Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Letting Off Some Steam

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Letting Off Some Steam - Page 2 Empty Re: Letting Off Some Steam

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:23 am

"Oh, the states," Bridgette replied, glancing at Isabella as well. "I went to New York a while back. A bit too crowded, but nice, heh."

The redhead couldn't help but to snort at Rosaria's next question, though. Well, she didn't expect them to hear her yelling, but then again she could be quite loud at times. Bridgette smirked, obviously not going to shy away to tell her companions about what's going on her mind. These two worked in AFW after all, surely the sight of one girl raping another on the ring wasn't unusual for them?

"Getting straight to the point, aren't we? I like that," she stuck her tongue out. "I was bored, and that would make that boring match a little bit more interesting. Don't you agree?"

Even if they didn't share her sense of entertainment, Bridgette didn't really care. Not many people did anyways. In any case it's her turn to ask now, and having asked Rosaria before, she guessed that she could direct her next question to Isabella.

"Soo... I guess it's your turn now," she turned her gaze to the white haired girl. "How do you rank yourself in AFW? Do you think you're among the top girls? Or..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:41 am

Isabella and Rosaria glanced at one another after hearing Bridgette's answer to the question asked of her, Rosaria with her eyebrow raised as if she was asking Isabella some question that only they could hear. The white haired woman simply smiled in answer, nodding her head after a few seconds had passed before returning her eyes to Bridgette whose turn it was now to ask something of them.

This time the woman posed her question to Isabella and while it seemed fairly innocent in its intentions Rosaria began to glance nervously between the two women sitting across from her, half expecting this conversation to get violent in a hurry, it all depended on Isabella's mood. She held her breath but after a moment Rosaria relaxed as she knew if Isabella felt offended she wouldn't have waited to show her displeasure, the half spanish woman taking another drink from her beer despite it not being her turn in the game.

Isabella for her part seemed to be taking the question seriously, her eyes looking up towards the ceiling while she ran the fingers of her right hand through her long white hair, brushing it down in front of her shoulders while she considered what to say. In reality she had known exactly what to say the moment Bridgette asked her question, but it wouldn't do to scare her off with an immediate answer, she was only now becoming truly interesting after all. "Thats always a tough question if one is being honest, but lets just say I am not known as the Northern Queen for no reason Bridgette." Isabella spoke with confidence but she did her best not to sound smug, wanting to project strength and not just blind arrogance.

"Now let me ask you why, why have you come all the way from England to Japan?" Isabella asked while leaning forward with her chin cradled in her hands while her elbows were propped up on her knees.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:12 am

Isabella and Rosaria seemed to discuss something after hearing her answer, in which Bridgette just watched for a bit with a smirk on her face despite not really knowing what both girls were talking about. Hey, they wanted to ask questions like that, then they should be prepared for an eyebrow raising answer. That's just the kind of person Bridgette could be from time to time. When it came to her turn to answer the question, Isabella gave a bit of delay, and went the roundabout way to tell her about how she ranked herself among the girls in AFW. The redhead smirked again.

"Northern Queen, huh? Funny, I think I've heard that before..." she played coy, having already met someone with a similar nickname before. "You sure you're not the one who give yourself that name?" Bridgette chuckled, teasing Isabella just to see her reaction.

The girl's question did make her pause too for a bit. Thinking back about it, it's only because she thought that the country was nice after visiting it during one of her holidays. A bit too structured, perhaps, although it's kinda funny seeing people lining up on the same side in the escalator, or using a vending machine to buy ramen. Now those kind of stuffs seemed normal to her.

"Ah, I went here during one of my holidays back then. I like the country," she began. "So I guess when it's time for me to move out from my home I was like, why not Japan, then? It could be fun," the redhead grinned. "Well, of course it wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be. I mean, learning the language alone took a lot of efforts. It's not bad either, though, heh." Bridgette shrugged.

She glanced to the ring's direction, the fight seemed almost over as it was, but the result mattered very little to her now. Her eyes quickly return to her newfound companions, wondering what kind of questions she should ask them. Something fun.

"Let's see... Who's stronger between the two of you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:34 am

Isabella had certainly heard the jab Bridgette had made in regards to her title within the AFW but as Rosaria looked on she was surprised to see all but the closest of observers would have missed her reaction altogether. It was small but when Bridgette had spoke of another Northern Queen Isabella's smile widened by less than half an inch and she blinked her eyes once almost as if in slow motion, her childhood friend more than a little surprised at just how calm Isabella had remained so far. If she hadn't known the woman as well as she did Rosaria wouldn't have thought anything of those small tells and she wondered if Bridgette had picked up on them.

Isabella was silent for a moment but after several seconds had passed by she leaned forward, her hands clasped in front of her face with her elbows propped up upon her knees, and gazed into the eyes of Bridgette without blinking before saying "The only names worth while are those you make for yourself, and when appropriate take for yourself. There are a few so called queens in AFW, its a popular name after all, but theres only one Northern Queen and that is I." Her voice was pleasant enough but hidden underneath was an edge, one that gave her words weight like steel.

Rosaria was on the edge of her seat but as Isabella leaned back and relaxed her posture she felt some of the tension leave her body, taking another long drink afterward just to further the effect. "Not many are brave enough to just mve to a new country like that, especially when the language is unknown to them. I remember all I knew how to say was which way to the bathroom for the first several weeks, got lost more than once while trying to find non restroom related locations." The spanish woman said while taking a break from her beer, apparently not interested in limiting herself to drinks from the game.

When Bridgette asked her next question however Rosaria put down her beer and smirked over at the paler beauty, Isabella returning her gaze with a wink and then a laugh before both women grabbed their beers and downed the bottles in one go.

"Lets just say its a mystery, though I trust if you give it some thought the answer will come to you." Isabella remarked before taking another beer from the table and drinking briefly from it. Of the two women Isabella knew herself to be the physically stronger between them but Rosaria had a natural affinity to fighting she didn't, making the question just one she didn't have a straight answer to.

"Now tell me Bridgette, someone of your tastes and looks typically comes to this city for one reason only and it isn't to watch amateurs fight it out in clubs. What is it you do for work?" Isabella asked.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:32 am

Bridgette was never the type who'd notice small gestures from other person, thinking that she just delivered a nice little jab to Isabella's pride or something. The girl's reply to her words made her raised an eyebrow, though. She expected the self claimed queen would be a wee bit irritated, but it didn't seem like the case, despite her tone. Maybe she was, and Bridgette wasn't just bright enough to notice it. She didn't really care anyways. Isabella did have a fair point with what she said.

"Fair point, I guess, but a queen wouldn't be a real queen without her people," she shrugged before taking a sip from her glass since both girls had been doing so. "You'll need to be acknowledged by others, no?" she grinned as she placed her glass back to the table.

Rosaria's comments were much on the lighter side, and Bridgette just chuckled at the girl's words. Perhaps she was just trying to lighten the situation after that title topic.

"Yeah, I kept telling people to talk slower when I just arrived here. They didn't seem to understand me very clearly either."

She didn't get her question answered clearly, though, in which she just gave a playful scoff to Isabella. These two were friends after all, so they might not like to claim that one was better than the other. The better way to find out, of course, was for Bridgette to take them on personally.

"Well, I actually fought in a similar club like this until just recently," she said. "It's not strictly for amateurs, though. Anyways, I got an offer from AFW a while back, which I accepted. So I guess, I'll have the answer of my question answered sooner or later, heh."

She drank again from her glass, as it seemed that none of them really cared about the game's rules, herself included.

"Oh, right. Question time~" she smiled at both girls. "What's your favorite wrestling hold?"

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:21 am

daemongirl wrote:Rosaria looked surprised to hear that Bridgette was now a rookie wrestling for the AFW but judging from the look on Isabella's face she had expected to hear that answer, the corners of her mouth steadily moving upward into a wider grin as the woman in front of her grew more interesting by the minute. Indeed when she had glimpsed her from across the club Isabella's first instinct had been to label her as a wrestler, or at the very least a fighter. It wasn't just the way she looked either as her choice of words had been quite telling too.

Isabella raised her right hand and waved the index finger slowly back and forth when she asked her question to them both. "Now now the game is you get to ask one of us a question, while I may have overlooked it last time I will insist you play fairly." Isabella said though from her tone of voice it would be clear she was just teasing, though it carried just enough seriousness for Bridgette to know while said in jest she meant what she said.

"So allow me to answer this time. I am especially fond of grabbing someone from around their waist, lifting them clean off their feet, and then after getting a running start slamming them down to the mat without remorse. Flashy but it definately hurts as much as it looks like it would, or so I have been told."

kaz wrote:"Hmmph, fair enough," Bridgette scoffed playfully in return, never been the type who could follow rules properly herself. "Well, technically that isn't much of a hold, but I guess that works."

Interesting answer to say the last. The redhead was getting a glimpse of Isabella's style with that explanation, so she didn't really mind any kind of answers. The image of the silver haired girl executing it on some poor victim was entertaining enough.

"No question this time? Maybe you'd like to play a different game? I'm all ears."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:51 am

"Well theres a hold element to it so as far as I am concerned it answers your question, isn't that right Rosaria?" Isabella said with a sideways glance at her olive skinned compatriot, the woman with spanish blood in her veins nodding in agreement while she drank from what was now her third beer. Isabella turned her head to set her eyes back upon Bridgette and for a few moments she just stared at the woman, her gaze drifting first down along her body until they reached the feet and then began an upward course as if she were studying Bridgette, which was exactly what she was doing.

She knew a little of the woman now, where she was from and what had brought her to the club that night, but there was still so much more she didn't know that no amount of questions would answer.

"Well theres only so much one can learn through words you know, perhaps you wouldn't mind giving me an even more in depth look at who you are Bridgette."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:42 am

The game was paused momentarily, and Bridgette took the chance to drink some more and take a quick glance towards the ring area. The match was over, it seemed, and the crowds began to disperse. She returned her sight to Isabella who was still staring at her, and just smirked at the girl. Being observed quite openly like that wasn't a new thing for the redhead, and she kinda considered it as a compliment, as long as it's done by fellow females.

"I guess you're right," she chuckled. "And I don't mind, sure," she shrugged. "What do you have in mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:42 am

"You're quite the go with the flow type of woman aren't you Bridgette?" Isabella laughed at just how quickly her latest find Bridgette agreed with her even without knowing the full extent of what she was planning for the two of them. She glanced over at Rosaria and flashed her the widest smile she had displayed thus far that evening and her friend instinctually knew what it was Isabella was thinking, she also knew the night was about to get a lot more interesting.

Isabella leaned forward placing her beer down upon the table before clasping her hands together while looking into the eyes of Bridgette. "Well I believe the best way to get to know another fighter is to, well fight of course. How about you and I give these people a real show inside that cage while we get to know one another?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:02 am

"Oh?" Bridgette's eyes widened slightly at Isabella's suggestion. "You sure? Don't want to embarrass you in front of the crowds, after all," she teased, sticking her tongue out a bit.

She didn't expect the white haired beauty in front of her as the soft type, but there's no telling just how strong Isabella actually are until they got to tussle around together. At least the girl looked pretty confident about her abilities. It should be exciting.

"Do you have something special in mind? Like stipulations and such. Or maybe you just want to get a taste of me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next