Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Half Sightseeing, Half Lost

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Half Sightseeing, Half Lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Half Sightseeing, Half Lost

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:09 am

"Ah good, cool cool." She follows the ninja-K in the park trying to get out of here and heading to the special building where she actually felt she would belong to then K was asking her how hold she is. "Oh well, I am twenty year old, but really? Hmmm I dont know... I wouldnt mind trying some saaauuuuke? that drink smell like rubbing alcohol thats so good with fishy dishes."

"I hope you find a good place to eat, cause well... I was lost.... errr... sightseeing.... I AM starting to feel hungry, I'll eat anything!" Patting her stomach that reacts with a bit of loud growls, made her blush. "Heee hehe... eh... ha."

"Oh yeah, well, somewhat wrestler I mean I know how to fight so wrestling is somewhat kind of fight right?" she shrugged while continuing to walk with Kozue. "I mostly would like to meet interesting people, saw several unique people there, I wanna met them and maybe... well, take pictures since I like to collect 'rare' photos." she explained, may not make sense but something exotic in Japan that have something that have various people from around the world to join one huge wrestling league to wrestle in, fight each other and such, Japan sure knows how to get bunch of people to come together. "So.... who should I check out? Watch out for? and ummm... since you're here, I might want to ask you for a piccy or two?"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:24 am

"Sake. It's called Sake. Sah-kay." She made it to the other side, totally jaywalking. "And fuck sake. Bourbon's better. Rum, maybe. Something hard. Some people like to start off small, I just jump into the deep end. My preference."

She kicked a can out of the way as they headed on down the lonely street, just a wrestler and a potential wrestler in the night. "There's a Burger King on the way, we can stop by there if you want something - if you want something fancy, though, can't help you. Not really big on the local cuisine, ate way too much of it growing up."

Ah, sweet memories of being the only girl in Halgrave elementary school with sushi in her lunchbox. Weird days.

"Yeah, wrestling is 'somewhat kind of a fight'. Non-hentai matches, anyway." She shoved her hand in her pocket and skipped a few steps a head of Bella. "You don't gotta be a wrestler to take pictures of wrestlers, though. Pretty sure you could just get a legit job taking pictures for the AFW if that's what you're going for. No need for getting punched in the face."

She glanced over her shoulder and spared the camera a quick look. "And sure, I'll take a picture. Just no selfies. Hate selfies."

Last edited by 12547 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:38 am

"I dont know.... dont I need to drink something weak and small before leveling up to the stronger ones?" She asked while following behind K as they're heading out of the park and getting something to eat since shes feeling pretty hungry really, looking around and realized its so much easier to get out actually but she felt like shes have a broken compass in her head, really really lack of direction, how did she get around traveling the first place?

"Theres a Burger King here? Wow, I wonder if they have exclusive food only in Japan?" She continues to follow her along the way, she even laugh. "Oh I dont mind if its fancy or simply or really message yet delicious food, I'll eat whatever you want to eat!"

She then listen more and pondering from her words. "Ohhh thats true, but I dont think I want to be a photographer, its kind of boring. I think its more satisfying after finishing a match with them, I can take photo of the exact moment you know? Its kind of like, you're there live at the event and will do what you can to preserved the memories, with this badboy!" Taking out her awesome high quality camera.

"Hehe okay sure, no selfies, Im not like Peter Parker/Spiderman... hes the original selfies master." She then look into her camera and taking a few moments to look at K, focusing it, zooming in and out to get in the right frame, before the small triple click sound goes off with a flash. "Ohhh awesome, you're so cool K"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:48 pm

"Nah, you start out big and hard. That way you get a taste of the best stuff, don't fuck around with the little shit like fuzzy navels. I mean, you might throw up a few times, but it's only natural." That brought back fond memories of her early years, paying old men to bring out beer from the local gas station for her and her friends, hanging out at the skate park behind the abandoned Circle K, scattering like roaches when the cops showed up...

Good times. Good times.

"And Burger Kings are like ants, they're all over the damn place." She bit her lip and rubbed her stomach, pondering for a moment. She would probably have to start getting a little more strict with her diet soon, keep it nice and lean for the upcoming royal...but it wasn't like one last burger would make her blow. And she really wanted to see the differences, now that Bella had brought it up. Fast food wasn't her thing, she was more a stay-at-home, out-of-the-box sort of girl, but satisfying her curiosity would be worth the trip

She'd been caught up in her thoughts, only half listening to what Bella was saying, when a flash went off in her face. "Ah, shit!" Kozue jumped back and covered her face on reflex, though the damage had already been done. "Dude. A little warning'd be nice." She eased up and straightened out her clothes. "Give me some time to pose or something first. 'Say cheese', you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:46 am

"Oh man something strong first? Ohhh well if you're near me just be sure to take care of me from whatever happens from my actions, just in case if I go crazy or something ha!" She never drank before so who knows what she'll be like after taking one shot, could be crazy bitch or just passes out as quick as snap of a finger.

"Oh yes, everywhere I go no matter where it is, its there, just like McDs... Subways and uhhmmm... KFC, damn!" She can see K rubbing her tummy, looks like shes pretty hungry as well so eating at fast food while being hungry probably not a good thing, maybe something worth eating without upsetting their stomachs. "Oh oh what about those bowl of fresh noodles? or ummm shisu? those ring shape quarter inch thick with rice and such inside?" She looks around with her hand against her forehead, looking around to scan the whole area.

But before that she was allowed to take picture of K awesome looks and snap shots her, super fast triple shots as fast as rapid punches style. "Oh oops sorry my bad." She then goes back at her camera and check out to see how good it is. **Oh yes, HD quality baby!** She smiles, love her awesome camera, then set it to prepare for more shots, looking at K and focus on her waiting for her to get all ready. "Ready? Say cheeese!" She waited when she is really ready before snap shot at her, again triple snap shots.

"Oh btw, is there anything going on with the wrestling league? like special events coming up?"

Last edited by 6075 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:03 am

"You? Go crazy? Pfft." Kozue stifled a giggle, then slapped her forehead. She hated giggling. Probably the wine messing with her. "Naaaaaaaaaah. You're the picture of sanity, totally sure you're a perfectly normal drunk, nothing to worry about. At all." As hyper as this girl was, giving her alcohol would have been a profoundly bad idea. Hell, giving her a Coke would probably be a bit too much. Kozue just made a mental to never go to a bar with her.

Burger King was starting to come in sight now, just a block away. No line tonight and not too many people inside to give her crap for drinking wine with her meal. Just the way she liked it. "And no noodles, man. Nice and simple tonight. American food. Keep the chopsticks out of it."

Kozue sighed and sat the bottle on the ground while Bella set up for another picture. She never cared much for taking pictures, even when she was a kid. Something was always off- she never smiled right, her shirt seemed too ruffle, the lighting was wrong, she looked too much like a boy from the front. If it made Bella happy and got her to simmer down a few degrees, though, it would be worth it.

She leaned against the wall, threw up a peace sign, and slapped on her best Elementary School Picture Day smile. "Cheese!"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:47 pm

"Ha! I suppose so, but if anything happens, ANYTHING, you got me right?" She pointed at her while they're heading to BK. "Ohhh what is that?" She saw something like those food ads on the window displaying the main food, it was pretty weird looking food but she wanted to try it out, like explore new things, also love doing so.

She then finished taking some pictures of K awesome looks, shes like a super cosplay but real, very real. Bella got plenty of pictures so for now, she'll put her camera away within the special protected pouch before putting that in her big backpack for extra protection. "Awesome~"

Half Sightseeing, Half Lost - Page 2 269775-kuro-ninja-burger-king-japan.jpg

"Black... NInja.... Burger? Oh thank God it have translate it at the bottom of that... symbols."

"We gotta try that, that looks... wicked!" She then would reach the hand of K and pulling her towards to BK, curious Bella wanna try that weird food out. "Burg burg burg burg!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:12 pm

"What the fuck is that?"

Kozue couldn't even properly process what she was seeing. It was like her brain wasn't designed to comprehend this sort of thing, like she was getting vertigo. It didn't even look like a burger. Hell, it wasn't a burger, it had chicken and fish on it. Who the hell puts chicken and fish on top of beef? What kind of sick mind would do that? The only thing missing was bacon, and it would be a vegetarian's nightmare. And why, in the name of God, was the bun black?

She looked on, mortified by the picture in the window, only realizing she was being dragged after the initial shock pass. "Hey, whoa, wait!" She tugged back, though Bella had the superior pull. Probably because of all the extra weight up top. "I ain't eating that! You ain't eating that! That burger is possessed, don't touch it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:04 pm

"Oh come on! You gotta try it, I'll eat it with you! Just think of that black buns like ummm.... like black/blue corn chips!" She continues to pull on K to Burger King, seeing those stack of meats on top one another and whatever hidden goodies or not, but whatever, she wants to try it out. "Come oooooooon! Come ooooooooon!"

"Oh dont be a wussy, lets try it.... if you really really really dont want to.... then ummm.... maybe lets try that!"

Half Sightseeing, Half Lost - Page 2 1.jpg

"Heck, it have 'NY' in it, that gotta be okay to eat right?" Pulling her new friend K closer and closer to the door of Burger King which its starting to automatically open to their present.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:24 am

Kozue groaned, but stopped putting up a fight and let Bella pull her along, giving in for the moment. It wasn't like any of the food would kill her, after all. At least not right away.-

"Yeah, you've never been to New York. Only way you could say something like that with a straight face." She shuddered, remembering the reason she didn't eat food sold from the streets anymore. One incident with a bad hot dog was enough to last a lifetime. The Pizza Burger looked interesting, though, sure as hell nothing like anything she'd ever seen back in Jersey. Pepperoni on a burger? She could get behind that.

"I guess I'll try one." She shrugged and slid in behind Bella, throwing a few harsh glances at people staring their way. Yes, Bella had huge boos. Welcome to Japan. "Looks edible, at least. Can't say that about the other thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next