Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zero Vs ????? ((Shizuka)) (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Zero Vs ?????  ((Shizuka)) (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Zero Vs ????? ((Shizuka))

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue May 26, 2009 8:35 am

[quote="Yatori":2pr8siwg]"Eight!" Rena was counting. "Nine!"

Shizuka rolled into the ring, only to roll out again immediately, restarting the 10-count. She reached beneath the ring. Out came her sword again, alongside her fangs.

"Hey!" Rena warned.

"An amazon?" Shizuka sneered at the fallen Zero. "No. A psychopath? Yes..."

he just lays there trying to get some engry back as his gut was still hurting form the sword "okay so your a fat bitch" he slowly starts to get up... he didn't see she hand her sword out
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Zero Vs ?????  ((Shizuka)) (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Zero Vs ????? ((Shizuka))

Post by Yatori Wed May 27, 2009 2:39 am

"Fat? No. Bitch?" And Shizuka snarled. "YES!"

Rena was already rushing out of the ring. But it was too late.

Shizuka slashed down with her sword. She aimed at Zero's head.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed May 27, 2009 9:01 am

[quote="Yatori":31bu5k12]"Fat? No. Bitch?" And Shizuka snarled. "YES!"

Rena was already rushing out of the ring. But it was too late.

Shizuka slashed down with her sword. She aimed at Zero's head.

he rolled out of the way and grabs the sword... he pulled it away hard and rolled away away as he gets up slowly growling at her " nice wooden sword" he slams it agiest his knee and growls at her "your going down yu fat ugly bitch" he cracks his hands "O and my bro Brad who IS A REAL NUT CASE.. HITS HARDER THEN YOU DID WITH YOUR SWORD" he moves at her trying to grab her
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 29, 2009 9:12 am

Shizuka sneered as Zero raised her sword. "I wouldn't do that if I were you-"

As he brought it down on his knee, she added "-Because that's made of the kind of wood that breaks bones."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat May 30, 2009 9:31 am

it was too late... he tried to brake the sword but he ended up brakeing his knee and droping the sword as he falls and holds his knee, he was grining his teeth in pain as he tried not show he was in alot of pain.... as he held his knee... a fue tears run down his face as he grins
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:50 am

Shizuka let out a peal of eerie laughter. "Oh, I'm sorry! I should have told you that faster... now you've gone and hurt yourself..."

Rena finally made it to Zero's side. She put herself protectively between him and his opponent.

"Are you all right?" she asked. Seeing his injury and state: "You're hurt!" The ref girl glared at Shizuka. "You're disqualified for using a weapon!"

"I didn't even hit him with it," Shizuka lied. "But if that's how you want to rule it, who am I to protest?" She gestured in mock surrender. "You can even confiscate my weapon if you like."

The Devil Violet gave Zero one last mocking smile. "Enjoy yourself. There won't be a next time." Then she turned her back on them and marched out the ring while laughing psychotically.

Rena would glare at Shizuka until the psycho girl was gone. Then she'd turn to Zero. "Let's get you to the Boys' Clinic."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:17 pm

[quote="Yatori":16ccxqbn]Shizuka let out a peal of eerie laughter. "Oh, I'm sorry! I should have told you that faster... now you've gone and hurt yourself..."

Rena finally made it to Zero's side. She put herself protectively between him and his opponent.

"Are you all right?" she asked. Seeing his injury and state: "You're hurt!" The ref girl glared at Shizuka. "You're disqualified for using a weapon!"

"I didn't even hit him with it," Shizuka lied. "But if that's how you want to rule it, who am I to protest?" She gestured in mock surrender. "You can even confiscate my weapon if you like."

The Devil Violet gave Zero one last mocking smile. "Enjoy yourself. There won't be a next time." Then she turned her back on them and marched out the ring while laughing psychotically.

Rena would glare at Shizuka until the psycho girl was gone. Then she'd turn to Zero. "Let's get you to the Boys' Clinic."

he growled "SHIZUKA THIS ISN"T THE END... WHEN I GET BETTER YOU ME STREET FIGHT LOSER IS WINNER BITCH" he growls Mad as hell that this wasn't the kind of honorable match he wanted..

(((sorry it took so long to post back, couldn't log on for too long kept geting kicked out)))
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:16 pm

(((OOC: No problem.)))

Rena's eyes angrily followed Shizuka out the door. Finally sure that the Devil Violet was gone, she picked up Shizuka's abandoned sword and went over to Zero.

"Congratulations, Zero-san, you won." She bowed apologetically. "I apologize for the match ending up like this. I was not careful enough." When she looked up, she visually checked Zero for injury. "Are you hurt?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:34 pm

he starts to get up "no I didn't, it was a Draw.... the match didn't prove who really won... so I can't take that match...." he smiled in pain "hey don't worry about it... I got to at list meet someone as lovely as you are" He takes Rena's hand and kisses it as he starts to head out "I'll fight her again... but this time there will be a winner" He laugths as he starts to make it way out...
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:37 am

Rena blushed at the kiss her fingers received. She watched Zero leave with a hint of professional admiration.

"Good luck, Zero-san... you will need it."

Clutching Shizuka's sword, Rena left as well.

Zero wins by disqualification.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Zero Vs ?????  ((Shizuka)) (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Zero Vs ????? ((Shizuka)) (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5