Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ecstatic Exercise

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ecstatic Exercise - Page 4 Empty Re: Ecstatic Exercise

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:27 pm

"Hah!" Tsubame had a hint of triumph in her voice as she managed to push Yutaka all the way to the mat.

She didn't get to establish her dominance, though, because the raven haired girl was quicker to react. The push, followed by the hit on her heels made Tsubame kicked her legs out to avoid being caught, although that ended with her rolling away from her sparring partner. The brunette groaned and rolled around onto her hands and knees, before she turned around to face Yutaka. For a while, it almost felt like she was in a match instead of a training session.

"Hmmph! And you have the nerve to call me brutish... Just look at you!" Tsubame chided, turning her face away like an arrogant lady for a bit before she looked back at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:36 am

"I hope you don't think these abs are just for show!" she spoke, pulling herself to her feet. She was odd physically; youthful features fused into a young adult's sense of musculature, but somehow she made it work. The sound of clapping made her pause as Bertriz walked between them. She clapped slower and louder for emphasis, turning her head from one to the other.

"Now that you've finished bickering... I think it's time for us to work on some actual specifics." Her voice was very calm but her eyes told them not to start up their conflict. Yutaka's eyes travelled to her's then to Tsubame's, hardened but not accusatory. Stepping back, she let Bertriz take centre stage. "You've got a lot of power for a more refined wrestler. For someone supposedly more about finesse... you 'throw down' as they say quite well."

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:18 am

Bertriz's interruption made Tsubame sighed. Relieved. She almost got carried away and being catty again, but of course it's Yutaka's fault for starting. She glanced at the older woman and slowly picked herself up to her feet, dusting herself.

"Hmmph, I guess it's from my martial arts training..." the brunette shrugged, although she sounded a little proud. "But I want to fight with more elegance and style instead of raw power..." she admitted, her smug expression turned into a frown for a bit.

It's not that she couldn't do it, but there were circumstances that could immediately brought up her not too civilized side in a fight, just like what almost happened here, or her debut. In her previous league she managed to perform elegantly most of the times, but because her opponents were relatively weaker compared to this AFW place.

"So what was it? Pins and presses?" Tsubame inquired to Bertriz. "I think we can try that? Slams and submission holds are nothing new to me anyways."

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:20 pm

"I must warn you - you're going to enjoy this a lot more than what you'll admit upfront." She spoke, angling off to the side and posing with her hand on her palm. It was a bit silly but Bertriz did not seem to be as serious as Yutaka or her. "Granted, I'm sure you'll understand where this is going but..."

She looked to Yutaka before walking a bit closer to Tsubame. Once again, her proud breasts pressed just lightly on top of her's and she peered into her eyes. She was inspecting her, testing to see how sh emight react before she spoke. "You do not mind the intimacy granted by another woman... in a competitive aspect nonetheless."

If she decided she was fine, Bertriz would place her arms on her shoulders and wait for her to replicate. After all, pins and presses were of little use if you could not first get the enemy on her back. She would start to push to test Tsubame's resistance, her feet constantly shifting to help her balance. It was clear that while she was quite strong, she was a very trained and clever wrestler who was equal parts force and finesse. A large push would suddenly come in the midst of a rowing exchange, but it was only enough to make it seem as if she was going for an advance.

She wanted to feel how Tsubame would react to that.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:01 am

"Really...? Well, try me," Tsubame said confidently, taking Bertriz's warning lightly even when the woman pressed her breasts lightly against her own. "T-that's not a problem at all..."

She took a breath and placed her arms on Bertriz's shoulders after her sparring partner did so, and pushed back to hold her ground. The brunette gasped as she felt their chests collided together, getting a bit of chills from the frictions caused by their shifting position. T-this is nothing...! she told herself, while being relieved that they still had their top to cover their breasts.

"Oh...!" Tsubame yelped as the forceful push came, stumbling backwards a few steps. "Gh... T-take this!"

She pushed herself forward immediately, bumping her chest onto Bertriz's in an attempt to resist the woman's advance. Despite her casual nature and all, her sparring partner was physically strong after all. Tsubame then attempted something that made cheeks blushed deeper. She jerked her upper half from right to left once, aiming to deliver light jabs to Bertriz's breasts using her own. Tsubame was trying to distract her sparring partner so she could make her own advance, although she was actually quite distracted from her own maneuver too.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:31 am

"Stutter stutter, ooohhhh, I wonder what it might signify!" The mischievous older woman knew what touched her buttons. In fact, she was touching them right now, namely her nipples, with the tips of her own. Her's weren't particularly erect but the way she'd press so softly before sliding around the rest of the breast would likely be getting her quite excited. Excited enough that she'd finally take the offensive, making Bertriz's own breasts jiggle from the charge.

Bertriz wasn't unaffected by sexual stimuli but she had a surprising degree of self-discipline. Rather than forcing her back, she decided to fall back. Her feet "stumbled", held aloft by years of dancing experience, but soon a curve ball came her way. She didn't think her willing but the breast jabs told her otherwise! In spite of her sexual resistnce, the sultry shock made her gasp and Yutaka's eyes widened. Tsubame's frustration was making her bold and now Bertriz was going to pay for her confidence!

At least, that's how it would have bone if Bertriz was ten or so years younger.

Her feet slipped and it was down to the mat they went, the younger on top of the older. Breasts and bellies kissed harder, the Japanese woman's pressing onto her's like crushing weights. Her belly gave way, softening under Tsubame's press but her breasts, mushrooming, revealed their thick cores.

"Fortune favours the bold as much as it does the busty." She began, her legs and arms moving in a flurry of motion. "But just because you're on top... doesn't always mean you're in control~"

Like eels her limbs ensnared and grasped those of her pinner. Two arms hugged Tsubame's together, crossing them and grabbing the opposite arm to the one their forelengths touched. Her strong legs hooked around the back of her knees, keeping them in place as a reminder of her control.

She could still move, just not very efficiently. As it stood, onlyher body to crotch was mobile.

"Now... care to show me what you can do in a pin or a press~?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:53 am

It might be a little embarrassing but at least it worked. Tsubame smirked as she felt Bertriz stumbling backwards, before eventually crashing down onto the mat with her on top of the woman. The fall made her let out an "oofff", but at least she had a comfy pillow underneath her in the form of her sparring partner. Now for the follow up...

"Ah?!" Tsubame was surprised to say the least, as she found out that it's all just a trap set for her by the older woman who quickly trapped her arms and legs. "W-why you...!"

Her cheeks turned redder from the embarrassment. She tried not to think that Yutaka was probably laughing at her right now. Her legs were useless, and her arms were ineffective too. Like this, she was probably looked more like Bertriz's doll who could be easily adjusted to the woman's liking. The thought brought a shiver to her back, and a wave of heat throughout her body. The brunette was turned on, but obviously, she's not going to admit that even if Bertriz could pick up the hint from her body.

"Ghh..." Tsubame hissed as she squirmed in defiance, clumsily rubbing her front on Bertriz's own. "J-just you wait...!"

Realizing that she couldn't escape her sparing partner's grasps, Tsubame eventually moved her body back and forth. Her grinding was light and slow at first, as she was just trying to mimic what the woman did to her earlier. Not to mention that her movement probably aroused herself more than the experienced Bertriz. It would be even more embarrassing if she ended up climaxing on top of the woman despite being the one who's supposed to be on the offense.

"Mmmh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:06 pm

"Oh the time for waiting is long gone Tsubame. Come, show me what a fellow highbrow can do with just the bare essentials~" So maybe this was a bit extreme but she felt that the uppity youngblood needed to be aught a thing or two about both humility and intimiacy. She wasn't going to last long if she got so snobby as some sort of defensive mechanism that denied her own arousal. And now she'd trapped her perfectly.

Limbs captured and still, Tsubame started to rub herself to and fro and Bertriz sighed, her scented breath gracing the captured girl's features. It wasn't a dedicated rub; it was practically the only thing she could do and for that, it was pleasurable. Still, there was an art behind it and Bertriz wanted to be more than given a basic servicing.

"Your rubs are so listless, tsk tsk." She chided, loosening her grip on her limbs. "If we are to practice such close-up technique, should you not have more vigour for your age?"

This wasn't to say that Bertriz was not aroused. Slowly her abdominal muscles and breasts began to perk, forcing Tsubame to press harder and feel more friction in return. Yutaka was watching with interest now, very renewed interest, as the wrestling practice took a turn for the romantic.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:27 pm

"Hhnngg...!" Tsubame shown her frustration now as she tried to prevent herself from moaning too much.

Bertriz's chiding made her felt little, like a brat that was helpless within a master's grasps. Feeling the grip on her limbs were loosened, Tsubame tried to rub herself harder and faster with renewed resolve. It didn't help her that the woman's breasts and belly pressed against her own harder as the result, though. As much as she wanted to be careful even with her limited option, Tsubame could feel herself starting to melt again onto the luscious Bertriz.

"Aahh... aahh..." the brunette moaned, her pantie dampening under her shorts. "Oohh...!"

She was slowly driven into some sort of a blissful trance with each rubbing. Instead of taking advantage of the loosened hold to pull herself away, Tsubame willingly rubbed grind herself against Bertriz. It was a losing battle, but there was something about the older woman's body that made her mind told her to keep on rubbing almost mindlessly. Pride, pleasure, or probably both.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:58 pm

"My my my, so worked up mere minutes into a pin. And all I needed to do was sit back and enjoy~"

Even if she wasn't flexed, this girl would be losing herself to her base desires effortlessly. She felt sorry for her - trying so hard yet with no real results, save for those that worked against her. Deciding she needed to come back to her senses, her grip on her limbs returned but tighter, keeping her still. Rolling over until she was on top of her, she pressed hard, body jerking down and muscles flexing. The poor girl would be flattened against that body, but it wasn't mere sexual domination. She was literally squishing her hard enough to stop her from moving.

She would turn Tsubame's face to look her in the eyes, giving her a calming look.

"... You have much to work on in this field... " Slowly, she would rise off of her before helping her to her feet.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto