Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Mon May 26, 2014 5:04 am

Carmen did a quick check back to make sure Lorenza was looking, and sure enough, she was. She looked at it as a sort of test run for later on - if Carmen could get Lorenza's eyes where they need to be, she could do with others, too. She was no Angel - that woman's body was divine- but she could hold her own if she needed.

"Heh. 'Relationship'." Lydia threw in the air quotes and leveled her eyes at Lorenza, before she closed them all the way, thinking for a moment, doing some heavy duty mulling. "Dragons? No. Everyone does dragons, that's two predictable. Little tired of drawing them. Snakes, too. Lizards in general." She licked her lips and moistened up. "Goats - no, rams. Big horns. One on each of your backs, pointing towards each other."

"Rams?" Carmen spoke flat as she made her way into the chair. "That's where you go to."

"Mmm, it's symbolic." She opened her black eyes, glancing between them. "Two animals known for dueling. Aggressive. Strong, getting a lot of strong energy from both of you. I like it, I like it."

Carmen's brow furrowed as she imagined it, two rams facing each other, right on their lower back, dangerously close to the tramp stamp. "Aren't the rams with the big horns males?"

Lydia shrugged and went back to setting up. "Not perfected."

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 5:29 am

Lorenza considered the options that Lydia presented to them. She did like the idea of dueling…somethings. if they could pick the right animal, or person, or thing, that could turn out to be a perfect encapsulation of everything that existed between Lorenza and Carmen. The Mexican boxer put a hand to her face as she thought.

“Rams…” Lorenza repeated, glancing from Lydia to Carmen, who had taken a seat in the chair. She wanted to be first, it seemed. “Rams are…nice, but they are male, and I would like to go with something female, at the very least…I almost want to go with something more, eh, ferocious than rams…tigers? Jaguars? Or are those too overused, as well?” She shrugged.

“Actually, our original idea was…” Lorenza paused, digging in her pocket, eventually pulling out a folded piece of paper. When she unfolded it, she would hand it to Lydia. “We were thinking that we would each get the other’️s gloves, along with the word Hermanas. Sisters, you know.” She glanced over to Carmen, inviting the other boxer to weigh in. “I would still be open for more ideas, if you got any.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 26, 2014 5:50 am

"Oh, wow." Carmen chuckled, throwing her head back as she fell into the chair. Plush leather seating, nice and comfy, it was. It would have to be, wouldn't it? "The Tigress wants a tiger tattoo. Who saw that coming?" She shook her head. "How did you get all those names, anyway? No one ever gave me names. The Puerto Rican Panther? No?"

She crossed her fingers behind her head, thinking for a moment - she was never the most creative person when it came to art, she really didn't want to make too many wild guesses with something she could wind up wearing for the rest of her natural life. Better to defer to those with relevant experience, namely everyone in the room but her.

"Mmmmmmnah. No, I'm good." She crossed her legs. "Except maybe a sign, right here." She gave Lorenza's side a tap, right at the kidney. "Insert Fist Here."

Last edited by 12547 on Mon May 26, 2014 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 6:10 am

Lorenza rolled her eyes at Carmen’️s teasing. “Oh, like it’️s a crime to want a tattoo that relates to your nickname?” Lorenza asked, turning to face Carmen. She would lean against the arm of the chair, getting her face close to her rival’️s, though at this angle they could not quite touch foreheads. “I think you’️re jealous, huh? No one ever gave Carmen Rodriguez a cool nickname. Too bad!” She chuckled and shaped her fingers into a gun, pointing it at Carmen. “I have to say, the Puerto Rican Panther would be good…but giving yourself a nickname is cheating, you know. Too bad.”

Lorenza would straighten back up, giving Carmen a good vantage point from which to reach her kidney. Lorenza would laugh as Carmen slid a finger along her side and made another tattoo suggestion for Lorenza. “Or how about I get one across my knuckles?” the Mexican boxer would ask, tracing her knuckles with her own finger. “‘Insert Face Here.’️ I think that’️s better.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 26, 2014 6:36 am

"If it's not a crime, it should be. No one should be allowed to get that corny and not have a little punishment." She reached up and thwiped her in the forehead, smacking her with the Pinkie Flick of Doom and blocking the gunshot with a palm. "And cheating? Who says? You says? Please. How about 'the Girl Who Beat Around Lorenza Saldano? Think that'll fit above my ass?"

"There's only one way to find out..."

"No." She turned back to Lydia meeting her gaze head, pulling down her glasses to meet her fake freaky eyes with her own real freaky eyes. "No. And unless you're going to carry about a magnifying glass to read it, that's way too much, even for your hammers."

She laid her jacket on the floor and slapped her shoulder. "Let's stick with plan. Green and white, right here. Maybe some blood stains, too. Little specks."

"As you wish." She put on some gloves, blue and fitted tight on her skin. "So it shall be done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 8:59 am

Lorenza huffed as Carmen thwacked her head and deflected her finger gun with a palm. Her suggestion of an alternate tattoo she herself might get was only so-so in Lorenza’️s mind. “Hey, yeah, you could put it above your ass…or you could just shove it up your ass instead,” Lorenza replied, slugging Carmen on the shoulder and smiling.

She would step away from Carmen as the Puerto Rican boxer seemed to make her decision regarding her tattoo. She wanted to stick with the gloves, which was just fine in Lorenza’️s book. It was what they had discussed and tentatively agreed upon back at the hospital, after all. Carmen gets Lorenza’️s colors, green and white. Lorenza gets Carmen’️s, black and red. Both have ‘Hermanas’️ written beneath the gloves. The blood speckles were a new addition, but Lorenza would not hesitate to replicate those when her turn came.

“Are you doing your shoulder, though?” Lorenza would ask. “What about the hip, eh? If you wanted shoulder we should have done a shoulder before shot.” She shrugged. “I guess the first one would work for that…my bare shoulder was in that picture, I guess.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 26, 2014 9:26 am

Carmen smacked her forehead - maybe it was the jitters, maybe it was just the head trauma, maybe it was just her being a tad forgetful. She was never exactly renowned for having the best memory, but she could usually hold it for more than five minutes before she forgot details like that.

"Right, right, I get selective memory sometimes. Never happened before I met you, though. Weird, huh?" Lifted up her shirt halfway, before turning to Lydia. "All the way off?"

"That would be preferable." Carmen was no expert, that went without saying, but as near as she could tell, Lydia was done with her prep work. No more stalling, time to face the music.

"All the way off, then." She took off her shirt, revealing the pink bra underneath. She tossed it off to the side with her jacket and laid back, closing her eyes.

"Let's begin." Lydia popped out her contact lenses and set them to the side, revealing her vibrant, blue eyes as she moved in and started the needle up. "Don't move too much. Obviously."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Lorenza laughed as Carmen berated herself for forgetting where the tattoo was supposed to go. “Ay, I must have hit you harder than I thought last week, huh? You’️ve gone totally loco,” she said, mocking Carmen familiarly. She would slug Carmen on the shoulder again as the other boxer would instead reach down to the bottom of her wifebeater and lift it up to reveal her soon-to-be-tattooed hip.

Evidently, lifting the shirt up was not enough, and Lydia asked her to take it off entirely. Lorenza could do nothing but step back and enjoy the view as Carmen stripped off her shirt, revealing a surprisingly cute pink bra underneath. “Aww, that is adorable,” Lorenza said from the peanut gallery, as Lydia removed her contacts and prepared to go to work. “I think she said all the way off, though! Need my help unhooking it?”

A stern look from Lydia, who was already bringing the needle to Carmen’️s hip, dissuaded Lorenza from any further jokes. She would stand back and watch as the artist prepared to go to work, listening as the machine to which the needle was attached started humming.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 26, 2014 8:42 pm

"I look good in pink." She thought she did, anyway. It complemented her skin. Contrast. That was the way it worked. None of the girls she had ever been with complained, anyway. Though she did prefer it with the light's off. So.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks." She stuck her tongue Lorenza's way before her focus went to the far more pressing matter of the needle approaching her skin, getting so close she could feel the heat.

"And here...we...go."

As it turned out, Lorenza wasn't kidding about the bee sting, that was a highly accurate description of reality. Carmen yelped at the first sting, her body going ramrod rigid in the seat. Lydia paused, moving only her eyes to gaze up Carmen's way. "I'm good, I'm good." She nodded Lorenza's way. "If she can do it, I can do it. Let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Lorenza nodded in agreement. “Oh, you do. You do look good in pink, mi hermana,” she replied. “I just didn’️t know you had that sort of taste in underwear. It’️s cute.”

She would have said more, but Lydia was bringing the needle up to Carmen’️s arm by that point, and Lorenza didn’️t want to disturb the tattoo artist while she worked. The woman needed to maintain her focus, or else she risked making a mistake. And when it came to tattoos, you couldn’️t really have any do-overs.

The first touch of the needle seemed to shock Carmen, and the Puerto Rican boxer stiffened up in her seat. Lorenza clenched her fists and stared at her rival. “Come on, chica, don’️t be a pussy,” Lorenza encouraged, very seriously. “If you cry, I’️m gonna make you pay for all my drinks tonight, okay? I don’️t lose boxing matches to someone who cries getting a tattoo.” She smiled then, and gave Carmen a thumbs-up, hoping that she had gotten the message across.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next