Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Initiation Process (for kaz)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Initiation Process (for kaz) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Initiation Process (for kaz)

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Breathing heavily, Anja was still lying still on her back, letting out a groan when her neck was marked from the bite before she was let down where she kept lying for a while, feeling no need to hurry about anything. Of course she also needed a little bit longer to get up and redress herself. Strange enough, it was kind of a fallback into old times when she put on the kimono, but a good one when looking at what had already happened to her.

"With pleasure."
She had replied with honesty in her voice before she had gotten up and had dressed in the black kimono after washing herself under the shower, appearing with folded hands in the protection of her kimono.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The Initiation Process (for kaz) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Initiation Process (for kaz)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Kumi had seated herself in the room where she waited Anja - also designed in Japanese style, wearing the kimono she greeted the blonde with earlier. She had a cup of sake on her hand and smiled as she saw her guest entered. Emptying her cup, Kumi shifted her sitting position into a traditional one, on her knees, and placed her cup on the table in front of her.

"Well, aren't you a lovely sight," she complimented. "Have a seat, Anja-san," the braided girl invited with a hand gesture, hinting at the pillow across her.

Once the blonde had seated herself, Kumi snapped her fingers as if she's calling someone. A raven haired girl dressed in a black kimono entered from another door, carrying a tray with a sake bottle and two ceramic cups. Her hair was dressed in a traditional way, giving her a different image than normal, at least, when she met Anja previously. If anything, Kuro did look slightly uncomfortable with the getup, and tried not to look at the blonde's eyes as she knelt next to the table to put the sake and the cups, before pouring for both of them.

"Thanks," Kumi thanked her sworn sister, before raising her cup in front of her face. "So, Anja-san..." she looked sharply into her guest's eyes. "I, Kumi Harada, invite you to our sisterhood. Will you swear your unconditional loyalty to me, as I will swore mine to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:41 pm

Strange enough, Anja knew how the tea ceremony unfolded, having been trained to be the perfect assistant and maid from the earliest youth, as her mistress came from the camp of people thinking that to be a good master, you had to be a good servant first. To know the enemy or something like that, that was something the Blonde had never unraveled.

Seeing Kuro walk in all ceremoniously nearly made her fall over, as she looked as if she had bitten in a citrus fruit all day long, looking nearly uncomfortable from head to toe. But there was something that really was working in her, and she had to speak it out.
"I thought that we were over unconditional? I am not a snitch, but I don´t do things anymore that are against my better judgment or moral values."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:56 pm

"Bah, I practiced the line over and over, you know... I can't just make a change all of a sudden..." Kumi scoffed, while Kuro looked down the whole time, presumably hiding her smirk, or so she suspected. "Fine, take out the unconditional part... will you or will you not?" the braided girl rolled her eyes, seemingly a bit annoyed at the disruption.

She didn't feel like repeating what she said earlier because it's admittedly a little embarrassing. Anja was the first person to hear it so far, since both her and Kuro formed their bond way back in their school years. Still, Kumi was upset at the fact that it didn't go as smooth as she wanted, and she partly blamed Anja for that.

Kuro sneaked a glance towards the blonde and her sworn sister before she looked down again, smirking. It's not that she took joy in Kumi's annoyance, but considering the braided girl forced her to play the servant role as her punishment for falling into Anja's trap, it's all evened out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:36 pm

It was indeed a little bit strange, also for Anja ,who felt really sorry to interrupt this ceremony like that while smiling apagogically, but what should she have done? She desired first and foremost a clear inner consciousness in her desire to do foremost good for people attached to her, and even more important, a clean record, morally and emotionally. Besides that Kuro was also not really dressed up like usual, so she probably was not the only one in this room who took a certain protocol and such to heart. But it was really sad to be the killer of the good intend here, and she felt pretty ashamed for it after all.
"I´ll be loyal."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:59 pm

"Good..." Kumi sighed before inviting Anja to the toss and drank the sake from her cup. "Good," she repeated, and sighed again, in delight this time.

With the initiation ceremony over, the braided girl seemed to be a bit more relaxed. She and Kuro exchanged a quick glance and nod before turning to their blonde guest.

"Welcome to the sisterhood," Kumi smiled while Kuro still found it hard to see Anja eye to eye thanks to her getup.

The raven haired girl did smirk to the blonde and nodded, silently giving her approval before she took the tray and left her sworn sister with Anja. Kumi glanced over to Kuro before she turned her sight to her new member again.

"Unless you still want to drink here, there's one more place I'd like to show you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Anja was initially just sitting there and took a drink, but inwards she was trying hard to hold back from laughing. As potentially embarrassing that position underneath Kurenai could have been some minutes ago, she was also more than a little curious where this would lead to while she took a deep breath, trying her hardest not to tell Kuro how cute she was in that outfit and the situation in general.

"Oh...ok!"
She said rather excited, with her head bowed lightly, as she wanted to be a little bit more geisha in some way, but high enough so that she could see without problems where they would be going so that she would not bump into someone by accident.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Kumi led Anja further into the room, and opened the sliding door at the rear end of the place. She turned the lights on to reveal a comfy looking bedroom. Instead of a bed, there were a couple of mattresses stacked at the side, which allow several people at once to sleep there together. Kumi turned around and smiled at Anja.

"I'll leave it to your imagination what we use this place for," she chuckled. "That's pretty much all the facility we have here for now, including a bathroom next door," the braided girl pointed out at another sliding door on the other side of the room. "Quite nice for a hang out place, no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:59 pm

After getting led through the area, Anja did not really know what to expect from the next room, although she really hoped that it would also be a Japan fashioned room. And she was about to not be disappointed, as no beds were in the room but the idea of sleeping on mattresses instead of a bed really gave room to that Asia feeling she liked to experience. Although she had a real bed at home, but it would probably be just standard once she lived daily in such an environment.
"Looks comfy. Very nice."
She sincerely complimented the room, even showing a rare smile for it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:11 pm

"Good. You're free to come here whenever you want. I'll give you a spare key when it's done," Kumi smiled as Anja seemed to like the room.

It didn't took too long until she had her first member of the sisterhood, so the braided girl was quite pleased with how things turned out between her and Anja despite her initial impression on the girl. Well, to be fair, a lot of her former allies started as enemies. It didn't surprise her anymore when things like this happened, but it's still felt good.

"Well then, I guess this initiation stuff is done," Kumi sighed. "Me and Kuro are going to have some drinking, feel free to join us. I'll have to warn you first, though... Sometimes it can lead to another things..." she smiled mischievously, licking her lips to give the blonde a little hint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7