Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Meeting of Titans (Eri and Radmilla)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Meeting of Titans (Eri and Radmilla) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting of Titans (Eri and Radmilla)

Post by LunarOcean Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:29 pm

"Asking Aniek's best friend togive you the key to her defeat now? My, isn't that a little low?" She did sound a little condescending but it was clear it was partially in jest. Aniek probably wouldn't have minded in actuality. Still, it did feel a little off.

Then again... she did look quite appetizing. Did she see Radmilla as the bigger fish? If she was coming here as a disciple to the master, perhaps she could get quite a bit of pleasure out of this. She had a price for her services after all.

"You've no doubt had your fair share of defeats and victories as have us all." She spoke very matter of factly, arms crossed beneath her chest. Her breasts seemed to rise up to stare into Eri's. "Surely you desire more than to be geared solely to defeating Aniek. Was there a particular move she had practiced on you that you had found troubling?"

She believed she knew what Eri would say. The light smile on her lips was waiting for it. Maybe it was a little skeevy of her but up close she coul see why Aniek had such a good time scrubbing her down.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Titans (Eri and Radmilla) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting of Titans (Eri and Radmilla)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:40 pm

"Hmm? If I heard you right, you're saying that you're many things to Anie-chan~" Eri responded in playful manner. "Surely rival is among one of them?" she stuck her tongue out. "Maybe it's just my feeling..."

She remembered several bits from her matches, rolling her eyes before looking back at Radmilla's. The redhead had this knowing smile on her face, and Eri smirked. She still gave her answer anyways.

"I'm working my career one obstacle at a time, heh~" she giggled. "Mm... she kept grinding herself on me like a roller on a dough..." her cheeks blushed slightly at the metaphor. "Her abs was particularly strong, though! I guess I need to be able to withstand her pressing above all things..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:07 pm

"Mmmm, don't try to play that game now dear." Radmilla smiled at her but it was a warning to the younger woman. She didn't like it when people tried to second guess her based on vague intuitions. When Eri gave her answer, she giggled a little inside. This could get quite fun.

Walking up to face her, she raised her arms to stretch. However, this was also to show off her own abs. If she thought Aniek was fantastic then Radmilla was utterly divine. Sweat sunk between the creases between muscles, framing rows of smooth and small muscular concentration. A straight row of washboard flat work was situated direclty above and right below her breasts, looking smooth polished metal and about as hard. Even the sides of her abdominal area looked as majestic as rolling hillsides. All of this was so evocative and powerful, yet it was not bulky or overtly protruding. Like a master artist, she kept all contours and mass in carefully disciplined order.

"If you wish to rub down, you will be facing stiffer opposition." She unflexed her belly, returning to its normal hearty shape. Raising one hand around her shoulder, she pulled on her a little but it was an invitation. "I take it you have not often competed against another woman, heavyweight or otherwise, in such a personal manner."

Last edited by 12611 on Thu May 01, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:49 pm

The display of Radmilla's abs made Eri had to suppress her gulp. If this woman was truly stronger than Aniek, then she might end up as flat as a pancake when they're done! Of course she didn't plan to make a wrestling dummy of herself for Radmilla, and since this was only a spar, things might be a bit more light.

"I'll take my chance~" she mused. "Oh, I've done things like rubbing on each other bodies against a couple of girls... It's just... not many people use their abs in a way Anie-chan did."

Eri stepped closer, accepting the invitation of the redhead amazon. When they're close like this, she had to look up to the older woman to meet her eye with Radmilla's. It's quite funny since most of the times she's the one people had to look up to.

"So are we going to just mess around? Or perhaps you prefer if there's a few stipulations involved... I'm fine with either."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:59 pm

She was already getting rather nervous - Radmilla added that to the list of things she'd need to go over with Eri. After she was done giving her a very nice and warm massage of course. She smiled and pulled her a little closer, the lesser pair mushing up against her own. That was cute - they were good for her size but did little to bother her own. Comfortable and inconsequential... but then again, she was rather blunt when it came to breast play. Truth be told, grinding wasn't her specialty either.

"Ah, you've not seen the strange league where I had come from." She began, starting to suddenly lower her body, pulling Eri closer and closer. "Most wrestlers think it's the breasts or the crotch, but the space between them takes up more room and can be just as reactive."

At this point, Eri was laying right on the redheaded goddess who'd placed her own arms over her head and even made sure Eri's legs were over her own. It was a near perfect positioning for a full body pin. She shifted in place, her great strength hinted at when pressing against Eri but shew as making herself comfortable.

"Now, I do think to start, you can show me what you would do when on top now, hmmm? Just using your body - make yourself comfortable and do have a go at it." She sounded very restratained, oddly enough. Deep in her head, she was looking forward to rubbing muscle on muscle with this woman.

Last edited by 12611 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Eri let Radmilla guided her down and put her above the redhead amazon's body, half curious about what her sparring partner was going to do. It seemed that Radmilla was positioning her on a pinning position, which was unexpected, until the older woman explained herself. That made Eri grinned at Radmilla, in a rather naughty manner.

"Sure thing~" she giggled before shifting herself around a bit, making sure that she's comfortable while also testing the water with a few rub here and there.

Radmilla was a bigger woman who was probably stronger than herself, so Eri would pin her sparring partner's arms with both of her hands. She tried to recreate the hold she applied to Aniek during the match, her legs sneaking around for a light grapevine, without really stretching their tangled limbs. Eri would then start rubbing her breasts and crotch back and forth, although this time she also tried to incorporate Aniek's "teaching" by flexing her abs muscle to rub them against Radmilla's.

"Mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:30 pm

"Mmmmm indeed..." Radmilla purred, clearly enjoying her body being so delicately tended to. For Eri however, it must have still be a little odd. She could tell this wasn't her usual style of wrestling. She rubbed dilligently and showed off her cute little abs, bumping them into Radmilla's masterwork core. When she rubbed deeper, she'd hit muscle like bedrock but Radmilla did not seem too reactive. Oh she was enjoying this, especially the way those breasts went over her own like she was being soaped down and her crotch eagerly tended to... but it was already clear where some of her shortcomings were.

"Do not mind me but... aaaahhhhhh~" She had to wait for the pleasure to subside, her internal resistance building. This Eri girl had potential. "Why did you grapevine so early now dear?"

It wasn't that she disliked grapevines or was vulnerable to them. She could split her legs 180 degrees without any trouble. However, she didn't think it was the right choice here.

"You set yourself upon me well, but you made a slight mistake. Unless you're going for pure arousal..." Radmilla slipped her wrists out of Eri's arms and wrapped them around her midsection, pressing their bellies together. It almost seemed like she was going to crush her but it was only hard enough so she'd feel that strong core, pressing into her's. "You shouldn't really rub so softly. When you go for the press-"

This time, Radmilla threw her body around, attempting to roll onto Eri and using her greater form to squish her underneath. She slide herself down until breasts and core were equally docked, making sure not to scissor her legs as much as merely use her own as blockers. Flexing, Eri's strong belly would feel that of Radmilla's forcing into it... yet they would stop if she flexed. She wasn't pancaking her like Aniek - merely holding her in place.

"Make sure you have them immobilized first. You'll have a hard time grinding when your opponent is actively resisting you.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 pm

"Hmm...? Well, most of the times it's more than enough to keep my opponents down," explained Eri. "Of course I normally stretch them wider than this... I don't get to fight bigger girls too often, you know?"

Not to mention that it's her opponents' struggle who made it more fun for her whenever she held them. Those who tried to get out desperately normally ended up rubbing themselves even more, fueling their arousal and draining them even faster. Again, it's a strategy that normally worked on smaller girls or wrestlers around her size to some extend.

Eri let out a yelp when Radmilla suddenly turned them around and pin her. It wasn't a crushing pin, but quite effective to keep her grounded. She could tell that the redhead beauty could have easily squashing them like Aniek did if she wanted. The thought alone made a drop of sweat trailed down from her forehead, and a shiver running through her back.

"Point taken," she smiled wryly to Radmilla. "Guess I like my cat and mouse game too much sometimes, ehe~"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 pm

"You don't need to be big to be strong. Some smaller ladies are just jam packed full of power - it would be like bearhugging a rock."

It sounded somewhat odd coming from the mouth fo a woman who could probably crush her into submission using her body alone but she spoke with utmost seriousness. Although she might look insurmountable, she'd had a few close calls with women a foot smaller than her in height. It did make one careful about throwing their own weight around, even if she did her best to not look terribly concerned. With Eri comfortably beneath her, Radmilla adjusted her position. She was not restraining her legs or arms but merel laying down comfortably. Every breath they took made their stomach press into one another, Radmilla's almost but not forcing the breath from her body.

She did find this quite comfortable, a nice change of pace from the smaller squeeze toys the managers had thrown to her.

"When you first do the press, make sure they are fully pinned. Like this~" The smirk was the only warning Eri would get before Radmilla demonstrated exactly what she was probably dreading. Her own breasts surged onto the Japanese girls, burying them under their own weight. Beneath the mushrooming mounds, her own visibly molded against Eri's torso intent in enveloping and squashing her's. Rock hard abs breathed in and held, turning steely hard and crushing into her belly, immobilizing her between two very hard places! In the process her mouned warmly pressed into the brunette's but thankfully, she did not rub. More importantly, it only lasted a few seconds.

"Assume I am still on top after such a press," She lectured, her voice commanding but calm, almost ennui-stricken. "When you have them reasonably under control, then you should rub them up. For you... belly first." To emphasize, she leaned forward more onto her, carefully using her palms to support her upper torso's weight while her back arched down, sending her abs right into Eri's. It was a demonstrative motion, moving them up and down like coals heated by raw sex appeal. Eri's muscular definition wasn't quite as bold as her's but there was enoguh for her own abs to nick on and to bump against - any resistance generated even more friction and soon, it would get rather warm. "Do you feel yourself tightening, Eri?"

She stopped before it got too intimate, rolling off and now laying on her back. Pointing at her body, she waited to see how well Eri had learned.

Last edited by 12611 on Thu May 01, 2014 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 am

"Uuhh..." Eri groaned as she felt Radmilla began to apply some pressure on her breasts and abs, along with some rubbing on her crotch. "Mhhmm... I seeee~" her voice rolled when the pressing shifted into a belly to belly rubbing. "Uh, yeah..."

It's as if she's tightening on reflex the moment Radmilla grind her midsection on her own. Feeling her muscles bumped into the redhead amazon's, Eri knew that if the woman was serious she could probably end up being flattened again just like with Aniek. When it's finally stopped, she let out a sigh before sitting up.

Looking at the redhead, Eri gave a little nod and crawled on top of Radmilla. Let's see... the first thing is to immobilize her... she thought before turning herself around, wanting to pin the taller woman's arms with her legs. She lowered herself after that, her arms hooking the back of Radmilla's knees, her breasts and abs pressed against the red haired woman's midsection and orbs respectively, and her butt wiggling teasingly at her sparring partner's face.

"Let's see if this works~" she mused happily before flexing her muscles and grind herself harder than before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next