Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Facing the Demon (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Facing the Demon (For Alexandra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Facing the Demon (For Alexandra)

Post by acuyra Wed May 07, 2014 7:15 am

Valley could have pressed charges against Amethyst. She could have.

True, it would have been a legal nightmare. She wasn't familiar with Japanese law - or really American law, beyond some tv shows - but she reckoned that Amethyst certainly qualified for the insanity plea. She wouldn't get any real jail time for it, if she got anything at all. More than likely, the whole thing would get written off. Wrestler business.

She didn't do that, though, because that would mean living the rest of her life waiting, never knowing when Amethyst might show up and start the next sordid chapter. That was not how she wanted to live her life - no, she was dealing with this herself. And she started right now.

"No." The moment Amethyst lunged, Valley whipped out the mace and sprayed it right in the violent violet's face. "You won't."

Back to top Go down

Facing the Demon (For Alexandra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Facing the Demon (For Alexandra)

Post by Alexandra Fri May 09, 2014 6:58 am

Amethyst charged straight towards Valley, feeling her heart beating against her chest, pounding like a jackhammer. She had waited weeks for this moment, for Valley to be released from the hospital, just so they could fight again!

Unfortunately for her though, Valley was ready and waiting. Right as Amethyst came near, that horrid can of mace whipped around, the Slamazon spraying it right in her face. With a loud shriek, a banshee's wail that echoed throughout the parking lot, Amethyst reeled back, stumbling away from Valley. Her hands shot up to her face, the woman grasping herself in pain. It hurt. It hurt so much! She practically wanted to claw her own eyes out to stop the pain! And her throat! Her nose! They burned, and Amethyst thought the pain would never go away!

She stepped back from Valley, still holding her face with both hands, and shook her head back and forth, wailing at the blonde at the top of her lungs. "Y-you! What the hell did you do?! It hurts! It fucking hurts!! AHHH!" It really did sting, like nothing Amethyst had ever felt before, and she could only pray that the pain would go away soon.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 09, 2014 7:47 am

And it worked like a charm. The best $13.99 Valley had ever spent.

Valley was a little ashamed to say she thorough enjoyed seeing Amethyst bounce around in pain - she even had a little chuckle at it. She liked it. And she hated that she liked it. This wasn't a side of her she ever wanted to indulge, but damn, the psycho put her in a hospital for weeks. Was a little revenge too much to ask for, going too strong?

"Mace. It's called mace. Pepper spray." She stepped back, making sure Amethyst couldn't come after her voice. Not that she'd be a real problem even if she did. Just no need to be risky."Have to say, I am genuinely surprised this is the first time you've ever had this happen to you."

Not wanting to exert much effort, she walked over, nice and soft, to Amethyst's side and stuck her foot off, letting her trip over the ankle. "Ready to talk, now?"

Last edited by 12547 on Fri May 09, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun May 18, 2014 4:07 pm

Amethyst held her face with one hand, angrily lashing out with the other, practically blinded by the mace but desperate to find Valley and beat the shit out of the woman again. "Shut up!" she called out, stepping here and stepping there, trying to find Valley by the sound of her voice. "Just shut the hell up!"

She couldn't even tell that the blonde had stepped up right beside her, and when the Slamazon stuck out her foot, Amethyst tripped right over it, hitting the ground hard. She rolled onto her side, curling up and hissing up at the woman. She hated this. She hated this so much. Valley had cheated! She had sprayed her right in the eyes when she wasn't expecting it! It wasn't even fair!

"I said shut up!" she shrieked up at Valley, at the woman's offer to talk. "The only talking we're going to do is when my fists talk to your fucking face!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 18, 2014 5:22 pm

"No, Amethyst, we are going to talk, and you are going to listen, because if you don't?" She shook the can, making sure there was a good bit left, enough to do what she might need to do and what she sorely wanted."I'm going to spray this stuff right in your mouth. It's non lethal, but I guarantee you do not want this in your mouth. I promise you that."

She dropped down on Amethyst and tried to pin her down. The chances of her getting in a hot were low, she wasn't a danger, but Valley was through taking chances with this woman."I've got an offer for you if you want to try and beat me up, do you think you can stop been insane for two minutes to hear it? Shut up or I'll make you shut up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue May 27, 2014 5:23 am

Amethyst kicked her legs angrily, unable to stop Valley as the woman dropped onto her, pinning her to the concrete of the parking lot. "You bitch!" she shrieked, again in that banshee-like wail, her face still covered by both of her hands. "I swear I'm going to kill you! As soon as you get off of me I'm going to put you right back in the fucking hospital!"

The threat of getting a mouthful of mace, though, was enough to make her finally calm down. Just a little bit. "Nnn...f-fine! Just say whatever the hell it is and then get the fuck off of me!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 27, 2014 5:33 am

"You're not going to do anything, because you can't see me. You won't be able to see much of anything for..." She brought up the can and read the label for a second, "Fifteen minutes. So enjoy that, I guess."

She pressed down on Amethyst even harder, putting more of her weight on and not taking a single chance. She was really quite lucky the psycho seemed to prefer using her bare hands instead of carrying anything like a knife. "You want to have a crack at me? I'll give it to you, fine. We'll have a match. Another hardcore match. Not in the ring, but in the street...better yet, in the gym, but with the lights on this time. Anything goes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue May 27, 2014 5:42 am

Amethyst hissed up at Valley again, the sound of the blonde's voice like fingernails on a blackboard to the psycho. She didn't want to listen to her talk. She didn't want to hear her offer. She just wanted the woman to get the hell off of her so she could beat the shit out of her again.

But...even she had to admit, the offer was a tempting one. The chance to beat the shit out of Valley again, this time officially, and filmed for everyone to see? There was no way she could pass something like that up!

"Fine!" she barked up at Valley, still kicking her legs angrily, her body squirming underneath that of the Slamazon's own. "You have a deal! Now get the hell off of me, you blonde-haired whore!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 27, 2014 5:58 am

It was so tempting to just blast her in the face. It was so tempting to just wail on her for all the pain she'd caused. It was so tempting grab her by the hair and just drag her around the lot until her strands got ripped out.

But Valley was tired. Too tired. And all she wanted to do, more than anything in the world, was go home and sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

"It's a date, then." She stood up and tucked the mace back in her pocket, taking away at least one of the major temptations right then and there. "Looking forward to it." She gave Amethyst a spiteful kick in the side, getting that out of her system for the night, and started towards her car. "There's a water fountain about thirty feet to your right, by the way."

She lied. It was to her left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue May 27, 2014 6:04 am

Amethyst growled, as Valley's foot kicked into her body, the impact rolling the violent violet over onto her side. She lied there, waiting until she was sure that Valley had moved far enough away from her, then started to scramble back up to her feet. She didn't want to eat another face full of that awful, awful stuff, so she wasn't going to take any chances.

As soon as she was up, she started to move. Stumbling, staggering towards her right, looking for the water fountain. Finding it would have been so much easier if she could see, but her eyes were still stinging her like mad. She couldn't even open them, it hurt so badly! So, the best she could do was flail over, desperate to find the fountain and get her face washed out.

"Grr...where is it? Where the hell is it?!" she cried out, stumbling around, seeming quite pathetic as she waved her arms here and there, trying to find the water fountain.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2