Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by Bare Yesterday at 9:51 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by Bare Yesterday at 9:36 pm

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Yesterday at 9:06 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akiko vs. Claire II

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Akiko vs. Claire II - Page 3 Empty Re: Akiko vs. Claire II

Post by dlamp Thu May 15, 2014 11:17 pm

The pain only worsened as Claire started bouncing her butt on Akiko's back. Her cries of pain grew and she was clawing at the canvas at this point. "N-No!" She cried out, though she was getting very close to her limit. The main thing keeping her from surrendering was the price of being spanked in front of this crowd. That and she didn't want to give up this soon in the match. She didn't want Claire to win this easily. But it hurts so much! She could probably take a few more seconds before tapping out from the pain.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Claire was sure that Akiko would be able to break free from the Boston crab—she had seen numerous other matches where wrestlers had managed to escape from the hold, despite the difficulty inherent in doing so. But maybe Akiko was more tired from their short but intense fight than Claire had initially estimated. Maybe she really was going to be able to win this match right now.

No, don’️t think like that, Claire told herself, as she continued to bounce up and down on Akiko’️s back, bending the flexible ninja girl in half. If you think like that, you’️ll lose focus, and Aki’️s going to escape and beat you…again.

Claire would just keep on bouncing, Akiko’️s legs tucked under her arms, in complete control of the match. “Okay, Aki, are you going to tap out? Or are you going to break free? Because pretty soon you’️re going to start running out of options…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri May 16, 2014 12:21 pm

"Gh," Claire's words stung a little. It made it sound like she was holding back. Though her rival was right, she was running out of choices. She wasn't giving up, but she didn't have an idea on how to break out. She wasn't strong enough to pull herself to the ropes, but... She's on my back, so maybe... Sorry Claire, this'll hurt, but it's combat. "H-Hah!" She pulled her back, reaching for Claire's head. With the girl practically sitting on her back Aki should be able to grab her head and pull the girl off. Or at least surprise her enough to lighten the hold and maybe go for just punching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Claire tightened her grip on Akiko’️s legs and pushed her butt down against the ninja girl’️s back even harder, trying to keep the hold as tight as possible to force a submission out of her friend and rival. But Akiko managed to reach her arms up and back and get a hold on Claire’️s straight, dark hair. A hard yank to the side forced Claire to focus on something other than the Boston crab which she had Akiko trapped it. The American kawaii winced. “Ow! Damn it! Ow!” she hissed in pain. She let go of one of Akiko’️s legs and, with her newly-freed hand, she would grab one of Akiko’️s wrists, trying to pry the hand of the ninja girl off of her head. Unfortunately, she was unbalanced, and was not holding Akiko so tightly in the submission hold anymore...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue May 20, 2014 3:24 pm

Aki finally felt some of the pressure off of one of her legs. It was a relief, but she could feel it was incredible sore. At least she wasn't out of the match yet, she still had a chance to win! Though with her legs in the condition they were in it wouldn't be as easy to continue a stand up fight. She'd have keep this on the ground for awhile. "Get off already!" She starting to flail about now. With the hold loosened, she could probably break free after struggling enough. Though she was at a loss on what to do after that. She wasn't sure she could handle Claire in submissions, and with her legs in the condition were in this match would be a challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Akiko was still yanking Claire around by her hair, unbalancing Claire and forcing her to focus on something other than the Boston crab which she was certain would have gotten a submission out of Akiko, given a few more seconds. She still held Akiko in a single-legged crab hold, but if her Japanese friend had anything to say about it, she soon would not have even that much of an advantage. Akiko started flailing around, using her free leg to try to wiggle out from under Claire. Claire knew she couldn’️t hold on for much longer, and she knew that, if she waited until Akiko threw her off, she was at risk of her opponent reversing their positions. Claire would therefore get off of Akiko on her own terms, letting go of the ninja girl’️s leg and using the momentum from Akiko’️s thrashing to roll herself off to the side.

“Damn,” Claire hissed, as she would get back up onto her knees. “You’️re still going down, Aki! I’️m not letting up for one single second!” Claire declared, before putting her hands up and lunging forward at Akiko again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue May 20, 2014 11:56 pm

Akiko didn't even get a chance to rest once Claire was finally off of her. This girl was relentless. She had to admit that her friend sure was getting stronger to give her this much of a fight. Aki didn't have much time to think once Claire lunged at her. Dammit, my legs- She could just barely sit up, and she wasn't going to be taken down again so easily. Before Claire's arms could grab onto Aki, she thrust her arm forward, aiming a palm strike to Claire's face. Hopefully it would stop Claire in her tracks and give Akiko time to recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Claire lunged forward, hoping to catch Akiko before the ninja girl had time to recover. Akiko’️s legs had to be hurting, so Claire was sure that she was more mobile right now than her opponent was. Unfortunately for Claire, her rival didn’️t have to be mobile to defend herself. With her arms thrown out in front of her, Claire could not bring them back up to protect her face in time as Akiko’️s defensive palm strike slipped between her outstretched hands and smacked into her jaw.

“Ungh!” Claire blurted, as her momentum was stopped. She fell to the side, flopping onto her back and rolling a few feet before coming to a rest on her belly a little ways away from Akiko. Gingerly, she rubbed at her jaw. Akiko’️s palm strike had hit her hard, and she was more than a little bit stunned following the blow.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:06 am

"Huh..." Aki's strike met its mark. Her legs were still to sore stand, but at least she could sit on her knees now. Dammit, I still can't move around that much... Akiko could probably just stay focused and continue to counter Claire until she wore out, but that would rely on Claire continuing to use strikes, and Akiko knew that her rival wasn't so stupid to just turn this into a striking match. "Tch..." She was stuck for a tactic and couldn't move much. This was a bad position to be in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:13 pm

Claire slowly got back up onto her hands and knees after sustaining that painful palm strike from Akiko. Claire had walked—or rather lunged—right into that one, and it had ended the string of successes she had managed and killed off most of her momentum.

But all was not lost. She had managed to hurt Akiko, and hurt her enough that she wasn’️t able to immediately take advantage of Claire’️s weakness. The American girl’️s strength was slowly but surely returning, and, when she felt as if she was strong enough again she would get up onto her knees and knee-walk towards Akiko, hand out, moving a little more cautiously than she had been moving before.

“It’️s going to take a lot more than that, Aki, to beat me…” Claire said. “There’️s no way I’️m going to be the one getting the spanking…I hope your butt is ready, Aki.”

Claire would lunge for her rival, trying to grab her wrists in order to gain some control over Akiko’️s movements.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next