Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 12:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 4:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 4:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 10:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 1 Bot

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aki Hibino vs Toshio Akamatsu

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aki Hibino vs Toshio Akamatsu - Page 2 Empty Re: Aki Hibino vs Toshio Akamatsu

Post by Underdog21 Tue May 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Sitting up, Toshio blushed with embarrassment as Aki mocked him. "H-hey!" he stammered. "Come on, you totally led me on! You didn't have to kick me like that--aaaaaah..."

He was cut short as Aki grabbed him by the head and dragged him to his feet, before quickly snapmaring down to the mat. He wince as pain shot up his tailbone, and winced again as Aki suddenly started stretching away at his back and chin.

"Ah...ahhhh...well...if...you wanna be that way..." he rasped. Slowly but surely, he pushed himself up to his feet, demonstrating his physical power even as Aki stretched away at him. If he managed to get back to his feet, he would then try to reverse the hold, grabbing Aki's wrist and twisting around to bend her arm behind her back in a chickenwing. He would maintain this hold for a few seconds, before dropping back to nail Aki with a suplex!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun May 25, 2014 3:11 am

"Ohhh you, you were teasing me now, I know you have a thing for me but.... hmmmm.... well.... you dont have a chance buddy!" She declared like hes stuck in a friendzone while her friend Purin and his brother Kyo are pretty possible getting close together as it would make sense for Aki and Toshio could make a couple too, but Aki does a 'no no' to him and now, it looks like it costing him his match as Aki gotten him down to the mat and pulling his chin back with his backside resting against her knee.

She starting to notices that he slowly getting up to show his strength to get himself up to his feet, Aki was trying to keep her hands under his chin to hopefully put him in a position to not move around too much, but it isnt working, only thing thats working is Toshio to pull her wrist to get it around behind him and in seconds she was lifted up and dropping her back first to the mat. "Kyah!" An unexpected move that slightly stunned the pink haired girl, she quickly rolled to her side and reaching for the back of her head which it hurts more than her back, tapping her feet and trying to regain her sense and slowly figuring out what the heck just happen. "Owwwww!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:15 am

After slamming Aki back down to the mat, Toshio rolled back to his feet and beamed to the crowd. He wasn't really that annoyed by Aki rebuffing him, to be honest, but he just wanted to give her a little demonstration that now that they were in a proper match, he wasn't going to simply stand there and take hits.

"Oh, sorry about that," he said with a teasing grin as he took a step back, waiting for Aki to get back up. "I guess you really fell for me, huh?" As Aki stood back up, Toshio would slowly circle her, motioning for a lockup. "Now come on, lets see what you've got, short stuff."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:53 pm

It took her bit of time to pushes back up to her feet while Toshio teasing her with silly puns, that actually made her giggles. "Oh shut up you... you and your puns...." She shook her head and giving herself a brief moment to recover from the slam before bringing her hands up as she prepare to lock up with him. "Oh yeah sure, call me short but when I take you down, you'll be MUCH shorter!"

She slowly would circle around Toshio look for an opening of some sort even when he wants to lock her up, she knows it wouldnt do good but she'll try to surprise him if lucky enough, lunging right at him but going down reaching for his left leg to pull towards her hopefully its enough to trip him down to the mat, if successful she'll use his legs to twist and pull around with hers before falling onto her back and apply the pressuring Figure 4 Leglock. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:46 am

Toshio grinned as the two of them circled, his eyes inevitably straying to Aki's bouncing orbs. "Oh, there's NOTHING short about me, babe," he replied cheekily, darting in closer to her.

Moving in for a lockup, Toshio was taken by surprise when Aki rushed forwards, snatching at this leg. "What the--" he gasped, just before he was tripped down onto his back. Surprised, he suddenly found his legs being twisted painfully around one of Aki's, and gasped, twisting and writhing on the mat as she got him in a figure four. "Ah...AAHHHHHH SHIIIT..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Aki gotten pretty much lucky when her hands grabbing onto Toshio legs and pulling him down, making it much easier for Aki to twist his legs and wrapping it up like pretzel around her legs, painfully tighten the pressure into her Figure 4 Leglock, where hes trapped and gotten him start shouting out loud.

"Oh when I beat you in this match, you wont be calling me 'babe' anymore, hon!" She teased, placing her hands against the mat to push her chest out and getting her legs to keep up the pressures onto his, the best she can do now to weaken him, keeping the tall man down. "Wooo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:06 pm

"Ahh...aaaaaah!" Toshio was beginning to perspire now as Aki worked his legs, twisting them painfully as he lay on his back. He couldn't believe this: the match was barely a few minutes old, and already his pint-sized opponent had him screaming in pain! He needed to get out of this, he knew. More importantly, he had to show Aki who she was dealing with.

"Not...bad...short stuff..." Taking a deep breath, he suddenly twisted his body, trying to roll them over and reverse the figure four on Aki. "But...not good enough!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:31 am

Aki gotten the big guy down and locking him up into her Figure 4 Leg Lock, a certain legendary wrestler would be oh so proud of her using this move on him. "Woo! You should tap big guy! Im not going to let you go!"

She puffed her face when she hears him calling her short stuff. "Hey! I maybe short but you'll------ h-hey!" She can feel her whole body starting to turn over, she wasnt heavy enough, nor she wants to be heavy to be exact, being force over in the reverse figure four, pressuring her own legs instead of him. "Kyaa! Nghhhh!" She shook her head and wanting to turn over but knowing that it would be proven difficult, no other choice but to break out of the hold so she can slip right out. "Ow ow ow ow ow.... .you just got lucky bub!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:06 am

"Bub?" Toshio raised an eyebrow as he got back up to his feet. "What, do you think you're Wolverine now?"

As Aki rolled away, he moved after her, grabbing her by the arm to haul her to her feet. "Alright, up and at em," he said, "let's see how fast you are on your feet!" And with that, he would whip her towards the ropes, hoping to nail her with a spinning kick the moment she came bouncing back!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:33 am

"Huh? I can be Wolverine, I have claws, want me to use it?" She teased him while trying to get herself up standing after being force to release him from the Figure Four Leglock, her legs isnt as hurt as she thought it would be, thankfully, except being pulled by his hands and making her run to the ropes by his whip. "whooosh!"

She bounces off the ropes and coming right back at him, she can see what he was going to do, assuming a clothesline, so the little Aki ducks down and actually went under his leg. "Oh you were doing that?!" She runs to the other ropes and bouncing off once more, this time running back at him and hoping she can jump, turning her body sideways going for the Crossbody, hopefully she can take him down that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next