by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hard Puncher (for KillerV)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hard Puncher (for KillerV) Empty Hard Puncher (for KillerV)

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:31 am

"Left, left, 1, 2, keep it up!"

Carmen drilled into Army as the two of them practiced in the gym - they'd found a good little corner to do some sparring drills, and Carmen was going at like she always did - crazy hard. She had an important match coming up, and his big 'little' sister wasn't holding anything back.

He threw two jabs out with the sparring pads and she weaved through them with expert skill, the sort of fluid motion he'd never mastered; he was always good at tanking those sort of blows, but she weaved through them with an expert's ease. He hated to admit, but deep down, he knew - she was just flat out better than him, when everything was said and done. He'd never say it out loud, but the truth was the truth.

"Gimme some straight shots, harder!"

She hammered a solid combination into the pads, forcing him back a few steps as she kept on drilling, her eyes focused like lasers, working up a storm as the sweat bounced off her body - he felt sorry for the poor bastard who'd be getting the brunt of this in a few days, that went without saying. Carmen was in her zone.

Back to top Go down

Hard Puncher (for KillerV) Empty Re: Hard Puncher (for KillerV)

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:38 am

AOBA gotten out of the hospital once again but it wasnt as serious like it was previous trips in the past, at least she stayed for only a day and the rest of the week at home recovering from the latest lost against Army, feeling like she havent gotten enough training so thinking it would be the best to head out to the gym and retrain herself to get better at fighting again, for a pretty long due of not fighting anyone and back in again against Army, she lost pretty badly, hopefully not going to happen again.

She heads to the gym where she usually go for some training, this time she wore her more workout outfits- black yoga shorts and top, white tennis shoes, her expose stomach showing pretty tough abs as she enters the gym, can hear couple guys whistling at her in which she ignores them, signing up before looking for a large punching bag to practice her strikes again.

"Hmmmm....." She looked at the direction where the punching bags are and notices Army and a girl training together, she just stood there staring at the two in that crimson eyes of her, thinking what she would do now at the time like this, in this situation.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:56 am

"Army." Carmen glanced past him in between punches. "There's a woman with big breasts staring at you."

"That happens a lot."

Carmen stopped just long enough to let him see her rolling her eyes. "This one looks like she wants to bash your face in."

"That also happens a lot."

Carmen openly gagged, that time. "Will you turn around before I vomit all over you? I'll do it."

Army turned around and, sure enough, it was AOBA - his second opponent in Friction, and a tough nut, too. He was surprised she got out of the hospital soon - it took a crazy-insane amount of punishment to keep her down. Army was a stubborn hardhead, he knew that and was damned proud of it, but AOBA just put him to shame - it was like the girl just didn't know how to stay down.

"Hey!" He waved to her, walking over. "Out of the hospital quick, not bad. You stalking me now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:18 pm

AOBA kept staring where the couple were working out, only one of the two she knows personally as she did notices them looking at her too, finally that Army got up to walk on over to her face to face with AOBA, she blink slowly while looking at him. "Hmmmm seemingly you didnt do enough to put me..... in the hospital for long........ and no, I am not stalking you..." She takes a moment to look around to see if anything changes since she last step foot here. "I use to go here from time to time, closer for me and still... have membership....."

Then she turn her attention to Army and looking over his shoulder for a brief second then back to him. "Is she your tag partner?........" she asked, havent seen her before so AOBA was curious if shes a new member of the wrestling league or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:37 am

"Well, that's good, you bounce back quick. You were pretty rough after the fight - sorry about dropping the hammer on you like that, but you are stubborn as fuck." He chuckled, looking her over - it was hard to appreciate just how well put together AOBA's body was when he was beating the shit out of it, but he could sure as hell see the best of it, now.

He glanced back, nodding to Carmen. "Her? She's just one of my spare girls." He folded his arms, looked smug. "Got a few on the side, here and there, brought a few in from Puerto Rico."

"I'm his fucking sister!" Carmen called back and tossed an empty water bottle at his head, looking back to AOBA as she groaned. "Carmen. Nice meeting you."

She went back to the body bag and Army snickered. "Yeah. Sister."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:49 am

"I have no problem...... recovering quickly.... it learned to heal faster....." she said before continuing on a bit more. "Stubborn or not, I have pride.... I'll keep going until I cant go on.... anymore....."

Then he responded to her about the girl was with him but she waited a little longer until he give out a true answer. "Hmmm....." AOBA politely nodded to Carmen as she doesnt really greet people like this much at all, shes an outsider herself and rather keep stuff to herself, but seemingly Army wants to get involved with the crimson brawler. "Family..... its good to have one, at least." She said then continues on after that. "Training?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:58 am

"Eh, nice around Christmas, at least." He looked back again and shrugged - she seemed like the loner type, he was guessing. Little broody. Little quiet. Little weird. She wasn't a goth, though, so that was a plus; no weird-ass makeup to deal with. "Has its ups and downs, though - what, you an only child?"

He was actually getting an 'orphan' vibe, but that didn't seem like the sort of thing one just threw out there. 'Hey, you don't have any parents, do you?'

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:55 am

AOBA looking at those two reminded her when she use to team up with her ally, Sgt Nagase which shes out of the country off doing her personal business, now left alone once again but it never seem to bother her at all.

"I am the only child, it seem...... what I can remember." she respond, their questions doesnt bother her but it does makes her wonder. "Was raised to be a fighter, independent..... trained to be a fighter.... not much else....."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:03 am

"That sounds..." Really boring. "...nice." He shrugged. "You're doing what you like, I guess, though it would hurt you get a little social life. Date a little. Maybe some college. Breast reduction serves might help a little, too, just throwing that out there, seem a little lopsided sometimes."

He gave her a playful punch in the shoulder. "What does your name mean, anyway? I was looking through some press releases, it's always capitalized."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:32 pm

"Hmmm...." While his words going through her one ear, filling her head as she thinks about it, seemingly he was trying to get her into more of a open minded, be out there more, things like that. "Hmm...."

Then when his playful punch to her shoulder, her reaction quickly took a step back into her fighting stance. "What.... was that for?" then she respond to his question afterwards. "AOBA is a codename, I..... do not remember my real name......." Glaring at him as shes ready for another fight if he wants to, trained to get into fights in any situation, like now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next