Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock - Page 6 Empty Re: Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock

Post by Daaharu Sat May 31, 2014 9:45 am

Odessa’️s hairpulling forced Cecilia to cede the top position, and Odessa grinned down at her blonde foe as she rolled the two of them over to put herself back on top. Gathering up two big handfuls of blonde hair, Odessa would yank it hard in two different directions, trying to assert her dominance over Cecilia by abusing the Swedish wrestler’️s gorgeous, shining mane.

“You’️re back where you belong now, Cecilia dear…beneath me,” Odessa whispered, her lips just a few inches from Cecilia’️s. Her breasts, barely contained by her tiny little bikini, pressed down against Cecilia’️s, dark-skinned and light-skinned orbs crushing together between their powerful bodies. They were both beginning to sweat beneath the hot white glow of the arena spotlights, but Odessa didn’️t mind that at all.

Cecilia tried to reassert her dominance, wrapping her legs around Odessa’️s waist and pulling on Odessa’️s head, trying to lock it under her armpit. Odessa would resist, but Cecilia did manage to do these things to her, trapping Odessa in a rather painful position.

Odessa had a way to counter it. Before losing too much air, she would slide her legs under her and put her palms on the mat and push herself up, trying to rise to her feet with Cecilia still clinging to her. She didn’️t need to make it all the way up; she just needed to get her feet under her. When she had managed that, Odessa would smirk, then throw herself back down to the mat, trying to slam Cecilia hard into the canvas, crushing the blonde between the hard mat and her own sweaty ebony body.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock - Page 6 Empty Re: Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:01 am

Odessa's words at being on top of the blond and the constant hair-pulling that the dark skinned beauty did started to annoy Cecilia quite a bit, finding it rather difficult not to want to smack the girl across the face, before slamming her down onto the mat to cement that fact that she was the more powerful and more dominant wrestler. However, she figured that she'd just shut Odessa up a bit in another way, and that was with a powerful submission hold.

It seemed as if it was working just swell so far, as she managed to lock her legs around the girl's waist and started to put a tight squeeze on Odessa's waist, as well as she managed to pull Odessa's head down into a frontal face lock, effectively trapping the dark skinned beauty in a painful guillotine choke hold. Putting that tight squeeze on both of the holds on the beautiful ebony titaness.

However, it didn't seem as Odessa was gonna let the blond beauty squeeze the life out of her. For soon enough the blond beauty was lifted off of the mat for a bit, making Cecilia's eyes widen, as it seemed she had underestimated Odessa's strength a bit for a few seconds. Before the berserker could let go and drop down onto her feet, Odessa managed throw the both of them down into the mat quite hard. Cecilia's mouth opened up wide as she'd let out a slight amount of spittle and a gasp of pain at being slammed down into the mat by her powerful newfound rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:40 am

The hold which Cecilia had her in was tight, and it was painful, but it was not truly debilitating. Cecilia could not get a good enough grip on Odessa while she was on the bottom to make it a hold that could crush Odessa. And, so long as she was on top, the ebony beauty had her ways of fighting back. Utilizing immense lower body strength, Odessa lifted herself up off the mat, and Cecilia along with her, the blonde woman clinging like a monkey to her body.

Odessa would slam Cecilia back-first down onto the mat, crushing the blonde between the canvas and her own toned body. She watched the spittle fly from Cecilia’️s mouth upon impact, and enjoyed the melodious sound of the Swedish wrestler’️s pained gasp. Odessa would waste no time in trying to capitalize on her opponent’️s weakness. She would adjust her own position atop Cecilia so that they were pressed together from the tips of their toes to the tops of their breasts. Then, Odessa’️s legs would wrap around Cecilia’️s, trying to secure a grapevine hold. Finally, Odessa’️s hands would go to Cecilia’️s shoulders, trying to pin the Viking warrior to the mat.

“Now you’️re mine…” Odessa purred, her face mere inches from that of her opponent.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:10 am

Being slammed down like that by Odessa stung...Cecilia didn't usually enjoy being showed up when it came to strength, and Odessa had just done so to her by breaking out of one of her hold in such a manner. The fact that the sexy buxom dark skinned beauty was such a strong opponent and was able to somewhat match Cecilia in terms of strength did sort of annoy the blond beauty a bit, but there was nothing she could do about it besides trying to show up Odessa more than the snow white haired girl could do to her.

Cecilia's eyes widened a bit as she felt Odessa's large breasts press down against her own large pair, feeling the toned body of the white haired beauty who laid down on top of the ivory skinned wrestler. The Northern queen soon enough noticed how Odessa's hands went up and grabbed a hold of her shoulders, pinning her down against the mat and then felt how Odessa's legs wrapped around her own as she got trapped in a grapevine hold.

The Northern Queen cringed a bit as she felt the pressure building in her legs, as she could feel the strong hands of Odessa's pushing her body down against the mat. " Kh...n-no way...it's the other way around..." Cecilia would let out as she'd try and struggle around in the hold of Odessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:08 am

Odessa grinned as she pressed her hands down against Cecilia’️s shoulders, pinning the blonde bombshell to the mat, trapping her as all four of her limbs were effectively immobilized. Odessa would put as much pressure on Cecilia’️s extremities as she thought was safe, tightening the grapevine and grinding her palms down on Cecilia’️s shoulders ever harder.

The ebony beauty could not help but rub it in a little, moving her chest back and forth over Cecilia’️s, her breasts flattening the Viking wrestler’️s with the aid of gravity. She giggled lightly, really savoring her dominance of Cecilia right now. The expression on the blonde’️s face was priceless, as well—and the way she spoke it was obvious that she was a little flustered. It all made Odessa very happy. “Oh, Ceci, you are just adorable!” Odessa gushed. She would not loosen her hold on Cecilia at all. “But you are wrong. You’️re mine. You’️re my big, blonde Barbie doll…”

Odessa would lean in close and would gently begin to lick and kiss at Cecilia’️s smooth neck. Her mouth would slowly make its way up the side of Cecilia’️s face until it reached her ear. “Now, surrender yourself to me…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:14 am

The feeling of Odessa's sexy body grinding down on top of hers was without something that got Cecilia's blood pumping a bit. The feeling of Odessa's large around orbs pressing down on hers and the body which could almost rival the Northern Queen's in terms of strength and beauty pinning her down like it was, did cause Cecilia a bit of discomfort and a tad bit of anger... not so much in Odessa, but in herself for letting her newfound rival get her into this pinned down position.

Cecilia knew that she had to do something, but with Odessa messing around with her like she was, the blond beauty found herself gritting her teeth and soon enough letting out another groan as Odessa almost commanded her to surrender to the ebony beauty. That combined with the lick caused Cecilia to bite down onto her bottom lip as a low growl would escape her.

Following which the arms of the Berserker would reach up, as she'd try and move her hands off of the mat and grab onto Odessa's hips, her fingers sliding down to try and grab a hold of Odessa's bikini bottoms and give the girl a bit of a wedgie, as she'd also try and pull her legs together in an attempt to fight Odessa's leg strength with her own. " A-are you kidding me?! You're not even close to making me want to surrender. I'm having too much fun kicking your ass!" Cecilia's let out as she'd start to try and rock herself from left to right and start to struggle in Odessa's hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Odessa expected and anticipated Cecilia to ferociously resist her as she seemed to lock in her advantage over the blonde woman. And Cecilia did not disappoint, as with both her arms and her legs she began to strain against Odessa’️s dominant hold. Her legs attempted to pull together, pull inwards, to relieve some of the pressure of Odessa’️s grapevine. The British wrestler would simultaneously attempt to push her own legs outwards, to stop Cecilia’️s efforts and to keep her in the punishing hold without relief.

At the same time, Cecilia’️s arms would snake underneath Odessa’️s and down along her back, until her hands grabbed ahold of Odessa’️s bikini bottoms. She pulled up on them, giving Odessa a small wedgie. The white-haired wrestler grunted, but her smile didn’️t leave her face. She would just kiss Cecilia’️s neck again, ignoring the irritation caused by the wedging of her bikini between her butt cheeks.

“Oh, you’️re so strong,” Odessa cooed into Cecilia’️s ear, teasing her, speaking to her almost like a parent to a child. “You’️re just a big old brute, aren’️t you, Ceci? Well, I can be brutish, too…but I can also be very sensual…”

She would take her hands off of Cecilia’️s shoulders, sneaking them in between their bodies. Her fingers would find Cecilia’️s breasts, and she would give them a squeeze, licking Cecilia’️s earlobe gently at the same time.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:44 am

Cecilia strained and tried her best to fight against Odessa's grapevine, but it was difficult to make much headway since her foe was nearly equal in terms of power to the beautiful blond viking wrestler. However, she didnt' stop trying, as she tried to use her powerful legs to try and bring her legs together, gritting her teeth through the entire struggle as she did what she could for now.

Hearing that grunt come out from Odessa's lips as she pulled up and gave her dark skinned beauty of a rival a tight wedgie cause Cecilia to feel a bit confident...however, it didn't seem as if Odessa's was gonna be much more phased than that, as the sexy ebony beauty kept that her smile upon her face. The hands of the beautiful Odessa soon left her shoulders, which let Cecilia have even more reign with her arms.

However, when Odessa spoke out like she did in that cooing tone into the ear of the sexy blond, Cecilia couldn't help but feel insulted. The condescending way and tone in which Odessa's spoke caused the blond beauty to grit her teeth in anger. The ivory hottie would not stand for someone being so condescending towards her, and for that reason, even though Odessa moved her hands down and gripped a hold of Cecilia's large round orbs with her hands and gave them a tight squeezing, as she licked the earlobe of the golden haired beauty. Cecilia would remain defiant, even as a very fain blush appeared on her lips. A counterattack was in order for the Northern Queen, and she decided to so by attempting to slide one hand down Odessa's hip and try and slip it in between their bodies, to slide that hand down towards Odessa's crotch so that she could attempt and grip a hold of it with her hand, all the while her other hand would try and pull up even further on the wedgie. " Now you are starting to piss me off, which means I can't be responsible for how hard I am gonna beat you down. In more ways than one ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Odessa made a tactical decision to allow Cecilia the use of her arms. She knew that the blonde would be able to do something with them, but so long as Odessa had control of the woman’️s legs she knew that Cecilia could not break free and get away from her. Odessa had better things to use her own arms for, and, once she saw the blush appearing on Cecilia’️s cheeks, she knew her decision to use her hands for a little breast massage session was the correct one.

“Mmm…do you like that, Ceci?” Odessa asked, taunting her ivory opponent. She squeezed Cecilia’️s breasts a little harder, just as she felt Cecilia’️s arms beginning to use their newfound freedom. The wedgie which the blonde was giving her itched and stung, but no matter how tightly Cecilia wedged her bikini bottoms between her butt cheeks, Odessa was not going to let her foe go.

A little more effective was the hand which Cecilia sent down to Odessa’️s crotch. Odessa shifted her lower body a little as Cecilia grabbed ahold of her womanhood, knowing that such a maneuver would be very effective. But she didn’️t get off of Cecilia. She knew that she would force the blonde to submit long before Cecilia could impair her wrestling ability cupping her crotch. “Oh, I’️m starting to piss you off? You are such a big brute. You are such a barbarian,” Odessa cooed, taunting her opponent, enjoying her time on top immensely. “I’️m going to turn you into my obedient little pet, Ceci, and you are going to love it. Now, we can do this the sensual way, or…” Odessa’️s grip on Cecilia’️s breasts would tighten abruptly. She would pinch Cecilia’️s nipples through the fabric of her bikini top and suddenly twist her hands in opposite directions, giving Cecilia a hell of a nurple, twisting her tits. “…or I can beat you down until you’️re nothing but a puddle of blonde pudding on the mat. Then I shall reshape you at my own leisure.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Odessa was certainly doing a great job of maintaining control over the beautiful Cecilia. As she remain on top and controlled the blond's legs and her tits were caught in the vice like grip of those groping tanned skinned hands of the beautiful Ebony beauty. It seemed as if both beauties were defiant, powerful and in no mood to back down to the other as even in situation were it looked as if one had all the control, the other always seemed to keep struggling as best as they could to get out.

The two beautiful titans laying so close and having their sweat soaked skin rub against one another, caused a good deal of heat for the two beauties, especially combined with the white hot arena lights shining down on them and the roaring crowd screaming for their favorite wrestler to fight on and kick the others butt.

Now though, with Odessa's taunting and cooing at the beautiful Swede, Cecilia found herself gritting her teeth in anger. " Is that so ? Just bring it!" Cecilia let out with a smirk on her face as her eyes then widened, feeling Odessa's powerful hands grip tighter upon her soft orbs and then twisting them around in such a painful manner caused her beautiful eyes to water a bit, her mouth shot up and she yelped out a scream of pain and irritation coupled with a bit of frustration. " AaaghH!"

Cecilia however wouldn't just let Odessa take full control over her. The hand of Cecilia's that had taken that commanding grip of Odessa's womanhood would tighten and with it she would try and dig her nails into Odessa's crotch, digging them in through the fabric and with it give her ebony titaness of an opponent the most painful clawhold she could, right up against the powerful buxom white haired beauties crotch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next