by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:14 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:14 pm

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 4:23 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 3:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs. Songbird

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs. Songbird - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Songbird's little trick had worked and Ryan hit hard against the turnbuckle, but this didn't mean that Songbird was out of the woods just yet. She felt her coat being grabbed and tried to fight against Ryan to make him let go. However, it only led to her being pulled and given a headbutt.

"AGH!!" Songbird cried out from the pain and fell to the mat as she rubbed her forehead. Taking a look at Ryan and see that he's rubbing his own head to taunt her, she would try to kick one foot to hit his stomach against the turnbuckle to taunt back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:55 am

Ryan grunted as Songbird kicked out with her foot, nailing the young man in his gut. Perhaps there was no point in playing mind games here, since that seemed to be the case Mr Knight decided to just focus on owning the battle.

Taking ahold of Songbird's foot Ryan would quickly kick his own leg upwards, hitting the back of her knee cap before throwing her leg down harshly. Mr Knight would then quickly move to the turnbuckle and then leap off it and over Songbird, performing a forward roll as he landed in the middle of the ring.

Ryan would then stand up and face Songbird, running a hand through his blonde hair with an emotionless expression adorning the face of the Scottish aristocrat. He'd then try to edge towards her and attempt to grab her for an Irish whip to the ropes on the other end of the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:03 am

"AARGH!" Songbird cried out as she got kicked in the back of her kneecap and had her leg thrown down harshly. She would groan as she held her leg and rubbed it in pain. As she was doing so, she would watch Ryan climb up the turnbuckle and leap over her with ease. It was no problem for him grabbing Songbird and pulling her up to send her to the ropes.

However, with pain still in the back of her knee, Songbird struggled to run a straight line as she bounced back. If she gets close to Ryan, the pain might cause her to stumble and crash into Ryan unintentionally.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:31 am

Mr Knight got himself ready to launch the next part of his move against Songbird, he figured he ought to get her grounded and work her over with a submission or two.

Then as she neared him he'd fall to the ground, intent on trying to catch the girl with a drop toe hold to get her down.
However with the way Songbird was moving it threw off his move, his legs would be out of reach to catch Songbird and bring her down.

Realising that this would make him open to attack the young man quickly fell back, doing a backward roll to get some distance between him and her. Getting near the ropes he'd stand up and place his hand on the top rope, keeping an eye on the girl and not saying a word while walking with a hold of the rope. It seemed Songbird was being given a chance to catch her breath, he was a knight after all and that meant fair play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:15 pm

When Ryan did a backward roll, it gave Songbird room to fall without anything hard to land on and hurt herself more. She would groan in pain as she rubbed her leg more and looked up to see Ryan close to the ropes. With a growl, she would sarcastically say, "My, aren't YOU such a gentleman! Letting the lady come through so she can fall and hurt herself!!"

This could bring up some jeers from the women as Songbird slowly tried to stand up straight. Her leg didn't hurt as much now that she's not thinking about it. But she would then add with a smile, "Well, at least you did make room for me, so I'll let it slide if you didn't catch me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:27 am

Mr Knight smirked in response to Songbird trying to "Diss" the young man "Why you never asked for me to rescue you, and keep in mind this is a match. The only time I tell a woman to correct her stance is in a ballroom dance.

"You don't want me to catch you, trust me on that." Ryan said while flexing his arms, shaking his neck before getting himself ready again.

As if to prove that point Mr Knight stomped towards Songbird, with intent on giving his foe a right good thumping.
With no hesitation on his part Ryan would quickly try to wrap his arms around Songbird for a bearhug, tightening his arms as best he could around her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:56 pm

As Ryan was flexing his arms and shaking his neck, Songbird would stand tall as she said, "Well, even if I didn't ask, it is proper gentleman-like manner, no? And the same goes with dancing when you're supposed to lead the lady."

Songbird wouldn't show any fear as Ryan stomped forward to wrap his arms around her. She would raise her arms up as she felt the bearhug tighten around her back. Trying to push herself out, she would comment, "You know, if I wasn't so flustered over the pain, I would've hugged back and kissed you right now."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:42 am

Mr Knight let out a smirk as he began to put a bearhug onto Songbird, bringing her close and placing his chin above her chest. "Oh and what happened to having a match? I've not put on the secret cologne at all and yet you can't help but be swooned by me. I do dream of being the next James Bond after all I suppose, maybe you may have that kiss later.."

Realising that Songbird was trying to wriggle her way out the hold Mr Knight figured he'd better drop this and not give her the advantage, this was still a battle and he was the knight out to conquer the enemy. And so he shall. Mr Knight would try to advance and thrust Songbird into the turnbuckle, figuring the best way for him to work in this match was to try and keep her boxed and cornered. So with her still wrapped in his arms the young man charged forward, he just had to try his best at keeping her closed in

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:41 am

"NNGH!!" grunted Songbird as she got thrusted into the turnbuckle, making her stop attacking him. She would groan as she was more trapped in the bear hug than before and she couldn't lift her arms quick enough to try and push again. But at the same time, she would smirk and chuckle as she said, "Of course you do realize that I'm good at playful bantering too, right?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:38 am

"Of course you are." Ryan merely replied without any concern on his face.

With Songbird still clutched in his arms Mr Knight would advance towards the turnbuckle, ramming Songbird into it a couple of more times. He would then let her go at the turnbuckle and make his way to the other side of the ring, briefly grabbing onto the ropes near his turnbuckle.

Without saying a word Ryan would rush towards the corner where he placed Songbird, not bothering with any fancy jumps or tumbles. His attack was that he'd just rush to the girl and crush her with his chest as he'd ram into her. It was certainly going to be deadly in it's simplicity, but if Songbird could get to the side in time Ryan would rush into the post chest first. Forcing him to stagger back while grunting loudly, his arms crossed over his chest on reaction to the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next