Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A cold Valentine.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A cold Valentine. - Page 2 Empty Re: A cold Valentine.

Post by XSirenX Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:02 am

".......Its Sixx...just that name...nothing more..." Sixx said with a sigh, as if hearing that name 'Ninja' kind of offended her, but not seriously at all as she heard what Angel was asking her, why was she here alone? she could reply with a simple answer of just 'exploring' the nightlife which this place around the AFW area offered. But she felt as if Angel, could be trusted to talk with for now. "To answer your question, I'm just here to avoid....people....that's all..." she said, trying to say it in a calm way as much as possible, while not trying to sound so sad, "I don't....socialize...with the rest of those individuals below..." she said, hinting at the rest of the people in Friction, vaguely, as she didn't mean it in a mean way either...some people did bother her, but she kept her rage saved for the ones who really needed it.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

A cold Valentine. - Page 2 CxD01fY
A cold Valentine. - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:26 am

"Okay then Sixx..." Angel said as she looked down at the crowds after hearing the other girl say she doesn't socialize with the rest of the individuals down there." yeah? I think you try to at least make friends tho." Angel said even though she was one to talk she never spoken to others and just simply grunted at them and leaving. looking up at Sixx Angel shrugged " though its is your choice to at talk to others im not one to judge." Angel said as well thinking she got into a comfortable range where she wouldn't get that angry as she would always be .

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:24 pm

"Friends?..." Sixx thought as that quote stuck in her mind a little, before she went back into her morbid, glare like she always had on her face...

"What use are friends, if you have to fight them...especially those that are in the AFW Friction league..." Sixx said in a calm tone as she turned her head slightly to Angel, wondering at what she was getting at, as Sixx's banter skills were a bit lacking here, partly due to her intimidating looks and fighting prowess in the ring. Then it came to her head, they were both very relaxed with each other...even talking by a long shot, which was something Sixx rarely did much of, "....then again, we're......friends now? I guess..." she said trying not to sound so caring, or compassionate towards Angel, but more so just saying it casually as she folded her arms.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:34 am

Angel glanced at Sixx after she said what use friends were but would shrug her shoulders in a 'I dont know' kind of way and would stare off into the Night sky and would sigh lowly. "Yeah i guess we are huh....funny i wasn't even trying to make a friend i was just trying to cool off." Angel admit not really paying attention anymore as she ponder on some things. " Anyways are you really a Kunoichi?" Angel asked " or are is that just a gimmick you got going on?" Angel tried to say with out being rude but figured it probably was rude of her to ask what she asked.

She turned her head casually to Sixx waiting for her answer. her black eyes almost looking through her now as they showed rage and anger still.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Sooner or later she was going to be asked this question, what she was...wearing the garments that were covered over her body, along with the sacrf always slung over her mouth, a complete mystery, guarded by two piercing crimson eyes. Sighing Sixx decided to let the curious know, just this once though, "I am.....Kunoichi...its not a gimmick at all, what I do in the ring and out in the public, is all real..." she said, fiddling with the loose piece of bandage wrap on her wrist, before ripping it off as she let it fly away in the wind. Even if this subject was quite 'touchy' for her, Sixx had to take her mind off it, by doing something normal...like, window browsing the shops on the main street. "....Tell you what, how about you show me what you do around here?...since I'm, new, to this place..." she said, forming a small but barely visible smile through her scarf.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2