by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 254 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 253 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Joining the Friction

2 posters

Go down

Joining the Friction Empty Joining the Friction

Post by KillerV Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:33 am

(Feel free to RP)

Joining the Friction 12396965495_4615c1119e_c.jpg
Joining the Friction 7281813332_eb323fc32d_z.jpg

Both Purin and Aki Hibino recently sign-up to join to the Friction side which its nothing wrong with it, it was just a nice change of pace as the two wanted to take on the girls more than the guys, or at least how Aki feels. "Ahhh this is nice, I dont have to get grope, fondle or anything dirty by the guys. Purin standing by next to her and turning her head to look at her, both girls enjoying their time hanging out together, sitting on the grass under the beautiful sunny day. "Well I dont know about it, I am really sure theres girls into though kind of stuff to right?" Aki stares back eyes wide open showing little sign of sweatdrops from the side of her head. "Ummmm.... well... still not by guys at least! I think......"

The pink and purple haired ladies continues to having their conversation with each other, both enjoying their teas and some sweet snacks brought from Aki parent surprised her with nice treats. So, you do not want to be part of Tension anymore cause of guys ummm.... inappropriately did stuff to you?" Aki took a bite of a cookie then scratching her cheek. "Mmmmm mope, mot brelly....Oreo" Purin stares at her and placing her hand over her friend mouth. "Please, finish eating...." "Oops!" Aki finished swallowing her cookie then can actually talk normal. "Mmmm well, I dont mind some, but Im more weary about them lately, just, hard to be positive when the guys just want to do stuff on me! I mean, you only had one guy I think and you like him!"

Purin instantly spitted out her tea out cause she couldnt believe Aki said something that embarrassing. "What what?! We arent like that, Kyo Akamatsu are just friend thats all!" Her face blushing while trying to explain her friend, Aki smirk and rubbing her chin with her thumb and index finger, staring at Purin cuteness. "Oh sureeeeee Purin-chan..... only wrestled him twice and already know his full name, naughty Pudding." Purin covered her face covering up her bright red of embarrassment. "Dont call me that! Its embarrassing!" Aki laughing and pointing, falls on her back kicking around which Purin couldnt handle it enough, end up jumping on her friend and start wrestling (playfully?) on the grass where people can watch them wrestle.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Joining the Friction Empty Re: Joining the Friction

Post by Cy_Man Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:56 am

Joining the Friction 1863161-C48OK6B.jpg
Tatsuki Le Feuvre is out on a happy sunny stroll as she walked around humming a tune with a dopey expression on her face, she recently won her Avalanche match again Aoi Fukiwara and became good friends with her as well so she had a good reason to be happy right now. "Hmmm hmm hmmmm...~" Just a few ago too, she had heard that her friends Purin and Aki Hibino had also decided to finally join the Friction League of AFW and leave Tension, considering that Tatsuki doesn't like Tension thanks to all of the male wrestlers and their egos, this made her really happy as well! It has been a while since the little athlete had seem both of them so she wondered if she should visit them soon to congratulate them for switching.

As she walked, she started to hear some commotion that sounded like rough housing. "Huh? What's going on?" Feeling curious, Tatsuki starts to head over to where she is hearing the rough housing from. She approaches and sees both Aki and Purin together play wrestling in the grass and this sparks a happy face on Tatsuki's face as her eyes and mouth open wide. "Uwaaaaah!~"

Feeling very escatic to see her friends here, and in this kind of situation, Tatsuki just dashes at them with her arms wide open as if to hug them. "Purin-san! Aki-chan!" She shouted as she ran to them, she wanted to get in on this action with the bigger girls right away between them so it would be a 3-way "match" between them. So once she got close to them, Tatsuki would leap up in the air to try and land on them both or just one of them and give them a hug before also starting to wrestle with them, mainly with Aki-chan.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:38 am

"Hey stop! Why do you keep attacking me when I make fun of you?!" Aki defending herself as the two girls rolling around each other and theres people watching em as some free entertainment. It would seem like Purin getting on top of Aki, grabbing onto her wrists to pin her down while straddling on her stomach, but then her friend exchange position and getting on top instead. "Ouf! Shoot, I cant overpower you! Nghhhh!" Purin pinned down by Aki as she smirk looking down at her to keep her still. "Fufufu... now I can make fun of you all I want, now lets get back to top about your lovely dubby Kyo-san yeah?" Purin face blushing and kicking her feet around trying to get out of it, but it would seem to be useless with her partner on top, that hidden strength behind her under that smaller frame of Aki.

Suddenly, both girls hearing a familiar voice that they both look at the same time at the same direction where its coming from, simultaneously shouting out. "Tatsuki?!". The girl that both Aki and Purin met before and she jumped at them into a hug, well mostly getting Aki off balance so that Purin could get out underneath her before giving her a hug too. "Hello there Tatsuki, how you been?" "Hey kiddo, havent see you around, whats up?" The two wrestler were wrestling each other over their girl stuff were forgotten after Tatsuki intervene with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Tatsuki was in midair by the time Purin and Aki took notice of the little athlete as she threw herself at the two in a tackle hug. She landed on them both but mostly on Aki as she knocked her off of Purin before she was hugged by both of her friends and laughs happily. "It has been a while hasn't it?" She said energetically while her arms wrapped around her friends with her head rested on Aki's gigant breast pillows since she was mostly on top of the pink head, enjoying the feel of them as she blushes slightly. **Ahhhh, so soft and big~**

She doesn't completely drown herself in the pleasure of Aki's melons since she knows that her crush would feel uncomfortable and soon lifts her head up to look at her friends with her blush gone as they asked about her. "I've been doing great! I recently won my match in Avalanche 2013, and I heard you two are FINALLY joining Friction!" As she said this, Tatsuki wrapped her arms tighter around her friends. Obviously she was very happy for Purin and Aki to be in Friction since she didn't like Tension all that much, but she did respect a fair share of Tension wrestlers, males included. "What took you two so long to make this change?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:03 am

Both the girls were pretty much tackled by the unexpected visitor Tatsuki, as the tag team were happily hugging each other, Aki bit of blushed that her new friend were enjoying it a bit too much with her inflatable breasts. ""Ahhh ahhh! Hey stop you! Those are my peaches!"She tries to pull her off to get some space between while Purin laughing of how much the two were having fun together.

Eventually both were finally calm down and having some fun chats with each other, Purin start the conversation to respond Tatsuki. "Yeah its a nice change for the both of us, not that I dont want to leave Tension but, I think its for the best, beside its okay we can take on male opponents if we can." Purin and talking softly while Aki grins a little. "Sure you want to go back to Tension and check on your boyfriend bwhahaha! You're being too cute I tell ya" Purin blushes and shakes her head as Aki points and giggles at her reactions, then Aki turn to respond to Tatsuki.

"Well, have to finish up some of our matches in the Tension side before we both, Purin and me, can discuss of moving to Friction to have a little breather. Like what Purin said, we could take on the guys but I think its best we should be wrestling more girls this time around" Her arms crossed under her large breasts to pushes it up, making it more wider and such. "So you won a match in Avalanche huh? Thats great to hear! You should tell us more about it."

Purin at the time being going through her picnic basket and taking out from the small cooler that contains few flans. "Anyone want some? I made it myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:59 am

"Hai hai Aki-chan~" Tatsuki said as she giggles at Aki's reaction to using her lovely gigant breasts for a pillow, to which the girl calls her "peaches". She was already having fun with her first friends she had made since joining AFW, it made Tatsuki smile as she thinks back to before she came here to Japan when she used to have this much fun with her childhood friend Becky and her former best friend whom she hadn't seen again since she broke all contact with Tatsuki over a simple accident that cost them their friendship.

As she listened to Purin and Aki as they explained themselves about their change to Friction, Tatsuki puffed her cheeks in annoyance as Purin says she still wanted to fight some male wrestlers while Aki says they have more matches in Tension left. "Oh booooo.... why would you even want to fight against those ego filled meat headed boys you two? You are way better off fighting against girls from day one. >3<" The athlete seriously just wanted her friends in Friction now, it seriously was a lot better and they'd get way more recognition as professional wrestlers and not amateur wrestlers once they did join Friction.

Tatsuki was being stubborn as she kept this look on her expression for a while until Aki started to tease her friend about her boyfriend in Tension..... what? "Wait wait wait! You have a boyfriend in Tension Purin-san?? That is so cute! What's his name? Do you love him? Did you go on a few dates?? Did you do "that" with him yet???" The athlete said in an energetic and curious tone in her voice as she bombarded these questions on Purin like an annoying little sister pestering her older sister about her love life.

Even after asking those questions, Tatsuki decides to back off regardless if the purple head answers or not, but she chuckles and giggles at the cute reaction of Purin's and the thought of her having a boyfriend. The athlete's attention was returned to Aki who commented on Tatsuki's success of her Avalanche match and asked about it while pushing up her gigant melons with her arms, to which almost hypnotizes Tatsuki to stare at them but does her best to resist the urge to look at them. "Yeah Aki-chan, I'll gladly tell you all about it. And I'd like a few flans Purin-san!" She said to both of her friends, accepting the offer for Purin's homemade flans which also snaps her out of her hypnotism caused by Aki's boobies.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Aki just have to protect her strangely large breasts that developed too fast and too big for her small frame, she covered her chest and shyly giggles from Tatsuki which shes pretty much eyeballing on her chest for awhile, only wishing she have smaller chest like her partner Purin. Now that they're having a normal conversation which this time about the Tension matches they're still going at it from time to time, at least they'll have a bit of taste of Tension but rather have more Friction just to feel bit at ease they thinks.

Tatsuki doesnt seem to like Tension guys that much at all, but she is very glad that both Purin and Aki are in the game against the Friction."I believe its good to take on the guys from time to time, no one too big and muscle like, it could be a great challenge but, really too tough for us girls...." Purin said and Aki nodding still covering her breasts, just in case Tatsuki would jump at her at any given time. "Yeah, heck I am little bit overall and sometime can lift someone bigger than me, but, musclebond men thats like, 9ft tall 600lbs, no way no how!"

After that, Tatsuki heard someone very interesting that focused on Purin now about her 'boyfriend' which Purin blushed and shaking her head, denying the fact about dating anyone. "No no no no.... t-thats not it.... I dont have a boyfriend or anyone... h-hes just a friend I met in Tention." Her face is red and brighter than Aki pink hair. "H-his name is Kyo and I like him.... a-as a FRIEND!...... and we didnt go on dates... and did whats 'that'?" Aki face just show **What serious?** expression and leaning in to whisper Purin ear, her face turn much redder than anything. "NOOOO!" Covering her face finally as Aki laughing her butt off.

Then Aki turn to see Tatsuki looking at her chest again, Aki covering herself and stares. "No! Hands off my peaches!" she tries to reach for her flan eating with just one hand as she can, protect her breasts from Tatsuki. "Wow this is good flan Purin..... you should make an extra one for your boy-frrrrrriiiii----" But then Purin cut her off using her half eaten flan and slap it onto her face. "No! Not true!"

"Ugh!.... what the butterfinger?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Seeing Purin overreact over the questions about this Kyo Tension guy was just too funny, but then after Aki told her what little Tatsuki meant by "that", she joined in with Aki and just laughed very hard at her. "Ahahahahaha!" This laughing was making the athlete's sides ache, but right now it is just worth it seeing a girl being very dishonest about their feelings regarding someone they obviously like as if they were some kind of tsundere girl. But Tatsuki honestly wished that Purin was just a bit more honest with herself as her playful expression dropped a bit...

At this point, Tatsuki was no longer focusing her sight on Aki's lovely gigant melons, as much as she just wants to pounce on Aki like a cat and fondle her boobs all she wants this wouldn't be at all a great place or time to do it. "Calm down Aki-chan, I'm not gonna grope you I was only looking at those lovely "peaches" of yours." She said honestly to reassure the busty girl and hopefully she'll believe her. Even though she is a bit of a bisexual pervert who likes to have at a girl's breasts, even Tatsuki knows that she cannot just simply dive into them whenever she wanted.

Once she was handed her flan, Tatsuki eat away at it slowly to enjoy it greatly and it was tasty. "This is good Purin-san. Can I have anoth-" She was cut off when Purin threw her flan in Aki's face who teased her again about Kyo, Tatsuki sighed feeling a bit annoyed now and sets her flan down. "Purin-san, if I may honestly say I think you really do like this guy. Why don't you just ask him out on a date?" She said in a mature and serious tone in her voice to give her friend some advice, some which she REALLY seems to need right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:51 pm

After Purin stopping Aki from running her teasing mouth about her and Kyo getting some sort of connections, eventually Tatsuki asking her of what she should simply ask him out on a date. Purin blushes just thinking about it but unsure about dating another coworker or something like that, then again there are some people here in the wrestling league that are dating and even engage AND married each other. "A-ah well ummm... I-I dont know... I just dont know if I should.... and it doesnt mean.... ohhh...." Purin having difficulty trying to admit she does like Kyo but something about restriction or rules that was holding her back as she doesnt really know what to do, really indecisive.

While Purin is thinking with her face lightly red blushing from the thoughts about the situation, Aki rubbing and wiping her face that was covered by Purin's special flan with a thick napkin, somehow she felt this napkin was brought for this event, knew its going to get messy at least. "Eyah..... sticky..... ahem anyway, heck I'll help you out Purin-chan you know me Im quite forward and will tell Kyo for you if you wish, or even yet I can ask his brother to help out..... maybe thats not a good idea.... I think I should ask his sister, she seem more reliable."

With Aki eyes closed tightly and her finger rubbing under her chin thinking what to do to help her pal Purin to get on a date with Kyo as for Purin will flustering and blushing, the two really lost in thoughts at the time being like literally forgot about Tatsuki is still there with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 am

The stern and serious expression remained on Tatsuki's face after she finished giving her dear friend Purin some words of advice, if there is anything one must be said is that you cannot deny the feeling your heart is having over someone else you love, which the athlete herself takes seriously as she doesn't deny her love for dear Aki but of course she doesn't like to force herself and would rather try to win her over. But not before grabbing and squeezing those lovely melons of hers every now and then~. Tatsuki just watches the 2 girls in front of her as Purin is all blushy and flustered and cannot think straight while talking in a mess.

And then Tatsuki turns her view to Aki who finished wiping the flan from her face with a napkin, she certainly was prepared for that it seems. Hearing the busty girl say she will help her friend get with Kyo made the black haired girl smile, Aki was a true friend despite how much of a silly girl she was with teasing her but she still had a good heart. It really made Tatsuki like Aki even more then she already did as she puts her hands on her cheeks and smiles at Aki with blush forming on her face. **Oh Aki-chan, you are so thoughtful and nice. While being so strong, cute, sexy and boobtastic~ You are just so amazing.** Tatsuki thought to herself as she stared at the pink haired girl as Aki entered a pondering stage of what to do.

Soon enough, both of the girls were so fixated on their own thoughts that they had forgotten that Tatsuki was there, so she decides to bring them back to the real world and change the subject as it really wasn't a good time right now. With that in mind, Tatsuki crawls on all fours towards her 2 friends to get around and behind them before wrapping her arms around both of their waists before pulling them in closer to snap them back. "Well, lets stop talking about poor Purin-san's love life as it's clearly not any of my business and lets talk about other things shall we?" Tatsuki said to break the ice for the moment, before remembering that there was another topic that was waiting earlier. "You wanted to ask me about my Avalanche match right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down