Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, Harrier, kiryu, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418, Winner3, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Megumi Vs. Masane - Encounter with the Karate Girl

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Megumi Vs. Masane - Encounter with the Karate Girl

Post by zxn666 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Megumi put up her hands to protect her face from Masane's high kick. She did not realize that it was a fake, recieveing Masane's true attack straight in the gut with no protection. "Guh!" Megumi grunted in pain and surprise, having the air forced out of her. She crumpled to the ground, bent over and vulnerable.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Masane frowned at Megumi when she kept landing blow after blow. "Rule #1. NEVER take your eye off the ball." She said to her before moving in with an uppercut... but she stopped her fist before it slammed into her jaw. At the same time, she threw a fist downwards at her gut, the uppercut concealing her true blow.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Megumi watched Masane's fist coming at her face, thinking that she would need to protect herself. She took a hand off her gut and tried to block the blow. However, it never came. Instead, Masane's second fist slammed into her gut again. Megumi this time fell on her butt, groaning in pain.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Masane stepped backwards, throwing her arms out of her stance in a soundless grunt before watching Megumi fall once more. "You can't fight with your eyes alone. You must fight with your mind, as well. A fight is just like a game of chess, you have to think three steps ahead of your opponent. Just because someone draws back a punch, you should prepare for it, but you should also prepare for a change in attack as well. A smart opponent isn't just going to come at you and let you read their moves like an open book. Likewise, when you're on the offense, you must be unpredictable." She lectured her.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:40 pm

After hearing Masane lecture her on how to fight, Megumi smiled. "I must be getting beaten pretty badly if my opponent's even taking pity," Megumi thought. She got up, one hand holding her pained stomach.

"Well, if it's unpredictability you want," Megumi thought, "That's exactly what I'll give to you!" She'll move forward, throwing a punch at Masane's face. If Masane dodges it, Megumi will turn the move into a grab, grasping whatever she can to hold onto Masane and drag her close in. If Masane blocks, Megumi would grab the hand that blocks to drag her in close anyways. Megumi was aiming to make it hard for Masane to launch powerful strikes from a distance by bringing them in close, where she could fully use her close combat abilities.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:10 pm

She watched her carefully, and watched as she threw a punch at her face. She'll raise an arm so that her punch will slam into her forearm. She gasps suddenly as Megumi finally decides to mix it up a bit and gets pulled in towards her. Masane was not left completely unarmed, however, and she tried to throw her free hand towards Megumi, throwing a stiff palm at Megumi's chin to send her staggering back.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Megumi dragged in Masane close, but recieved a palm strike to her chin before she could hit Masane with any of her moves. Her head snapped back, but she did not let Masane go. She pulled harder on the karate girl to drag her in closer. Megumi would try to bring the both of them to the ground, using an improvised take down considering her situation.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 am

Masane smirked when she nailed the stiff palm, but was impressed when Megumi held on, and she ended up going down on her back. Instinctively, she put her arms up, knowing she needed to defend her head normally in a position like this.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:37 am

"Protecting your head eh?" Megumi thought, "Well, I'll just aim somewhere else then!"

Megumi raised one hand, clenched a fist, and drove downwards with as much force as she could, aiming strainght for the center of Masane's gut. The gut punch would probably wind the karate girl severly, perhaps giving Megumi an advantage for the first time in the match.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Masane choked out a breathless gasp as she was pounded at her stomach. She arched up from the force of the blow, and reached down to clutch her stomach and roll over, although Megumi was on top of her, which made Masane unable to roll over and curl up for the brief moment she wanted.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top