Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A wrong turn into Lady Land

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A wrong turn into Lady Land - Page 2 Empty Re: A wrong turn into Lady Land

Post by kenny111 Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Marco held onto his wrist with his other hand, squeezing in on Beth, showing his powerful physique. He grits his teeth and looks up into her face, talking through his hold. "Now look, from what i know, you are to challenge me to a fight, so you must set terms for the fight before fighting."

With this Marco would try to twist his upper body to one side, then swing to the other, releasing Beth and throwing her away from him. He would then adopt a defensive position.

"Now.. set your terms."

kenny111

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:54 am

Beth would grimace as she was tossed to the floor, quickly getting to her feet. He wasn't going to be an easy opponent. But thats just fine with her. It would make victory all the better when she finally won. "Alright then. Knockout only Stakes match. If I win, I'm going to use you as my punching bag. I don't care what you set as the stakes, because I don't plan on losing." Holding her fists in front of her, she'd watch him closely. She felt ready to tear him apart. Almost literally too.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny111 Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Marco folded his arms in arrogance as she stated her terms. "Your punching bag? Hmph, from what i've felt so far it could be worse... should i win however..." Marco smirked slightly, contemplating what he should ask for. "As i am new here, i feel its neccessary to show my offering to my faction. Therefore, If i win, you will be taken to the male quarters, to be the slave of whoever finds you first, for the whole night."

Marco unfolded his arms, readying himself for Beth's inevitable first attack. "Begin." Should Beth attack him suddenly and at his direct front, Marco will attempt to backstep away from the attack, only then to swing at his opponent.

kenny111

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:45 pm

For some, a stake like that would either scare them, or make them smile. For Beth, it simply pissed her off even more. Clenching her fists tightly, she'd rush in at him like he thought she would. But as it looked like she was going for a punch, she'd instead drive forward as hard as she could, aiming a tackle for his gut. If she managed that, she'd aim to pick him up off the ground, grabbing his legs before suddenly slamming him down hard onto the unforgiving floor.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny111 Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:29 pm

As Marco expected a punch he began to step backwards, but not expecting her to tackle caught him early, and she hit him whilst on his backfoot, causing them both to fall to the floor with Marco on his back. Marco's head slams into the floor making him grip it in pain, leaving him open to attack. As he gritted his teeth in pain he would say under his breath "Ugh, you bitch.."

kenny111

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:36 pm

Marco might not get to finish saying that, as Beth would lash out with a mean right hook towards his jaw. But rather than pummel away, she'd grab ahold of his legs and begin to turn him over, aiming to put him into a boston crab. She'd lean back hard into the hold, not taking it easy on him in the least.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny111 Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Marco became dazed by the brutal right hook to his jaw, sending thumping pains throughout his jaw, which gave Beth time to put him in a Boston crab. After she put the hold into place Marco realized, feeling his opponent's rear on his back/neck. "Agh, get the.. hell.. off me!"

As he says this, Marco will become enraged and attempt to use his sheer leg strength to pull back towards the mat and get Beth off of him. Although there is only a very small possibility this could work, should it work Marco will grab hold of Beth's ankle and try a desparate and crude ankle lock.

kenny111

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Beth braced her feet upon the floor, gritting her teeth as she strained to hold tight as he tried to wrench her off. She may be strong herself, but the fact was that she wasn't so big. So she had to try harder in situations like these. She would eventually just let go of the hold, quickly moving away from Marco and turning to face him. If she kept holding on, she'd wear herself out. He might end up worn out too, but she'd rather he get beaten down.

Holding her fists up, she'd bounce on her feet slightly, waiting for him to get up and come after her this time.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny111 Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:00 pm

As Beth got off of him, Marco lifted his legs up into the air before flipping onto his feet from his back. Seeing Beth's ready position, he readied himself and looked her body over, only now getting a chance to. He admired her form and looked her in the eye before speaking aloud. "After this fight, you will be mine."

Marco slowly stepped forward and brought his right fist back ready to punch, but when he swung it forward, he would use the momentum to crouch down and send one leg out to lash at the back of Beth's legs, aiming to bring her down. If she should remain standing he would follow up with another kick to the stomach, but if she should lose her footing, Marco would plant his foot onto her breast and press down with a taunting grin.

kenny111

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:38 pm

"I'll be using you for a punching bag." Watching him closely, Beth would duck in low, moving forward and under that punch of his. She was about to bring her own punch forward into his gut when she felt his leg hit against hers, sending her unceremoniously to the ground. She'd cry out when he pressed down against her chest, feeling like he was crushing her breasts. But her right fist would lash out, aiming to hit hard against the back of his knee, hoping to drop him. She didn't like fighting while on the ground.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next