by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 281 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 277 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Heather vs Morgan

2 posters

Go down

Heather vs Morgan Empty Heather vs Morgan

Post by bricktown Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:36 pm

TLC Match
Victory Condition: Get the briefcase hanging above the ring by any means necessary
Stake: A contract with a much higher salary

The arena quickly dimmed, the darkness shielding Morgan as she began her walk out. She had come here for the promise of a fresh start, and already she was taking on one of her worst nightmares. Heather Sunderland, one of the best high-fliers in the league was coming out to demolish her. Not only that, but she had to take on the top tier aerialist in her own element. Undoubtedly, she was in a disadvantageous position. Her debut seemed like it'd be a squash match.

Once she stepped out into view, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC578I5BFcQ:1aaq0nmn]her theme[/url:1aaq0nmn] started playing. Already, there were some sparse boos. She was a rookie, yes. Nobody there really knew her, but they sure as hell liked Heather a lot more than a new face on the block. Well, more than that. It was a new face that had a confident grin plastered on it. At the top of the ramp, she stopped and gave the audience a military salute, nodding along with the renewed wave of booing before continuing on.

Even in these overwhelmingly bad circumstances, she wasn't about to give up. But neither was she a believer in certain victory. No, she had a plan. And if she pulled it off, pulling off a win was likely. Even if she did mess it up, as long as the audience had a good match to enjoy, that would be worth a crushing defeat. That said, she couldn't help but feel a little nervous. Heather was a paragon of something she had failed at miserably in her previous persona. If she could win, it'd feel like she had a chance to move on from her failures. And hey, a subtantial pay raise would be the cherry on top.

Well, she'd have a chance to do that soon. Flexing her right arm, she patted her well-toned bicep as she slowly headed down the ramp. When she got to the ring, she leapt up to the apron and turned around to the titantron. Alright, this move would really get the viewers mad. She started applauding left and right, turning even more of the audience against her as she mocked their boos. Good! She hooked her arms underneath the top ropes and leaned backwards, flipping over them to enter the ring proper. This bulletproof vest was kind of chafing, given that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. But hey, it fit her image pretty well.

Snatching the mic from the ref, she endeavoured to make a quick statement before Heather came in.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure I'll show you something new." She raised one gloved hand up, her bare index finger pointing into the air as she spoke in that clipped Canadian accent of hers. "For this night only, I'll break out a unique finishing move for you all. Let's call this one 'Skyfall', eh?"

She tossed the mic back to the ref amidst a sea of booing, smiling at the negative reaction she got. This was going to be good. Moving to her corner of the ring, she started crouching as she focused on the entrance. It was time for the real star of the show to arrive.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Heather vs Morgan Empty Re: Heather vs Morgan

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Heather was in the back, sort of scoping out her opponent for the night. She watched her in the ring and doing what she did, causing her to grin just a little. "She's confident enough." Heather let out, nodding her head before she would sigh out and stand up. She was dressed in her usual match attire, the fishnet and bikini top as well as her black skirt and black and purple striped stockings. She fastened her boots, nodding to herself in the mirror before she would make her way out of the locker room.

She headed to the curtain area, applying her paint before nodding to the crew members. Her theme would begin to play as the lights turned a dark blue. She would crawl out onto the stage area, bathed in smoke and green laser lights as the paint on her face and arm would glow a bright purple color. She crawled down to around mid ramp before standing up and raising her arms in the air, pyro shooting out from the entrance. She ran down the rest of the ramp, sliding into the ring after.

Going up to the ropes, she got onto the middle rope, raising her hand in the air as pyro shot down from the ceiling. Leaping off, the lights turned to normal, revealing her paint to be transparent in normal light. She grinned at Morgan, putting her hands on her hips.

"So you want to take ME on in a TLC match. You do realize you're mixing it up with the best high flyer in all of AFW right?" She said, grinning wide, walking up to her. "Don't think I'm gonna take it easy on you cause you're new"

(SORRY FOR HOW LONG THAT REPLY TOOK TO DO!!!)

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:14 pm

(Eh, it's fine.)

"I know." Morgan smashed her fists together, her face as calm and friendly as ever. "And believe me when I say that I'll be pulling you out of the sky. Let's see you wrestle with your wings clipped, Heather."

Her words brought on some more boos. She grinned, baring her sharp teeth as she made a point of looking like she was dismissive of her opponent's skill. In truth, she liked the aerialist. Sure, she excelled where Morgan didn't. But she seemed like a decent person and the powerhouse just couldn't bring herself to hate people who didn't deserve it. Still, a job was a job. She had to make it look like she really despised her opponent. Excellence in heelish behaviour was expected of her, and that meant she had to be the bad guy for the cameras. With an exaggerated motion, she extended her hand.

"Lucky you. You get to shake hands with the winner of the match." She nodded along with the negative reaction she got. "So come here. Can't be starting my victory march without a proper greeting, eh?"

Her strong fingers twitched ever so slightly, almost as if they were the teeth of a lizard ready to tear Heather's hand up.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:09 am

"Reaaally now? That's quite the statement." Heather says, narrowing her eyes at Morgan's words. She looked on as the girl grinned like that, continuing on before she would extend her hand like t hat. Heather was getting a little frustrated at how cocky the girl was, standing in the ring against her like this and saying what she did. She would force a smile on her face, reaching out and taking her hand in the shake.

"I'm about to show you what happens when you talk so much trash to one of the best in the business." She would say, yanking her towards her to pull her close and looking into her eyes, pressing their foreheads together.

"You're gonna regret not keeping your words short and sweet. I'm gonna make an example out of you tonight whether you like it or not now."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:37 am

"Is that right?" Morgan forced a smile, trying not to be unnerved by Heather's declaration. "Don't let your fans down, then."

She backed out, snapping back into her persona as she leaned against the ropes. She really had messed up, hadn't she? Now the aerialist truly was serious about this match, and her chances of victory were that much slimmer. This was no good, no good at all! She sighed in frustration one last time, then stood up straight as the bell rang.

Slipping into a hunched over stance, she started advancing steadily towards her personal nightmare. If there was one advantage she could press, it was her offence. Letting Heather get her feet on the ropes was like handing her a gun. There was no doubt in the Colonel's mind that keeping her grounded was the only way to survive this match.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:31 pm

"Trust me, I won't" Heather let out after their 'handshake'. She would watch her lean against the ropes, a wide grin on Heather's face as she was quite a bit looking forward to the match. She felt like it's been a long time since she's let loose in this sort of match and it was quite the opportunity to show that she's still got it. She would step back, stretching her legs out a bit before the bell would finally ring.

She kicked off right at the chance that she got, running straight at Morgan. She would leap up in the air, trying to lock her legs around the girl's head, attempting to catch her and take her down with a hurricanrana.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Morgan didn't expect Heather to rush in so quickly. Trapped by those dangerous legs, she was flipped over and landed with a heavy impact on her back. She hissed in pain as she scrabbled to her feet, falling back to the ropes and leaning against them. Heather was faster than people gave her credit for. Still, she wasn't uncatchable. There was but one time that she was vulnerable, and Morgan saw it. The Colonel stood up straight and held her arms out to the side, goading the premier aerialist to attack again.

"Try again, miss." She said in a mocking, clipped voice. "Maybe you'll make me feel it this time around."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:33 am

Heather grinned as she landed that hurricanrana, feeling the rush of the move and getting the first one in, it was just perfect. Soon though, she turned to see the girl getting up and standing straight, goading her into attacking again. "W-what!?" Heather let out in frustration at those words, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists. "Gh..f-fine! Try this then!!"

She pushed herself up and quickly ran at the girl again, leaping into the air and attempting a high-angle dropkick right to her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:21 pm

This time, the Colonel was prepared. She ducked under Heather's dropkick, her teeth clenching as she prepared to receive the aerialist's weight on her shoulder. If the queen of the top rope couldn't react in time, she'd find herself caught in the position for Morgan to do a Canadian backbreaker! This wasn't a move that she came up on the fly, though. No, this was something pulled out of her old history as a failure of an aerialist.

Morgan had been laid low by this counter before. But now, it was hers to use! She would overcome her past, one recollected humiliation at a time.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down