by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 Empty Re: Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:12 am

Once Gail had kicked Liah's fight out of her, Gail climbed the turnbuckle, the crowd cheering at her as she prepared to jump onto her opponent. She wasn't quite blanced on the ropes though, so the brunette tumbled halfway in her jump, landing with her knees on Liah's chest after half an awkward flip and her bare breasts were pushed up against Liah's face. Trying to cover up the fact that the move was partially an accident, she taunted Liah some more, she was going to get revenge on the annoying redhead no matter what. "Bet they feel good huh? Not like yours at all.", her hand reaching and cupping one of Liah's own boobs.

Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 SAdcZrMGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 MVRLLQmGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 I82ome3Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 UAjmKPCGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 MAai8oKGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:25 am

Liah hadn't had hardly any fight in her after repeated blows to to her crotch and face. she was unaware of what her opponent was doing. She sure found out as gails knees slammed down on her chest causing her to gasp for air. Her breast near over my face. "Theyyyy....look crappy I've seen better." Even with her losing this one she stilk insulted her. She didn't know if the girl woman tried her move or different she was glad it wasn't hers. She tried to put her hands up to push her off but it was weak and easy to defend she had nearly nothing left.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 am

Gail smirked this time, she could tell that Liah had no comeback and was using a very generic insult to try and hide it. "Not likely, if everything you've seen compares to these. In fact... Let's see exactly how weak they look.", she paused in her sentence to pull off Liah's bikini, just like Liah had done with her own, revealing to the audience the redhead's large and perky breasts.

Liah's attempt to get her off was laughable at best, Gail pretended not to remember that just minutes ago in the previous round she was doing much the same, just thinking about it caused her blood to boil. But good for her, she had Liah right in place for her to take her anger out on. Gail began rubbing slowly on Liah's right breast, pinching it tightly and letting it go over and over, she wanted to humiliate her before the second round was over. "Moo for me, you fucking cow."

Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 SAdcZrMGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 MVRLLQmGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 I82ome3Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 UAjmKPCGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 MAai8oKGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:35 am

Liah was unable to make a comeback at this point her bikini was ripped off much like she had done to gail. She dig grab Gails hands trying to prevent her from humiliating. her further though she had no strength but with gails hands in hers it would piss her off that she was still trying to fight.fight her of even with nothing left. "Oh but the cow is on me bitch I'm too small to be a cow ya weak bitch." She insulted her more hoping she wouldn't end up pinned then tormented by her.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:49 am

Gail was planning on scoring the pin now, but Liah seemed intent on annoying her. Which meant that she wasn't going to stop humiliating her. "I'll make you regret saying that soon enough, you stupid cow.", she squeezed Maria's breast harder and harder and hse was not going to stop for a long time.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:56 am

"Ahhhhhhh..ggget your ffat asss offf me you cow!" She screamed as she punished her breasts she had no escape the woman was too big and she had nothing in her. All her attempts were weak finally she layed still beneath her tryin,g to ignore her onslaught on her breasts. She had already gotten. humiliated. by her getting bitch slapped then kicked in the crotch a lot. Now her breasts she was in pain while breathing heavily under her weight.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Gail really didn't like how Liah seemed bent on insulting her. And SHE WASN'T FAT!"Shut. The. Fuck. Up! YOU! FUCKING! COW!!" each word emphasized with a progressively harder and harder hit into Liah's breasts, why didn't the girl just shut up? If Liah still tried to make another annoying comeback, Gail would probably end up resorting to low blows for the rest of the entire match,

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:30 am

Liah groaned and coughed as gails hits to her breasts got harder and harder. She layed near perfectly still beneath her opponent. She was defeated by her opponent she had to savor and strength or fight left for the final. She layed stilled unsure of what would happen hee opponent was pissed and had the advantage so she was in a lot of trouble now beneath her tormentor.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Gail was probably in the position to just win the second round now, but why when she could just keep pounding on Liah? "You're not getting off easy. No one calls me a cow and gets away with it.", Gail whispered to her opponent. She would then look up at the audience. "How many of you guys want to see me own this slut?" a proclamation that was met with a lot of cheers. Grinning, Gail would get off of Liah and then pull her up by her hair. Once she was up, Gail would rip off the smaller girl's bottoms, leaving her entirely naked before sending her into the turnbuckle head first.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Liah had no fight left left and it was easy for gail to yank her up by her hair then now only get her bottoms ripped off but then she was sent face first into that turnbuckle which had her crashing onto her back again. "Ahhhh." If it wasn't for the fact she was so weak and unaware of being naked she would certainly be humiliated by her bigger opponent and still was but her head was ringing from so many blows to her head then her crotch but at least she knew her opponent had to drop to dirty tactics to get her where she was now.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next