by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 258 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 257 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

big brawl 2 - Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder Empty Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder

Post by valen311 Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:09 pm

"I am not a vigilante." Asami told herself, clad in a variety of leather clothes and accessories that came together to form a ninja-like if not somewhat makeshift outfit. Studying her reflection in her mirror, she sighed. "I am a concerned citizen doing what needs to be done. Vigilante means I have a long term goal in doing this, like I was planning to be Batman or something. It would mean that I didn't call the cops with an anonymous tip about a gang that goes about kidnapping women, only to have them turn a blind eye to what's going on. The fact that I spent a bunch of money on clothing, throwing stars and making smoke pellets doesn't make me a lawbreaker, just....a concerned citizen gathering resources. Who...might have to move back in with her parents if she can't make rent."
[url=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/valen2040/media/Asamivigilate.jpg.html:1jcspf0y]big brawl 2 - Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder Asamivigilate.jpg[/url:1jcspf0y] (ignore the sword)

With that, she left her apartment, heading out into the cool weather of the Tokyo night. It had been a few months since Asami had teamed with Akahana to defeat a man known as Chain Devil, whose gang was attacking foreign women. However, despite the fact that the leader was supposed to be out of commission with a broken arm, the attacks had abated but only for a few weeks. In fact, despite Asami's warning call it seemed as if the attacks were happening more frequently now. And now, with a new twist. Many women were starting to go missing, and to Asami, the victims seemed to match the criteria that Chain Devil's gang preferred. Unable to locate Akahana, Asami, as of a month ago, despite her reluctance, had begun a 'patrol' of sorts, and had some success in stopping a few attacks. There were also a few instances of helping old folks getting pets out of trees, much to her embarrassment. But now, Asami had stumbled onto a lucky find. Recognizing a pair of thugs from her battle with Chain Devil, Asami had followed them, where they had gotten together with a larger group on motorcycles. Taking note of their location the Tokyo native nodded to herself.
'Most of the women are being taken out of the Roppongi and Shinjuku. It looks like they're going after the girls coming off of a night of drinking.' she thought to herself, taking a moment to put on her mask and adjusting a pouch at her waist. Then, sticking to the shadows for the moment, Asami watched as they began to move. Looking beyond the group to see what got their attention, she saw a blonde woman stepping out of gaudy, faux country western bar. Turning away from the gang and the shadowed vigilante she began walking up the road, presumably heading for the subway tunnel that located a short distance north of where they were.
The men gunned the engines of their bikes, roaring down towards the blonde woman, surrounding her. Some of the men dismounted, approaching on foot. A dozen strong, the group approached the foreigner, one man chuckling to himself as Asami made her way to them, moving quickly, but as quietly as possible.
With a grin, the biker strode to blonde.
"Hey, a girl like you shouldn't be alone at night out here. It's not safe....full of dangerous people." he said, his heavily accented voice full of mocking concern....

valen311

Back to top Go down

big brawl 2 - Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder Empty Re: Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder

Post by Alexandra Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:45 am

Dixie Clemets stumbled out of the bar she had been drinking in that night. It was a shitty little dive bar, and the beer tasted like shit, but dammit, it had reminded the Texan of home, and that was more than enough for her. She had been feeling homesick lately, and the bar had managed to strike just the right chord with her. She hadn't meant to drink as much as she did tonight, but she had gotten caught up in the moment. Usually Dixie tried to stay light on the drink, but tonight was just one of those nights.

She staggered out of the bar, her vision all over the place as she tried to figure out which way would lead her home. Eventually though, she just gave up, and began to wander up the street in a random direction. She had to end up somewhere eventually, right?

She didn't even hear the motorcycles creeping up on her, and didn't even register the gang starting to surround her until it was too late. Once the lead biker stepped up to her and began to speak though, Dixie realized she was in trouble, and mentally was cursing herself for drinking so much. If she was more clear-headed, she might have been able to fight her way out of this. As it was though? She was going to be lucky to take down even one of them.

"Yer right..." she answered, putting on a brave smirk as she stepped closer to the man. "It's got dangerous people like me!" As she said that, Dixie lunged towards the man and dropped down to her knees, swinging her fist straight up into his crotch. There was no way she was going to win this brawl, but Dixie was a tough gal, and even as drunk as she was, she was going to go down swinging.

The man doubled over as Dixie's fist drove itself against his sensitive crotch, and as soon as he did Dixie sprang back up, slamming the roof of her head against his chin. The biker's head snapped backwards, the man himself staggering back from Dixie a few steps before suddenly falling to his ass on the concrete. The moment he fell though, the rest of his gang suddenly lunged in, closing in on Dixie. She had hurt their leader, and so she had to pay.

"What are y'all waitin' fer?!" She yelled, trying to get herself into the proper stance to defend herself before the gang could completely swarm her. "Bring it on!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:05 am

Asami ran up to one of the men in the rear of the ranks, fearing that she was too late and that the gang was already delivering a beating to some poor helpless soul. Grabbing him from behind, she spun him around to face her, the Japanese woman striking quickly with a sudden, driving punch straight into his surprised face. As he staggered back, Asami jumped up, and kicked out with both feet catching him in the chest and sending him into some of his unsuspecting friends.
Springing back to her feet she caught a look at the woman as she rose to her feet. Blonde hair, a powerful build...but it was Dixie's unmistakable Western accent that made Asami pause. She had never thought she would ever encounter another member of the AFW while doing this.
Whirling around, the gang members that Asami's victim flew into caught site of Asami.
"It's her! Kunoichi!" one yelled, getting the attention of his friends.
"Aww, you guys named me....that's sweet..." Asami said, getting ready as a good number of the men turned to face her....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Dixie hesitated a moment as the new girl ran into the fight, taking a moment to look her over as she ran into the brawl. She looked confused; there was something about the so called 'Kunoichi' that seemed familar to her. She just couldn't put her finger on it. She shook her head, focusing on the fight again. Two more men rushed at her, and she quickly lashed out with her arms, downing each one with a swift punch to the face. The cowgirl knew her chances would be better fighting alongside the other girl, she just needed to get to her.

Taking a deep breath, Dixie suddenly let out a loud roar, taking off towards the newcomer. She was like a charging bull, ramming straight towards several gang members as she tried to clear the distance to the Kunoichi, knocking guys left as right as she rushed to get to her side!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:19 pm

Readying herself, Asami deflected an attacker's punch with a well timed block, countering with a hard strike at the side of his head delivered with the heel of her palm.
Looking past him as a staggered back a step, she saw Dixie barrel through several of the gang's divided members apparently intent on getting to Asami.
Smiling under the mask, Asami spun, lashing with a roundhouse kick that spun the man around and sent him wobbling, dazed and defenseless into the charging Texan's path!
"A present for you!" Asami called out in a slightly sing song tone of voice.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:10 am

Dixie was like an out-of-control train as she dashed towards the masked ninja, throwing gang members out of her path. When the Kunoichi kicked her target towards her, the Texan just smiled, and went low again, spearing right into him. The two of them dropped towards the ground, the man slamming into the concrete and Dixie dropping down onto him. With a snarl, she lifted a fist up, glaring down at him.

"I'll teach ya to try and jump me!" she yelled out, as she began to punch and pound down at his face. It only took a few hits from the powerful Texan and he was knocked out, Dixie smirking in satisfaction as she started to rise back up to her feet, ready to find someone else to deal with.

Of course, while she was occupied with the man, she didn't notice several more gang members circling around, starting to move in towards her as she began to get back up...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Fortunately Asami had moved to Dixie's back, covering her as the Texan got back to her feet. Rushing in, three of them moved to attack the black clad ninja.

As Kunoichi defended the blonde, another motorcycle pulled up to the fight and stopped. It's rider, a scantily clad blonde woman, dismounted, watching the fray. Her green eyes took in the sight of Dixie as she finished brutally hammering her prone opponent and got to her feet, while the Kunoichi spun and kicked, managing to land a roundhouse kick on two of the oncoming men. The third was taken out as the martial artist caught his arm and delivered a crushing counter punch into his stomach, followed by an elbow into the back of his head.

As more of the men moved forward, the newcomer shook her head then put two fingers in her mouth and whistled loudly. At the piercing noise the men stopped, backing warily away from the two women, but keeping them surrounded.
"Impressive...." the blonde said in English, although her voice held a strong Russian accent. As she talked, she removed what appeared to be a case for a pool cue that was strapped onto the side of her motorcycle. Balancing it on the seat as she spoke, she went on "You are Kunoichi, yes? Don't bother, of course you are. For months now, these sorts of men have been going on about you. But to see you here, in the flesh, is something else. I am Lash, and I owe you a debt Kunoichi. It was you who broke Chain Devil's arm, so I am going to take more pleasure than usual from watching you writhe...and scream."
At the word writhe, she produced a weapon out of the case, what appeared to be a long, heavy red length of leather, heavily braided that ended with knife mounted at it's very tip. It led back into something resembling a sword hilt, thick and dense looking as Lash hefted it. She then produced a matching weapon, as she said the word scream although it seemed to be of a shorter length. Lash smiled as light glinted off of shards razor sharp metal that been woven into the length of each whip.
"You're going to bleed, Kunoichi. And before I end you, you're going to beg for forgiveness." Lash stated, before her eyes looked towards the Texan. "As for you American, you have the misfortune of being at the wrong place, at the wrong time."
She then advanced slowly, the whips twirling and snapping as the Slavic girl moved.

*How the hell do you fight that?* Asami asked herself mentally watching the red blurs of the whips in motion. However, when she spoke, her voice held no note of her misgivings.
"Listen to me, woman." she spoke in a low voice to Dixie. "I'm going to move first, and draw her off. When I do, take that alley over there, there's only one guy there. If you move fast, you can plow through him and run to the safety of a subway tunnel that's on the street the alley leads to."
Asami paused then added.
"And if I don't make it, you should know..." she began, but then stopped. For a moment Asami was considering confessing her feelings for the beautiful Texan, but then she remembered where she was, and who she was dressed as. "...there's a police box nearby, at the subway, with officers that speak English. You should be safe there."

With that Kunoichi stepped forward, arms crossed over her chest.
"Any last words?" Lash offered the ninja.
Asami couldn't resist, even if it broke the grim persona of the Kunoichi character.
"I must break you." she said in a mock Russian accent.
Her eyes narrowing, Lash gave a snarl and sent the long whip out at Kunoichi's face. However, Asami guessed that the taunt would make Lash angry enough to go for her head and she ducked under it. Speeding forward, Asami tried to move in and close the distance, but the shorter whip was brought into play. At midrange, it snapped rapidly, much faster than it's longer counterpart, driving Asami back out just ahead of the cutting length of leather.
*Ok, ok...I know the shorter one is faster than the long one. I need to find a way past those whips. At long and midrange, she can just tear me apart with those things!* she thought to herself as she backpedaled away...

Lash: (Ignore the elven ears) [url=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/valen2040/media/whip_girl_by_hdy9108-d3g005u.jpg.html:uprlk304]big brawl 2 - Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder Whip_girl_by_hdy9108-d3g005u.jpg[/url:uprlk304]

Last edited by 133 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:05 am

Shit... Dixie thought to herself, staring in utter confusion at the newcomer to the brawl. She stared at her, looking over the woman's powerful looking form, her deadly looking weapons. Just what kind of a mess had Dixie fallen into?!

She leaned closer to the ninja girl, listening to her instructions. She shook her head from side to side, never breaking her gaze from Lash, keeping her arms raised up protectively before her (Though she knew that wasn't going to do anything against her whips). "Listen up, Kunoichi," she began, feeling her heart beating against her chest. "I ain't goin' nowhere. I ain't the kind of woman that's gonna leave ya alone while this freak splits you apart with those things. This fight was my mess in the first place, anyway!" She glanced to the ninja, giving her a slight grin. "If she's going to beat someone with those things, it'll be both of us!"

She waited for Kunoichi to step forward to meet Lash, then began to circle away from the two women, hoping that Lash would think she was starting to escape. She waited for a moment, waiting for Lash to start whipping towards Kunoichi, and as soon as she did she suddenly came charging in, trying to tackle the blonde from behind. With any luck, she hoped she could take her down, hoping that she could end this fight before it got too violent!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Under her mask, Asami smiled. It was a nice sentiment, and proof of how brave the cowgirl was. If it were under different circumstances, she might've even blushed and giggled like some schoolgirl. But, she reminded herself, this was not the time or place for such things.

*She would do this for anyone that fought on her side.* she reminded herself.

With that, she moved off to confront the whip wielding Russian.
As she drew Lash's attention, and wrath, away from Dixie, the cowgirl had moved away, as if to run. But then she turned and ran in grabbing the other blonde around the waist. However, the other woman widened her stance, and in a show of strength, braced herself, keeping her footing. Clenching her fist tightly around one of the weapon's handle, she used her free arm to apply a crushing headlock to Dixie's head. Then with the other hand, she drove her fist, loaded with the thick metal haft of the whip's hilt clenched in it, in the cowgirl's face, the impact loud in the night....

"No!" Asami cried running forward as the Russian drew back her fist again. Forced to release Dixie so she could use the shorter whip, Lash swung, but Asami rolled under the high swing. Coming in low, the ninja spun into a foot sweep, connecting with the blonde's leg. But to her surprise, Lash didn't budge an inch!
Lash laughed as she looked down at Asami. "Too weak little girl. Much too weak..."
With that, she lashed out with a front kick, catching Asami in the stomach while she was still shocked by her sweep's failure hard enough to send her rolling away from her.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Dixie was expecting Lash to go down. She was expecting the woman to at least lose her footing, even if only for a moment. She had never met another woman that she couldn't power straight to the ground, and the fact that Lash hadn't wavered in the slightest as the Texan rammed into her suddenly made Dixie feel very, very worried.

Those worries only multiplied as Lash's arm slid back, sliding tight around Dixie's head. Within a mere moment the cowgirl was trapped within the headlock, and before she could even react, the hilt of Lash's whip came slamming straight into her face.

There was a loud groan, the sound of something breaking, as the weapon smashed into the center of Dixie's face. The world went dark for the blonde for a moment, her vision fading out to black, the lights of the city around her suddenly just vanishing from view. Dixie was out cold, at least for now.

She dropped to the ground as Lash let her go, blood starting to seep from within her broken nose, as she hit the concrete, not even aware of the terrible position that Asami had found herself in...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next