Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 10:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:47 am

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

V.o.D Club(Gina and Jenny)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

jenny quick - V.o.D Club(Gina and Jenny) - Page 4 Empty Re: V.o.D Club(Gina and Jenny)

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Gina was indeed in trouble and had a hard time to resist the offer of the former officer while wiggling and gasping for air as she had finally managed to escape the breast smother.

"...Gnn!..."
She gritted her teeth while thinking about the offer before plating her feet on the bed in an attempt to buck out from under Jenny and roll them over so that she would be on top again to get some rest and hopefully come back at the former officer. Contrary to Jenny, she was still scantly clothed and would not give that easily, even when her panty now clearly showed a wet spot now.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

jenny quick - V.o.D Club(Gina and Jenny) - Page 4 Empty Re: V.o.D Club(Gina and Jenny)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:59 pm

''Did you enjoy yourself Gina''Taunts Jenny as Gina frees herself from Jenny hold.
Jenny would try to get to her knees and then get back up her feet wanting to be up on her feet before Gina as she saw a wet spot on Gina panty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Taking a deep breath, Gina took longer than Jenny to get up, shaking her head at the taunt of the former officer.
"So what, it`s far from over! At least I am not as good as naked as you are!"
She snapped back, although she could not deny that her opponent had done her good and she was a little shaky on her feet and a little embarrassed that she had fallen victim to the hands of the other girl.

To make up for her predicament, she would attempt to charge at Jenny and shove her against a wall to press her body against the other girl and plant a leg between the legs of her opponent to rub her there with the knee.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:32 pm

''Gina you bitch''Moans Jenny as she tries to push Gina away as she feels Gina knee rub her pussy.
Jenny would try to grab Gina hair and pull hard on it hoping to unbalance Gina and push her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:40 pm

"This slut is not as easy as you may think!"
Gina spat out, laughing a little while she kept on moving her knee between the legs of the former officer to overpower and show her that she had messed with the wrong girl in her little ambush.

"OW! Let go!"
Gina yelled when her hair got pulled and she stumbled a step back after she was pushed, showing a grimacing impression as she endured the pull on the basic of her hair. She would storm back to close combat immediately, trying to remove the blouse and jacket of the other girl so that she would at least be topless.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Jenny would wait untill Gina got close before grabbing Gina hair whit one hand as the other goes for gina blouse.
''You will regret fighting me Gina i will humilated you for everyone to see in this club and force you to eat me out when i beat you Tennis brat''Jenny would scream as she tried to stop Gina from removing her blouse and jacket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:43 pm

"Dream on, officer! Not if I have to say something in the matter, but a good idea is a good idea. YEARG!"
Gina was unhappy and voiced her anger with a little bratish scream when Jenny rained into her parade and she was unable to discharge the clothes of the other girl. At least she could try something else and grab around the upper legs of the former officer and lift her up from her feet and press her against the wall to keep her hanging in the air, hoping that she would gain some enjoyment out of the grumpy officer.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:53 am

Jenny Screamed as she was pushed into the wall as she tries to hit Gina whit her legs to break free from Gina hold.
''You little bitch when i get my hands on you i will make you regret this''Jenny would treaten as she knew that if she did not escape soon she would be in a lot of trouble

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:00 pm

As soon as Jenny was in the air, Gina would attempt to grind her bottom against the bare sex of the former officer, grinning lightly in her try to give her back some of what had been dished out to her by the other girl.
"That may be, only problem is that you WON`T get your hands on me, bitch!"
She spat out triumphantly before the legs of her opponent hit her back and legs, causing her to lose the rhythm of her own movement.
"OW! Stop this!"
She demanded with a grimacing face while she had visible trouble to keep the other girl up in the air.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:44 pm

''I won''t stop you little bitch'' Jenny would spat out as she keeps trying to hit Gian back and legs whit her own legs as she saw her plan was working.
As she keeps doing this she hoped that gina would soon be forced to let her go as she started to moan because of the grinding of Gina bottom against her pussy.
''Gina i hope your ready to become my little sextoy you tennis whore''Screams Jenny as a wet spot appears on her underwear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next