Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen! Empty Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:05 pm

In a forest not too far off from the city of Tokyo stood a young man, a 20 year old to be exact.
He was from China, the thing that made him quite distinguishable was the red blindfold that covered his eyes.

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen! Mortal_kombat_deception-1.jpg

His name was Chon Kay, you could say he was....Different from most people his age.
Namely due to the fact he had knowledge of a world that the general populace had no clue of, one that lurked under our modern society.

A world where witches and supernatural things were real, Chon knew this all too well. Witches had slayed the only member of his family who fought to protect him, he swore revenge over his older Brother's body and tore his eyes out in terror.

He then grew up, learning martial arts and how to see by using the art of chi. He could make out the smallest detail around him, just by hearing and perceiving what was around him. Plus he could sense the chi energy that people gave off.

Chon would've been wrapped up in his own hate if it were not for the people he befriended, the people he met at the school he went to know as Starmage academy for hunters and witches. After he graduated he and his group split in half and went around the world to solve things that were supernatural in nature. At the same time Chon would hunt the rest of those who slayed his Brother and bring them to justice.

Now he trained, pounding his fists into a tree with some minor chi energy, but one who was strong like him would be able to sense him training.....

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen! Empty Re: Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:07 am

At the same time, another person came by, curious in hearing all the noise of Chon's training. She was a dark elven woman, about 24 years old, and a very crafty one.

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen! 1087049135_night_elf.jpeg

She wore a dark elven battle outfit with black taped hands and armored boots. She would raise an eyebrow and chuckle a little when she saw how handsome Chon was.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:44 am

Chon stopped his training as the tree he was hitting had been punched halfway through by now.
His blind gaze shifted to the grass, then his ears perked up as he sensed someone else near him.

The 20 year old turned to face the intruder, she was an dark elf. Chon had knowledge of a wide variety of supernatural beings, from ghosts to vampires. Jenny had told him a little of this woman's race, they made for very good fighters from what he knew.

But what concerned him right now was this woman's chi, it was a dark red. How it went was blue for good, white for neutral and red for evil. Chon himself was a light blue due to his motives while still being on the side of good, Jenny would've been dark blue.

"What the hell do you want?" he said to her, tensing up as he did. If she had dark red chi then odds were that Chon would get a battle on his hands....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Morwen casually walked out and replied, "Oh, nothing personal, nothing much." A mischievous smirk would appear on her face. "I was intrigued by your combat skill though you have no means of sight. I am Morwen and I too am a skilled fighter. I want to bring up an offer for your skills if you're heady to hear and receive."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Chon kept his focus on Morwen, when she made an offer his eyebrows frowned.
In the past he'd have said "I'm listening." as he would use that to fuel his revenge obsessed soul.

But her evil chi just made him on edge, she would no doubt attempt to twist him around her finger and be killed when he was no longer useful.

He stood steady and said "My name is Chon Kay, and do you take me for a fool? I can sense the evilness in you, I'm not interested."

The blind man's fists were clenched and he said "This is your only warning....Leave now or suffer the consequences of your decisions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:00 am

"Really now?" Morwen asked coming closer. "I'm giving you a chance and you're already jumping to the point of rejection because you don't trust me." Clenching a fist, she would add, "And besides...I'm not afraid of consequences."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:28 pm

The blind man began grinding his teeth "I can sense the evil in you, your chi energy gives you away."

Mr Kay would take the chance to get the first attack in, with a flash of his chi he'd dash towards Morwen and perform a backflip with his feet aimed at Morwen's chin. He called that move the soaring tiger!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:12 am

"Hmm? Are you one of "them"?" Having studied other clans and groups who have used magic, Morwen can tell that this one was something special. When Chon came in with his backflip kick, she would attempt to use her arms to block it and let Chon still do his backflip. "Hmm, quite tenacious."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Chon grunted as his attack came up empty, she had blocked the attack and wasn't taken by surprise.
As she still let him do the move though he'd take advantage of this chance.

When the blind man's feet touched the grass he'd leap back before dashing towards her again, using his chi energy to speed himself up.
However he wouldn't stop when he got near her, no he'd plow right into her in an attempt to knock her down with his chi enhanced 210 pound frame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:54 am

Morwen observed Chon's chi and was quite fascinated with both it and his skill. He would surely be of good use to her if only he let her have a chance. When Chon came close, she would attempt to side flip out of the way in order to dodge. "It seems your anger is clouding your common knowledge. If you keep this up, it'll be a long night."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next