by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:27 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 12:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Kickinshinz, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace(Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace(Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace

Post by zxn666 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:38 pm

"Got you," Kanai said and giggled. She really wanted to play with the catgirl, since she really liked cats. She pushed Haruko onto her back and pinned her arms above her head. Then she removed one arm and put it on Haruko's stomach.

"I know cats really like being scratched on ther stomachs," Kanai said, "Do you?" With that, she would start gently massaging Haruko, not scratching but going through almost petting movements.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace(Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Haruko blinked when Kanai pinned her hands above her head, then started to squirm as her stomach was pet. It felt ok, but it wasn't one of her favorite things. "Please stop that... this is a match...."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:50 pm

"You don't like it?" Kanai said. She huffed up. "What kind of cat are you? All my cats like being pet in the stomach, why don't you?" Kanai used her grip on Haruko to flip her over, and sat on her back. She grabbed Haruko's head in a camel clutch.

"My kitties like being scratched behind their ears too," Kanai said. She proceeded to scratch gently behind Haruko's seemingly real cat ears.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:29 pm

"Not... not really... I AM human." She said with a small frown. It was gone after a couple minutes though, when Kanai rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her back in a camel clutch.

"Ahhh!! .. uhh?" She blinked, then gasps, mrowling softly, trying to resist the feeling. "Oohnn.. n..not the ears..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:41 pm

"Ahh, kitty-san here likes being sctatched behind the ears," Kanai said. She continued scratching while leaning down in the camel clutch to reach Haruko's face.

"Well, if Haruko-san insist's she's a human," Kanai said, "Maybe I should play with you the same way I play with other girls." She gave Haruko a small kiss on the cheek.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:25 pm

"Mnnn...---aaaahhh!!" She cried out, whimpering from the pleasant feeling in her ears and crying out from the pain in her back. She then gasped as she's kissed on the cheek, and feels her cheeks turning pink. "No.. please... not that."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 am

"Say stop and I will," Kanai said, "But I know you like this, and I know that you want more."

If Haruko doesn't say stop, Kanai will pull her up a little higher and start lick her neck with the tip of her tongue to make Haruko feel even better. If Haruko does stop, Kanai would let her go from the camel clutch, but would flip her over onto her back and proceed to facesit her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:03 am

"! I.. I... S...S..." Stop. One word, four letters. Easy enough to say, and yet the word escaped the catgirl's vocabulary. She then felt her body shiver as Kanai licked her neck. Her hesitant nature would end though when Kanai went for something raunchier. SHe freaked when Kanai started to sit on her face. "No! Stop that!" She cried out, able to say it now as she tried to kick her away before she was humiliated.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 am

Kanai felt her opponent struggle beneath her, then got tossed away when one of Haruko's legs managed to clip her and send her off of the catgirl's body. She was not hurt by the attack, but was feeling rather unsatisfied.

"You don't wanna play anymore?" Kanai asked in her cutest voice, putting on her best cute face.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:43 am

Haruko sat up, then blinked a little. "Wh-.. I.. No, I.. I just don't.." She said, blushing red, not knowing what to say. Her body and mind were so confused right now, the ear licking, kissing, and neck liking felt nice, but the facesit was a bit too far. Haruko didn't know.. DID she want to play some more??

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace(Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace(Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next