Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kana and Naomi's babysitting adventures.
by shanecawf Today at 1:14 am

» Great Minds
by Daaharu Today at 1:05 am

» Laura Grayson vs. Sadayo Kawakami Smother Match
by shanecawf Today at 12:53 am

» Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?
by Maxy Today at 12:53 am

» Please Don't Be Mad
by Maxy Today at 12:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Daaharu, Edmund, KillerV, Person, RadiantKarna332, shanecawf

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Matches for updated Annette

Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:41 pm by RJD

So I have changed Annette's appearance up a bit and plan to work over her profile slightly at some point soon. Was curious to see if anyone wanted to have a match up with her, the following image of her new look might hint towards the kinda matches I'd be looking for ^^
Click here:
http://www.afwrpg.com/t15449-annette-the-siren-nissen?highlight=Annette

Comments: 0

Anyone want a go at Tracer?

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:52 am by SleeperAgent94

OK everyone! Currently Tracer is in a feud with Widowmaker at the moment, and we are planning to have a blowoff match soon sometime in the next few weeks. This got me into thinking about where to take her next.

Unlike my more jobber centric wrestlers, Tracer is becoming one of those that I really want to push as my go-to Friction gal. As such I'm looking for any good heels (or hell, even serious faces) who wants to talk and see if something can be worked on Smile

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Apologies to those I have threads with.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:11 pm by Iron Soldier

The last few of weeks have been difficult Irl, and left me with neither the time nor the mental energy to Roleplay. 

That said, things appear to have eased up and I should be all caught up by tomorrow. Looking forward to continuing with my current RP partners and meeting new ones going forward.

Comments: 6

Amy Wohen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amy Wohen

Post by fdukna on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Name : Amy Wohen
Alias : Redbrat
Eyes : deep blue eyes
Hair : nice long red hair, often in a ponytail
Height : 5"00
Weight : 150lbs
Nationality : American, Irish roots
Style : grappler, submissionist

Entrance music : My Humps

Wrestling information

Strategy : Amy lacks a bit of strategy, but she is really submission-oriented, and is also willing to use her breast if she can to get the upper hand

Attack : * * *
Defense : * She's good at resisting chokes but can't do many things if she is trapped in such moves as bear hugs, bodyscissor...
Submission/Technic : * * * * *

Preferred match : submission match, humiliation match, Breast-smother match

Favorite moves : often goes into submission, loves sleeper-hold

Finishers :

• Fool me twice : To do this move Aly needs to be in a test of strength. She always sucks at this, since she doesn't have strength. But since her hands are locked she will quickly release her opponent's hands, and, using the surprise effect, will quickly grab the head of her opponent and trap it between her boobs, smothering it until she pass out or submit

Bitch rip (humiliation): Amy will apply a full-nelson, and from there lay her opponent on the ground, still doing the full-nelson. Then she will put her leg in the crotch of her opponent, on her panty. Then she will extend her legs, carrying that the panty is grabbed. After a while the panty will also be extending, and Amy will extend her legs until the panty rips. So the pussy is exposed to the crowd and her opponent is also frustrated to have her panty having been broken (if she cries that's the concecration for Amy)

Caracteristics :

Appearance :

Blushing:

Just being myself:

Biography : Amy was born in Seattle, USA from a conservative lower-middle class family. Her father was a computer scientist, but didn't manage to have a steady job, and her mother worked in Wall-Mart, and used to do additional jobs. But Amy has never lack of anything. She discovered wrestling in high-school and loved it immediatly, she has never missed any training, and has proved her skills many times, using to win most matches, even against taller opponents .
She was used to classic grappling, but one day, at a party one of her friend, Jenny, challenges her to wrestle for fun. Amy was quickly dominated, her opponent straddling her , but she had the idea to grab her opponent's head, and to trap in between her boobs, then she got on top, and breast-smothered her opponent. After 30 seconds Jenny tapped out, her face having turned red. From now Amy discovered another way to wrestle, and that her breast was not only to be attractive, but that it was also a deadly and humiliating weapon.
She heard spoken about the AFW from the coach, and wanted to be part of it, so she registered, her coach being confident in her ability, even if her family was sceptic about it

Personnality : She has always been a brat .  But her moody and capricious nature doesn't prevent her from being a nice girl at bottom. She always tease her opponent, and has no fear to be mean sometimes
During the fight she is mostly offensive, trying to have her opponent in a hold as quickly as possible, because her tiny body doesn't permit her to stand with power throws and submissions .

AFW Information :
Wins :
Losses :
Friends :
Rivals :

Last edited by 11923 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum