by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet Meets Cecilia

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Janet Meets Cecilia - Page 6 Empty Re: Janet Meets Cecilia

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:22 am

Janet nodded as Cecilia talked a little more about her childhood fear. The Lakota had had no idea that her new mentor had had a fear of heights as a kid. It wasn’️t the sort of thing that one expected from a wrestler like Cecilia Northman. But Janet had no reason to doubt the woman. She had had a fear of heights, had conquered it, and now she could do almost anything.

Janet performed the powerbomb with great technical proficiency. Obviously, she didn’️t have quite the same power as Cecilia did, but for her size, Janet thought that what she had put into it was quite potent. As she put the dummy down and stood back up, Cecilia asked her what she wanted to do next. “I’️m not really familiar with this Frankensteiner. If you think it’️s worth learning, I’️d be happy to learn it,” the Native American wrestler would reply.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:25 pm

Hearing that Janet seemed to want to learn something about the Frankensteiner move, something that Cecilia had unfortunately taken more than once in her life time. Cecilia would attempt to start and bend Janet over so that she was in a double over position. " Then let's see if you can pull it off." The blond beauty would attempt and push Janet's head in between her thighs and wrap her arms around Janet's waist. With a mighty heave Cecilia would hoist the native American up onto her shoulder with ease and let her sit there.

" Okay..now, what you do is wrap your legs around by head and try and use all your upper weight to throw yourself back and pull me down. Basically try and flip us both over backwards, take as much time as you need to figure out the best way to do it." Cecilia let out as her hands would hold onto Janet by her thighs, as the blond beauty stood up right with the dark haired girl on her shoulders.

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:51 am

Janet was expecting Cecilia to demonstrate on the dummy again, but, to her surprise, the blonde took her head and forced it downwards, bending the Native American girl at the waist. “Gauh!” Janet yelped, as Cecilia’️s smooth thighs closed around her head. She was only captured in this manner for a few seconds, as the Hardcore Queen would hoist Janet up onto her shoulders, as if she was setting the Lakota up for a power bomb. But she would let Janet sit there, and, after a moment or two, Janet recovered her bearings.

“Whoa, uh, okay,” Janet said, looking down at Cecilia’️s head, and closing her legs around it to stabilize herself so that she wouldn’️t fall off. She paused for a second to think about how she was going to do this. She thought that she could pull it off without too much trouble. She just had to tighten her thighs around her blonde trainer’️s head and fall backwards as fast as she could, using gravity to bring Cecilia forward with her.

“Okay…here I go.” Janet would lean forward, then suddenly launch herself backwards, upper body flailing towards the mat, hoping that the move had its desired effect.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:16 am

It didn't take too long for Janet to get a hold of the idea that the blond beauty had, which was to let Janet test out the move on her own and see if it was something that was fitting for the wrestler. When Cecilia had hoisted the girl up on her shoulders, Janet spent a few second to figure out what to do.

When those thighs tightened around Cecilia's head, the blond beauty would let out a muffled groan. Feeling the those two lovely thighs squeeze upon her heads for a little bit, until finally she felt a momentum shift as Janet leaned forward and then pushed back as much as she could in a rush. Which pulled Cecilia forward and flipped the two of them over. Cecilia could have stopped the move and made sure that Janet would have been stopped in the motion, but that wasn't what she wanted to do, she wanted to teach Janet how to do some moves, not stop her from doing them.

For that reason, Cecilia fell forward and then crashed down into the mat as Janet pulled off a somewhat competen Frankensteiner. " Nngh.." Cecilia winced out, as Janet would most likely had ended up seated upon her chest with Cecilia on her back down on the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:26 am

The move was a complete success, or so it seemed to Janet. The movement required to produce the desired effect did not yet feel entirely natural to her, and she would need to practice it a few more times to really get the hang of it, but, in purely conceptual terms, Lady Lakota had just added another move to her repertoire.

Janet would push herself up onto her knees, looking down at her blonde trainer, who was splayed out on the mat, seemingly a little jarred from the move. Janet smiled. “That is a really damn effective one,” she said, getting up onto her feet and dusting herself off, then offering a hand to Cecilia so that the Swedish AFW veteran could hoist herself back up onto her feet as well. “Against a girl my size, that could be devastating. Very cool.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:16 am

Cecilia was forced to wait up a bit as Janet was taking her time getting off of her, which was making it quite difficult for Cecilia to get up. However, soon enough the girl started to get off of her and Cecilia would start to push herself up to her feet. When she saw Janet offer than hand towards her, Cecilia simply smiled a bit and took a hold of it. However she still just pushed herself up without much problem regardless.

Hearing what her student was saying, the blond beauty would nod her head and smile a bit. " Well duh! Did you think I was gonna teach you any moves that wouldn't be effective ?" Cecilia let out as she would use her fingers to flick Janet's forehead in a teasing manner. Making a mock as if Janet had insulted the blond beauties skills and knowledge and doubted her trainer-ship.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:47 am

Janet figured Cecilia wouldn’️t need too much help getting to her feet, but the Native American wrestler was trying to be a good trainee and a good friend by helping the splayed-out blonde girl back up. Cecilia took a few seconds, but would soon grab ahold of Janet’️s hand and lift herself up, raising up to her full height, towering a good four inches above Janet as she spoke about the move which she had just guided the young Lady Lakota through.

Janet smirked when Cecilia teased her a little bit. “Well, you never know,” she said jokingly, shrugging exaggeratedly. She yelped as Cecilia flicked her forehead. The snap of the blonde warrior queen’️s fingers against Janet’️s bare skin stung, and she groaned as she rubbed at her forehead lightly. “Hey! Okay, okay. I’️m sorry. I was just marveling at how efficient it is. You know.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:24 am

Hearing her student be rather happy to be taught something which was good and efficent for the girl in terms of wrestling really did seem to bring her quite a bit of joy. Which of course made Cecilia a bit more proud in the fact that her role as a teacher was starting to look rather good so far, perhaps it was something to consider if she would ever want to quit the whole wrestling career side ? Naaah, like she would ever quit.

Of course now that she had shown Janet a few moves and teached her how to do a few of them, Cecilia would shrug her shoulders a bit and let out a light sigh. " So this girl who's got you on edge, tell me a bit about her. Her weight, height, frame, style and so on." Cecilia let out, sounding rather casual in the way she asked it, gesturing with her hand for each point that she brought up. " The more info you can give me, the better I can prepare you to face off against her. " Cecilia let out, since she had taken on the mission of being Janet's teacher, she was damn certain that she was going to make sure that the Lady Lakota would dn't be run over by any rival ofhers anymore. At least she'd do whatever she could to make Janet able to deal with whoever was messin with her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:06 am

Janet was definitely happy to have a few more moves in her repertoire. She would go over them again later that evening, maybe practice them with Azami to make sure that she had them down pat. Then, she could start utilizing them in matches. And more than that, she could start fighting a little bit more confidently. She had always wrestled—and would always wrestle—for fun, but this was her career, and she had an obligation to be as good at it as she could be. She wanted to give the fans a good show. She wanted to win titles.

When Cecilia asked about the girl who had been getting on Janet’️s nerves, the Lakota wrestler was a little bit surprised by the question. “Umm…” Janet would intone as she gathered her thoughs. Her cheeks turned a little red. “Well, she’️s about my height, and about my weight…and has a similar build to mine. She thinks her boobs are bigger, but they’️re not, not really.” Janet would shrug. “And she has some nice, long, pretty red hair.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Hearing Janet describe her little rival had Cecilia listening intently, nodding her head in response to everything that Janet listed off about this girl, when she was finally done the blond beauty would move her hand up to gently pat Janet's head and give her a little smile. " Heh, then there won't be a problem. I'll make sure you can kick her butt." Cecilia let out as she kept a rather confident and warm smile on her face. Following which, the buxom Swede would nod her head. " I'll teach you one more powermove, then show you one decent submission and then a difficult but deadly one." Cecilia let out as she would then take a step back from Janet.

" Now first off, before I show you this move on the dummy, I will show you how it feels to be put through it simply without throwing up down onto the mat." Cecilia let out as she would try and grab Janet's head and gently start to move it in under her armpit, locking her arm around Janet's head after the case. Her other arm would try and loop Janet's closest arm around the blond's neck, before it would start to slide down to attempt and grab a hold of Janet's closest leg by her thigh and loop her arm around it, hooking the girl up and readying her. " Ready ?" Cecilia let out as she would then hoist Janet upside down into the air with ease, holding Janet up into the air so that the blood would flow down towards her head and holding her up in that hooked up, folded and compact shape. " There are two things you can do from here. You can either throw your opponent backwards in a swift motion and hit them with a fisherman suplex, or you can hoist them up like this, let their blood flow down to their head and then drop them on the tip of their skull for a painful brain buster."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next