Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mimura vs. Cougra

2 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Mimura vs. Cougra - Page 13 Empty Re: Mimura vs. Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:39 am

"Oh, Mommy, thank you!" Cougra exclaimed in joy hugging Mimura like a daughter with her mother. "More milk for MEEEE!!!" She would then go to suck on the right nipple again as she rested against the sumo's soft pillowy body. Cougra closed her eyes in hearing the lullaby as she acted again like a baby who is being nursed and resting a bit. She just didn't want this moment to end just yet.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:23 pm

(My job has finally calmed down, so now I can post again!)

Mimura moaned as she felt the milk being sucked out of her breast again but she kept singing her lullaby. At the same time trying to keep her plump belly as soft as possible for Courga like a mother. "Come on child you need all the milk you can get..." Mimura said this before kissing Courgra on the head.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:12 am

(Alright!)

Cougra smiled as she was kissed on the head by the sumo. Mimura's creamy and delicious milk continued to be sucked on by the kitty to keep herself satisfied. After another few seconds, Cougra would now switch up and tease both nipples together as she licked them at the same time. Then she would go on ahead and suck on both nipples to get a little more milk from them. "Mama...as soon as I finish up my milk, I have a surprise for you!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:38 am

Mimura panted as Courgra started to tease both her nipples, while small drops started the drip out what ever milk was left over."Surprise?.. Mimura said with it look of curiosity on her face. "I wonder what it could be?" Mimura would a small cat face as she wait grab Cougra but cheeks and squeeze them together.

Last edited by 10269 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:45 am

Cougra suck on both nipples only twice before saying to Mimura, "Here, Mommy, I'll show you." She would moan a little as she felt her own buttcheeks being squeezed together, but this didn't stop her from doing her little "surprise". She would grab at Mimura's breasts and start to push them up to the sumo's mouth. The nipples would be close to the lips as Cougra showed a cute kitty face and said, "Mommy, you can have the west of the milk. Can you suck on both boobies for me? Pwease?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:57 am

"What is it then my child?" Mimura would soon learn what the surprise is as Cougra put both Mimuras breasts in her mouth. Mimuras eyes would widen before as milk started flowing it again, "Dang my milk does tastes really good!" Mimura said to her self as she gulped down what ever milk was left over until it was all gone. *Gulp*Gulp**Gulp*Gulp* Mimura kept drinking the milk until her breast ran dry. *Pant* *Pant* Man... My milk it really good..." Mimura said as she look over a Cougra "Thanks for the surprise dear."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:13 am

Cougra would keep Mimura's breasts into her own mouth to get all the milk down until they were both dry. She couldn't help but giggle as she would hear the sumo gulping down her own milk to add more to that soft pillowy belly. Once Mimura was done drinking, Cougra would put her ear to her belly to hear the milk slushing inside to indicate that she drank so much! She would then hug the sumo as she said, "You're welcome, Mommy. Your milk IS very yummy. I hope we can do it again soon!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:42 pm

"I hope we can do this again my little baby!" Mimura felt the milk sloshing in her belly and giggled a bit as she felt like a milk bottle. Mimra would rub Courga's belly a see if the milk slosh around in her belly. "Did the baby get all the milk she needed?"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:30 am

"MMMHMM!!!" Cougra exclaimed and giggled happily as she felt Mimura rub her belly. The sounds of the Mimura's breast milk that she drank were heard sloshing around in her belly to indicate how happy she was. Then she would clear her throat as she would now be serious. "Mimura, good job today. You actually were impressive and you almost got me in this match."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:39 am

"Thanks Cougra." Mimura replied as she stop to tighten her loos mawashi. Mimura would poke at her breasts feeling them as they were fresh out of milk. "Man I really did it this match that's for sure."

Last edited by 10269 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next