Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback!

2 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback! - Page 13 Empty Re: Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:51 am

"Yay!" Blankita would accept Paybacks hand to and would get up and walk with her new friend to a food place.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback! - Page 13 Empty Re: Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback!

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:52 pm

"We should probably get ourselves cleaned up first. We're steell a leetle dirty and we can't go into the eating place lookeeng like zhis."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:00 pm

"You right we no go like this." Blankita only knew of a small water fall the could be used to cleaning them selves off.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:22 pm

"You want to go to ze showers? We can clean ourselves up and change our clothes."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:36 pm

"Ok!" Blankita would follow Payback to the shower's a word that she knew, her green painted skin was getting hard and she needed to wash it off.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:43 am

The two girls headed to the women's locker room and brought out their change of clothes and towels to dry themselves. Payback went to her own shower and prepared the hot water.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:08 am

Blankita would turn on the hot water closing the door behind her she get naked and step into the water, she watched as the paint her skin washed away and made the water green. It was not long before she was out in her city wear waiting for Payback.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:14 am

Payback would take at least 5 minutes to fully wash herself before turning the water off. After drying herself, she began putting on her white and black striped shirt, jeans, black sneakers, a red bandana, and a black beret. After putting her fighting clothes in the laundry basket, she stepped out to find Blankita already dressed up.

(What is Blankita wearing for her city wear?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:28 am

Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback! - Page 13 8955305310_5b436583b5_b.jpg
Coming out in her red and blue shorts and her torn shirt that was tied and her green arm and legs bands she came out all nice. "You ready?"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:04 am

"Oui, I'm ready," said Payback looking up and down and admiring Blankita's attire. But she noticed something that might have been missed. "Uhh, but where are your shoes?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next