by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Goddesses vs Angels: Natasha & Maya vs Sarah & Lisa

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Goddesses vs Angels: Natasha & Maya vs Sarah & Lisa Empty Goddesses vs Angels: Natasha & Maya vs Sarah & Lisa

Post by daemongirl Thu May 30, 2013 9:48 am

Goddesses vs Angels Match
Attire: Must wear a bikini top and a special strap on and vibrator hybrid. The strap ons are wirelessly connected to bullet vibrators attached to the women's g spot's, applying pressure to the strap on will cause the vibrator to turn on, speeding up the more pressure is applied.
Rules: To win one team must score five hentai falls. In addition when a tag is made the team making said tag gets one minute (2 posts) to double team the opposing woman who herself can not tag until the double team is over.

Team Goddesses
Goddesses vs Angels: Natasha & Maya vs Sarah & Lisa Juvia_in_duh_bikini_by_rochete-d62zxsp.pngGoddesses vs Angels: Natasha & Maya vs Sarah & Lisa 1284326-Y4KZNWH.jpeg

The crowd was practically electric tonight as there wasn't a single person there who wasn't either on their feet or talking excitedly amongst themselves in anticipation for the match that was finally coming up next. Having been announced the week before this particular AFW pay per view this next match, nicknamed the Goddesses vs Angels match, had dominated the talk leading up to tonight's sold out show, and at long last the waiting which had driven so many fans crazy was about to end. The women chosen for this match had not been random picks from a hat either, instead each woman on the teams had faced one from the opposing team before, meaning there was plenty of sexy history to drive the match to even greater heights. A countdown clock appeared on the screens around the arena with three minutes being the starting point, every second which then passed echoed by at least some of the crowd as they began to count along, the anxiousness of those out in the stands reflected partially in the two women who made up the Goddess team.

Natasha had never even dreamed of having a match with such a wild and erotic composition, even her sex crazed mind having never thought of combining so many elements into a single, sure to be orgasmic match. She however was not nervous in the slightest as she got dressed backstage, just finishing up as she fastened the straps securely around her thighs so that the strap on wasn't going anywhere but inside her opponent tonight, Natasha was even more anxious to get the match underway than the horny crowd outside but her partner however was in a different state of mind. Maya might have been growing more confident in her own sexuality thanks in large part to one of her opponents for tonight, but that didn't mean she was prepared for anything like this. Blushing a bright crimson as she stared at the toy that was such a large part of the match, she gulped while thinking exactly how these things were going to be used by her team, and on her tonight.

"Come now Maya, its not so bad, weren't you just telling me last night during our little practice how more at ease you are with that sexy body of yours? Here let me help you." Natasha said before walking up behind Maya, the purple haired woman still staring down at the strap on while lightly shaking her head. "Well...yea but, this doesn't seem ridiculous to you? Hey wait I can do AHH!" Maya protested as Natasha took the vibrator from her hands and slid it into the woman's sex for her, feeling along her inner walls for Maya's g spot which she found rather easily thanks to her partner's loud cry of pleasure when she located it. "I got it!" Maya exclaimed before taking over from Natasha, attaching the bullet vibrator herself before pulling on the strap on itself, Natasha wrapping her right arm over the woman's shoulders while she guided them both over to the mirror to admire how they looked, all ready for the match.

The two would then get the signal that it was their time to make an entrance to the ring, Natasha taking a moment to speak to Maya before hand with a few words of encouragement. "Alright Maya, you're going to do great you hear me? After what I've seen you do in your match footage I know you have this well handled. So what do you say we go out there and just enjoy ourselves, if we do that then I'm sure we will come out on top!" Those words seemed to lift Maya's spirits a bit as the girl then grinned, Natasha smiling herself as the two then made their way to the ring entrance. A remix of their two entrance songs would begin to play while light poured forth from the entrance, a light fog rolling out so that it looked like Natasha and Maya were true goddesses walking out on clouds. The pair of beautiful women, Natasha wearing a red bikini top while Maya had on a white one, walked side by side to the ring waving to the crowd of thrilled fans, even Maya getting into it as she seemed to be inspired by her more sexually open partner. Sliding into the ring the two women moved to the far side to wave t the fans on that side before turning around to face the entrance. both eager to see their old opponents yet again.

Last edited by 10067 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Goddesses vs Angels: Natasha & Maya vs Sarah & Lisa Empty Re: Goddesses vs Angels: Natasha & Maya vs Sarah & Lisa

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Team Angels
Goddesses vs Angels: Natasha & Maya vs Sarah & Lisa Inthespotlight2byakabru.jpg
Goddesses vs Angels: Natasha & Maya vs Sarah & Lisa Whitemeowbyartisaexplos.jpg

To say there was a lot of pressure going into this match would be putting it lightly. This was by far the most extreme match that either of the girls in the dressing room had gone through. There was so much going on in this match it pretty much took the whole week after it was announced to get mentally prepared for it. It was only more intense as well because both girls knew their opponents well and had faced them in previous matches.

"Well have to say this will be a memorable match regardless." Sarah laughed it off a bit, still a bit red thanks to having already inserted that bullet and attached the strap-on. "Got to wonder about the people coming up with this stuff." She added adjusting her orange bikini top that would be her only covering for this matchup. Looking over to Lisa who was nodded with a bit of a sigh. "That's for sure, though at least this is a good chance to bounce back right?" Lisa replied to her friend knowing they'd both seen the losing side of the equation against their respective opponents before. The only positive being that they could talk leading up to this match and Lisa knew what kind of opponent Natasha would be. Likely tougher to handle than Maya had been since that girl hadn't been so confident in their match.

Both girls were already equipped with Lisa having her striped bikini top being her only covering for this match. While things hadn't gone perfectly against Maya, Lisa still had some mental confidence facing her again. That first match had been a little embarrassing, but now she was feeling alright. She knew that Sarah energetic, though sometimes could get overwhelmed sexually if pushed too far. Lisa felt like she had to take the harder role here despite the fact that her friend had some more match experience. Regardless they were both blushing and a little nervous about this.

"Oh well, let's just cut loose!" Sarah tried to get them both fired up and Lisa nodded. There was no point psyching themselves out before the match began. Giving a high five, the girls saw their signal and started to head out. Deciding on using the first half of Sarah's opener and then switching to Lisa. The girls could feel the intensity and energy in the area. It was no surprise with what kind of matchup this was. They could also see their opponents waiting for them. There was no turning back and both girls just kept moving forward trying to take in the energy of this match.

They were heading down slowly with Sarah just doing enough waving for both of them. In her mind it was best to just throw oneself into the environment, they would need the energy considering who their opponents were after all. "Heya Natasha!" She called over as they got in closer with Lisa giving a small wave with a grin. There was just no competing with Sarah's pure energy. The girl slipping into the ring knowing that this would be a match to remember.

Back to top Go down

Goddesses vs Angels: Natasha & Maya vs Sarah & Lisa Empty Re: Goddesses vs Angels: Natasha & Maya vs Sarah & Lisa

Post by daemongirl Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:48 am

While the two women who made up Team Goddesses stood in the ring waiting for their familiar opponents to arrive they came to realize just how excited the crowd itself was for the match to begin, their cheering and general loud nature forced the women to almost shout in order to converse before the match. "This is exciting isn't it Maya? Come on and smile more, you're far too beautiful to look so nervous all the time, especially with the match were about to be in!" Natasha said with quite a bit of enthusiasm as she thought about the match they were about to have, the woman was always excited for her matches but tonight's event had her more thrilled than she could remember, it seemed somone quite creative was coming up with her matches now and she loved it.

Meanwhile Maya was trying to do as Natasha suggested and look more confident, though she was finding that quite difficult to do considering she was half naked and wearing the craziest sex toy she had ever seen, shifting about uncomfortably as unlike Natasha, who didn't seem to mind the vibrator within her sex, Maya couldn't stop thinking about it. Even so she couldn't help but smile as the french woman spoke to her, the cheerful air around Natasha quite infectious as she found herself feeling a bit of the woman's excitement for the match.

"You're really enjoying yourself aren't you Natasha?" She asked genuinely curious as to how the woman could be so into such a crazy match such as this, but even as she spoke Maya began to understand a little of how Natasha felt.

"Of course, how could anyone not be thrilled for this, after all we both get to have some wild fun with two of our sexiest past opponents!" Natasha said while wrapping an arm around the waist of her partner, pulling her in close for a quick hug and to feel the curves of Maya firmly against her own. Maya quickly began to lush as she felt the generous curves of her partner rubbing against her own, not sure how to react but luckily the arrival of their opponents took Natasha's attention, the french woman waving to Sarah as her fellow blue haired woman called out to her.

"Oh hey there Sarah, I was hoping to get another match with you but even I never imagined it would be in such a sexy match such as this! Oh and you must be the famous Lisa Maya wouldn't shut up about, from what I hear you have quite the stamina, as well as quite the skillful tongue." Natasha shouted back with a wink and a playful sticking out of her tongue, stepping forward to give Sarah a hug where their breasts would mash together. Meanwhile Maya could be seen waving her hands frantically in front of her face as Natasha revealed what she had said, blushing brightly as she then met the eyes of Lisa, giving her a wave in return. "Natasha I didn't say it like that! Umm hey Lisa, please tell me you realize how crazy this is."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:09 pm

"Excited as always eh Natasha?" Sarah spoke up a bit laughing at how into it one of her opponents looked as always. It didn't appear that Maya was sharing that intense excitement right away, but Sarah had a good feel for her personality from talking to Lisa. Once she got started that girl would be tough to handle so there was nothing to be gained by underestimating her. Sarah had to wonder how she had gotten pulled into this, but suspected it was mostly centered on Natasha. Though Sarah supposed she should be honored that it was thought she'd make a good opponent for her in this kind of match. But it was up to Sarah to decide how this match was going to go. The girl getting fired up herself, at least when it came to trying to win this thing.

At least she kept pretty well in control until Natasha moved forward and gave her that hug. Their breasts pressing together gave her quite the memory of everything that happened in their last encounter and she couldn't help blushing a bit. It didn't help that she had this unbelievable device attached to her and that just made her feel a bit awkward. "Yeah, who would have guessed things would turn out like this? Though I guess if anyone was going to get into a match like this I'm not surprised it's you. Very Natasha-like setup we've got here." Sarah joked a bit returning that hug for a moment before stepping back.

"Eh? I thought my stamina was pretty good." Lisa joked for a moment looking around the area. "Well certainly this is a little bit crazy, but I can't imagine you are that upset about it." She winked knowing how Maya got when things became serious and she got going. "Though I had no idea you were spreading so many rumors about me." Lisa pretending to be upset for a moment before laughing. At least Maya was someone entertaining enough that she could get into this match. And it was some comfort having a person in this match that wasn't super hyped from the very start.

"I guess the question is who starts us off." Sarah stepped back a bit still feeling weird about it. "I'm sure you've put some thought into it right Natasha?" Sarah added before tapping Lisa on the shoulder before whispering. "I wouldn't be surprised if she goes for you first, but might start off with Maya to get that girl into it early. Will just have to be ready." She laughed a bit, but made sure she and her teammate were on the same page here.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:38 am

It had only taken about two dozen requests hand delivered to the AFW management for Natasha to have this match created, though even she hadn't been expecting the insane strap ons they all wore around their waists as she had simply asked for any kind of match involving them four they could think of, and as usual the management team delivered with something completely wild and never before seen. She had been inspired to request these pairings after seeing that Sarah was friends with Lisa who at that time had just been a beautiful stranger to her, but with a little research on the AFW site she had come across several delicious matches involving Lisa, but none of them measured up to the ice cream match she had shared with the alluring Maya. As was typical with Natasha once she got the idea into her head there was no stopping her, she had begun her letter writing campaign the next day and thanks to that here they all were, about to have the time of their lives she was certain of it.

Despite having been the matches mastermind she was still overcome with joy upon seeing Sarah back in the ring with her, rushing forward to embrace her fellow blue haired woman in quite the tight hug, lifting the girl off her feet a few inches while ignoring the strap on of Sarah's that was slapping against her thighs, reveling in the sensation of her breasts mashing against the mounds of Sarah.

"Its been way too long since we've seen each other Sarah, considering how many times we brought each other to orgasm I'd have thought you wouldn't have been able to stay away from me this long." Natasha said quite loudly while hugging Sarah, making sure their partners heard every word before she let the girl back down after Sarah seemed to accuse her of setting this all up. "What? Come on now, even I would never come up with this!" She said while nervously laughing all the while.

Maya took a few steps closer to Lisa so that only a few inches separated them both, the bright crimson that Lisa was no doubt accustomed to seeing on the woman's cheeks not there as she felt much more comfortable with Lisa than she did even with her own partner, after what she and the white haired girl had done together it was only natural after all. "W..what do you mean Lisa? Of course I'm nervous about this, I mean who comes up with an idea like this?" Maya replied, speaking very quickly even though she felt more at ease around Lisa, naturally still feeling a bit nervous about what they were about to take part in, but the more Lisa joked around with her the more at ease she felt. "They are only rumors if they aren't true Lisa, besides it seems you've been telling Sarah a lot about me too!"

Maya was giggling when Sarah's question snapped her back to the reality of the match, Natasha stepping up behind her and patting the purple haired woman upon her shoulder as if to say I got this. "Listen, if you want to go first I have no problem with that, but would you like it better if I went in first so you can get your confidence up?" Natasha whispered into the ear of her partner, Maya taking a moment to think it over before she shook her head and whispered back, "No..no, it would be better if I just get it over with, otherwise I might not ever let you tag me in. Just...ummm, how sexual is Sarah?"

Natasha shot Maya quite the approving smile before she laughed and stepped out in front of the woman. "It seems my fellow goddess Maya is eager to jump in so she will start for our team, obviously you two can choose whoever you want but why don't you start Sarah, we can kick things off with a new pairing that way!" Natasha said excitedly before turning around and walking towards her corner, slapping Maya on her ass as she passed by before stepping through the ropes to take her spot. Maya jolted upright when she felt her team mate's hand upon her ass, flashing Natasha an embarrassed look before she turned back to Lisa and Sarah. "So, umm, who will it be?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:00 am

Of course Sarah had a good understanding of Natasha by this point. You don't go up against someone like that and not get them at all. Though she was a bit surprised at the charging hug she received from her opponent. Though maybe she shouldn't have been since it was just like Natasha to act and be pretty bold when she did. "H-hey!" She gasped as their breasts were mashed together and she was reminded about the serious size difference at play here. Plus getting outright lifted from the ground just reminded Sarah of the obvious height difference and feel more embarrassed. Though she had to quickly suck in a breath as the intermediate pressure from her strap-on slapping against Natasha's thigh made the vibrator against her g-spot whir to life a little.

What Natasha said next didn't help Sarah in terms of calming down at all. "Geeze, you do like to broadcast things don't you." Sarah tried to laugh it off though was quickly calming herself down. At least she had a very good idea of how tough this match was going to be. There wasn't going to be any calmness going on here. And really if she let minor contact like that shake her then this would be a very one-sided affair. Of course Natasha's suspicious behavior snapped Sarah back to reality and she looked with a "I knew it" expression on her face. "Why am I not surprised? Well regardless of whoever was behind this, we're here now." The girl did look like she didn't buy Natasha's denials at all. Though right now she had more to worry about than that and frankly this could be an interesting showdown.

Lisa smiled at that other sight as she had a chat with Maya. "Well you may be nervous now, but we both know how you get when things start to heat up." She winked, but knew that Maya was more than a threat in this match. She had to warn Sarah not to judge her at face value. When she got bold the girl really got bold. "Plus let's look at the bright side. After a match like this there will never be a match where we can feel more nervous again right?" She grinned, though knowing this would be a tough match. She heard more than enough about Natasha to know how good she was and knew Maya was tough to handle when she got going too. "Maybe I have said a few things...but they were tactical sessions. Tactical information." She rationalized her reports on Maya. Also Lisa had to admit, it was easier to relax when talking to Maya. Felt like business as usual, despite the unusual circumstances.

"What do you think?" Lisa whispered back to Sarah not sure how they were going to handle this. "I could probably handle going first and I do know Maya pretty well." Sarah shook her head though and replied quietly. "Nah, I should probably go first. I won't be able to settle down on the sidelines and you know me, best to keep moving than standing still. This match is going to be about getting a quick start." Sarah added before patting her teammate on the shoulder and moving ahead.

"Well, while I'm not sure about going ahead with your plans twice, might as well take you up on that. Nothing wrong with starting out with something different." She replied with a smile though she did spot how large Maya's chest was. 'Another one...' She thought in her mind not wanting to admit that was a personal motive. As a rep for the smaller girls, Sarah wanted to get this started in a big way. "Looking forward to a fun one Maya." She smiled though trying to hide how she was already pretty hyped up for this match. No way she couldn't be with all the stipulations and connections. In her mind Team Angel was ready to go and it was time to bring down some Goddesses.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:34 am

Maya averted her eyes when Lisa referenced how in their first match together, Maya's first match in the AFW in fact, the purple haired beauty had gone a little wild in her desire to bring the lovely Lisa to climax three times to pick up the win. Everyone who had seen that match had asked her about it dozens of times since then and every time she had blushed a bright crimson and avoided answering altogether, she had only told Natasha about it because they were partners going up against Lisa and this Sarah O' Sullivan.

But her expression changed when Lisa joked about how they would never be embarrassed by a match ever again after tonight, Maya looking back to Lisa and even giggling as she replied, "You really think so? Wouldn't that be nice, though I have to admit I don't think I will ever be like Natasha here and simply not get embarrassed." She said before jumping from the slap to her ass, looking back at Natasha for a few seconds before turning back around to hear what Sarah had to say. "Looks like our rematch will have to wait Lisa, though I doubt it will be very long before were back in the ring together. Oh and looking forward to a good one too Sarah, hope I didn't insult you just now." She said nervously hoping the blue haired girl hadn't misinterpreted her rematch comment to Lisa as her not wanting to face Sarah at all.

Natasha stuck her tongue out at Maya when the girl turned around with that ever so cute shocked expression on her face, Natasha motioning with her hands telling Maya to get on with it as she was eager to get this match started, the sooner it began the quicker she could get in the ring and have her fun with this wild match type. "Again Sarah I don't know what you mean! Anyway good luck Maya, oh and watch out for Sarah going after your tits, she seems to have a complex or something with breasts as huge as yours!"

Maya shook her head even while Natasha laughed from behind her, doing her best not to look more embarrassed than she already was before the match even got started. The woman took a series of deep breaths to calm her nerves as much as she could before signaling to the ref that she was ready to start and once the bell did finally ring she took a few slow steps towards Sarah with her hands raised up for a lock up.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:09 am

Lisa had to nod a bit back at Maya's comment about not being able to quite be like Natasha. "Well naturally. Everyone is different. If there were too many in the world like Natasha things might be a bit too crazy." She laughed it off and made sure to step back to leave Sarah to this fight. In her core she knew that the likely result would be her having to faceoff against Natasha herself rather soon and that was an arousing and worrying thing. All Lisa could do was keep her cool and give Sarah all her support.

Sarah laughed off any idea that Maya had offended her. "Oh don't worry about that. My feelings don't get hurt that easily. I can certainly understand wanting to go with the familiar. With how crazy this match is I'm sure we'll see some interesting matchups before its all said and done." Sarah was bouncing a bit just trying to stay loose and not get caught up in any potential mindgames coming from Natasha. She figured Maya was a straight forward type which she at least thought would be easier to handle.

At least she tried to avoid them before that last line from Natasha. "What!?" She got red groaning at how her breast issues were being thrown out in the middle of the match. Her mind going through Natasha, Maya, and even Lisa...it felt like something didn't belong when she was added to the group. Shaking her head though now Sarah was definitely fired up. Sarah nodded to the lockup and went into it with some speed. Actually trying to push pretty hard right from the start. If she could get Maya onto the mat maybe she could take a lead in this match immediately. At least it seemed to be worth a shot. She wasn't sure how their strengths compared even after talking to Lisa, sometimes you need a bit of direct investigation.

"Just stay sharp." Lisa called out from the sidelines. She knew that Sarah was great in keeping things light, but Natasha wasn't easy to shake off. That girl definitely had strong mindgames ready to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:28 pm

In the short time Maya had known Natasha she had learned two things, the first of which was that the girl truly did not understand the concept of being embarrassed, the french woman held no reservations about stripping down to nothing in front of a crowd nor did she mind being watched as she performed in the sexual matches she loved so much. The second thing she had learned was that the woman, even if she didn't always realize it, was quite good at playing mind games with others, especially those who weren't as shameless as Natasha herself was. After learning more about the french beauty Maya had quickly come to the decision that she was very happy to be on the same team as her instead of against her, for while she would have loved to team with Lisa that would have meant facing Natasha and that thought scared her more than anything else.

"Heh I suppose you're right Sarah, I know I never thought I'd have to wear something like...this." Maya's voice began to trail off as she glanced down at the strap on hanging between her legs, though she knew the true danger was the bullet vibrator stuck to her g spot. She managed to smile at Sarah despite how embarrassed she was just to be standing there, that is until she heard what Natasha had to say about Sarah, a deep blush showing on her face. "Sa..sarah sorry about Natasha, your v..very beautiful so don't listen to her." Maya said trying to both apologize for Natasha and to make Sarah feel better at the same time, having seen just how much those words had affected the woman.

Thanks to Natasha Sarah came into the lock up far more fired up than she had been earlier, catching Maya off guard as she barely managed to keep herself standing after the hard shove Sarah gave her. This close their strap ons were knocking together though luckily it wasn't enough to set off the vibrators inside both women's sexes, letting Maya focus on pushing Sarah back as she felt that she actually had the strength advantage for once.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:00 am

No matter how many times she ran into Natasha it was always tricky for Sarah to actually deal with her. She was a tough one in matches like these for being so shameless and was good at mind games. Sarah realized all of this from an early time but it still amazed her strong Natasha was in these areas. It made her tough to handle and in a sense Sarah was a bit relieved to face off against Maya first. Not that she thought this girl would be a pushover...but it was important to dip ones toes into the water before diving right in.

Certainly Sarah didn't want to dwell much on what they were wearing. Though it was hard to completely ignore that either. "Well...that's Natasha for you. Spend too much time with her and you end up in situations like these." She laughed a bit thinking about how ridiculous this whole situation really was. Just shaking her head at Maya's attempt to compliment. "Don't worry about it." It was just her own complex and really Natasha was just good at playing games so she knew it was just her having fun.

At least she channeled that properly into her opening salvo. She wasn't the best at physical contests, but she couldn't turn this down either. And really if she could take control early then maybe this match wouldn't be that bad after all. It was a relief that minimal contact didn't set those darn vibrators off or else they'd never get anywhere.

While she did have a good opening advantage Sarah groaned as she felt Maya managing to push back. She just didn't have the pure power advantage here and Sarah found herself having to try harder and harder to just not be completely overwhelmed from the start. Sarah didn't dare try a kick in this state since she might get knocked over. All she could try to do was push as hard as possible and find a chance to break the lockup before Maya took control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next