by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rayne Suterusu vs Rei Tomizawa

2 posters

Go down

Rayne Suterusu vs Rei Tomizawa Empty Rayne Suterusu vs Rei Tomizawa

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Match Type- Standard
Ring Type- Standard
Attire- Normal
Conditions for Victory- Pinfall, Submission or Knockout (declared by Referee)

The stadium slowly faded to pitch black as the next match was about to begin! [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBFsShlp1c:3rwisj0n]"Light my Fire"- Kotoko[/url:3rwisj0n] began to play as flashes of red burned through the darkness as red fireworks illuminated a figure standing with her back turned to the ring. As soon as the msuic began to pick up, Rei Tomizawa turned and pointed at the ring with her index finger as pyroworks illuminated behind her and the stadium returned to it's usual lighting. Rei walked down to the ring high-fiving some of the audience before she slid under the bottom rope. Walking over to the turnbuckle, she stood on the middle rope and raised a fist to hear the crowd cheer her on. She nodded satisfied with their cheers before coming down from the ropes. Rei withdrew to her corner as she stood wearing her trademark red outfit. This composed a sleeved charcoal colored top with a red vest over it, red hot pants, fingerless gloves and a pair of stocking with one coming high on her thigh and the other approaching her knee. She stomped on the ground with her red wrestling boots which really looked more like basket ball shoes.

"I wonder who I'll be facing this time!" Rei said as she cracked her knuckles and began her stretching.

[align=center:3rwisj0n]Rayne Suterusu vs Rei Tomizawa TeIPe.jpg[/align:3rwisj0n]

Last edited by 863 on Thu May 02, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Rayne Suterusu vs Rei Tomizawa Empty Re: Rayne Suterusu vs Rei Tomizawa

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:27 am

Rayne Suterusu vs Rei Tomizawa 5d0b5ef294407a0b6b439dc9c6f80d7cb22f0d43.jpg?225396

Rayne stood back stage as she watched her opponent make her flashy entrance to the ring. She really had to admit, it was beyond impressive, and made the wrestler girl feel like her entrance was just... plain. Of course, she hadn't been here long enough to really have an entrance like that, so she didn't feel to bad about it.

Still, it was a bit of a comfort to know that she was going to facing Rei. She was the first person she had any kind of contact with here in the AFW. Her first "match" had been in the gym, in a private room with the cosplay wrestler. It had been a very... steamy match. In the end, Rayne ended up winning overall, but still, it was hard fought for her. And she this match was going to be no exception. Rei had a lot more experience than she did in this ring, and it was bound to show. They had been practicing last time. This time, it was for real. And Rayne planned on winning this one as well.

Once Rei had finished her entrance to the ring, Rayne's own music began to play, and she took in a deep breath before walking out onto the ramp, greeted by her own fair share of cheers from the crowd. It felt good being out in front of so many people she had managed to gain some fandom from. Even so, it was dwarfed by Rei's obvious fandom. She had high fived people on her way down. Something Rayne didn't have the chance to do. Even so, it was nice to have some cheers.

Climbing into the ring, Ranye smiled at her opponent and walked right to the middle of the ring. She wasn't nervous at all to be facing Rei. This was the first opponent she had had so far that she knew, and knew how she wrestled as well. That was a start. But the same went for Rei as well. She knew her strategies too. That meant it was going to come down to who could outdo the other.

"Long time no see, Rei," Rayne greeted with a friendly smile to her opponent. "Let's have a good match okay?"

((so sorry this took so long. I was in a bit of a funk, and away for a while. Forgive me DX))

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm

((NAh, it's no problem!))

Rei tapped her foot impatiently as she awaited her opponent and laced her fingers on the back of her head. She was already anxious to get this match started. She blinked as she saw Rayne come down the ramp step by step. Her lips cracked a grin as she smiled at the ground before dropping her hands down to her hips. Looking back up at Rayne as she entered the ring, looking at the other girl from head to toe. It certainly had been a while, she knew this match was going to be a treat. She had really taken a liking to Rayne after their little tussle in the gym. She even would have to blush if she tried to recall the images of their sparring session.

"It really has been too long Rayne. I hope we do have a great match." Rei said as she took a good look into Rayne's eyes. "I can tell you had a few matches since we last met. It'll be great to see how much you've improved. That aside..."

"...Rookie." Rei winked as she gave Rayne a playful expression as she would call her by Rei's affectionate nickname

"I'm not going to give you any mercy tonight." Rei grinned openly challenging Rayne as she shifted into a wrestling stance. "May the better woman win and don't worry, I intend too."

Last edited by 863 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:12 am

Rayne admitted that it felt really good seeing Rei as her opponent tonight. Her first day here in the AFW, she had shown her the ropes, and prepared her for what challenges she was to face. She appreciated that. So, win or lose, she was jst happy that she had the chance to putherself to the test against someone she knew to be really, really strong.

"Yes, I've gotten a lot better since we last saw one another," Ranye said, replying with a slight smile to her opponent. Still, she could help but blush and feel a bit flustered when Rei called her by the nickname she had given her. Rookie. In a way, it still fit her. She was still very new around here. Not that she wanted to admit that. "H-hey! I am not!"

"I won't show mercy either. So don't be too shocked when I win," Rayne said grinning and sliding into a ready stance, waiting for the bell to ring and signal the start of what was sure to be a very interesting bout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:45 am

((Sorry, I got busy too XD))

Seeing Rayne grin, Rei found the girl's expression to be infectious. There would be no doubt Rei was going to probably tease Rayne like she did in her last fight. Rei loved to trash talk especially when she's winning. Hearing the bell ring, the purple haired girl made her way out from her corner and began circling her friend. Hearing Rayne's words, Rei made a few steps closer and closer to the center of the ring.

"You're not going to win..." Rei said through her teeth as she grinned. "I can already see myself ontop of your body sprawled out on the mat, defeated."

The Cosplay Fighter would move in and try to grab Rayne's hands and intertwine their fingers. Rei would then try to lock up with Rayne and press her forehead agaisnt hers so their hair would mesh against each other.

"You have no chance...!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Rayne expected Rei to have her cocky attitude. It was who she was, and she admired her for it. And she had a good reason to admire her. The two of them were very proficient grapplers, and Rei had been her first friend here in the business. Who better to admire than that?

Meeting Rei in the middle of the ring, Rayne grinned right back at her. "Just like I didn't win our spar, right?" Rayne shot right back, giggling a bit at the memory of it. She allowed Rei to interlock their fingers together, triggering the start of what was sure to be a tough match. "We'll see, Rei!" Rayne said when she was told she had no chance. She would prove her wrong, and beat her again, just like in their spar.

Wasting no time, she began to push against the cosplay wrestler, hoping to show that she could overpower her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down