by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 4 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna

Post by XSirenX Wed May 15, 2013 2:34 pm

[quote="dlamp":1vkxpq3b]Rain was barely getting consciousness back when she felt herself being propped onto the ropes. She opened her eyes only to get a fuzzy image of Minako and hearing muffled cheers from the crowd. She was too dazed and damaged to do anything against the girl. Dammit... I lost again... She thought, tears forming in her eyes, partly from the pain, partly from losing. It seemed that she might never when a match, which was really starting to eat at her. Maybe... this tournament wasn't a good idea...

Once the kick came the last of Rain's consciousness faded. She blacked out again and hit the mat with a thud. This time there wasn't a sound or moan from her, just her breathing.

With a enormous controlled kick to Rain's face, the blonde girl before her, fell the mat like a bag of bricks which made Minako feel a little on the satisfied side, and mostly afraid that she saw tears in the girls eyes. "C crap.....w why did I hit her so hard...I'm a damned jerk when I get over competitive..." Minako said to herself in her mind, watching Rain lay there as the ref girl declared it as a knockout finish to the match, Minako herself, not bothering to have her arm raised, but actually had the kind enough, caring guts to lean down next to the girl. Putting Rain's soft head of blonde bobbed hair, on her knee as Minako frowned a little, feeling like a jerk...but this tournament was a big challenge as it was with the competition.

Sitting there with her, as the AFW staff cleared the arena, leaving Minako and Rain, along with the faint sound of buzzing arena lights...alone to regather themselves. Minako had won, but she didn't feel so great in finishing Rain like that...clearing the girls cheeks, as Minako brushed her face caressing it soft like a cat. "R Raindrop w wake up..I I'm sorry for being so harsh with you!..." Minako mumbled, hugging the girl since her adorableness got to Minako's heart of loving all things, tiny, and fragile, ridiculously thinking to herself that she had killed Rain!

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 4 CxD01fY
Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 4 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna

Post by dlamp Wed May 15, 2013 11:44 pm

It took awhile, but Rain finally came to. The first thing she saw was a blurry vision of Minako. She grimaced slightly, still in pain from the beating she took. She lost. Again. But it was fun being in the tournament for at least a match. "I... I guess I lose, huh?" Rain said, forcing a smile. She was still down about having another loss in her record, but she learned a bit from it. She had to improve on fighting from the ground and taking a hit. If she was going to get pounded on she was a goner. "Congrats, you really gave me a good beating." She gave a small laugh, but it hurt a little to do even that. "Hehe- ow... I want a rematch sometime, okay?
"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu May 16, 2013 3:02 pm

[quote="dlamp":vg8hc718]It took awhile, but Rain finally came to. The first thing she saw was a blurry vision of Minako. She grimaced slightly, still in pain from the beating she took. She lost. Again. But it was fun being in the tournament for at least a match. "I... I guess I lose, huh?" Rain said, forcing a smile. She was still down about having another loss in her record, but she learned a bit from it. She had to improve on fighting from the ground and taking a hit. If she was going to get pounded on she was a goner. "Congrats, you really gave me a good beating." She gave a small laugh, but it hurt a little to do even that. "Hehe- ow... I want a rematch sometime, okay?
"

Minako wasn't the one to be a jerk on her victories when it came to someone smaller, and quite cuter than her, forcing her to bring up a smile as Rain laughed, like a little baby! making the schoolgirl blush as she stroked the girls blonde head of hair. "You didn't lose at all Rain, you actually showed me that the small, can be the toughest..." Minako chirped, rubbing Rain's head to stop most of the haze, listening to her little cute plea of a rematch someday...something she could never turned a blind eye from, if it meant tussling with the small, but very tough Raindrop girl...

"And of course Rain, anything for a new friend, a and I'll win this tournament just for you! just you wait..." Minako said, confident in her words, since her next opponent would be a hard challenge to surpass...staying true to her words though, as she leaned down and kissed Rain's forehead, giggling with a smile on her face.

"Fizzy Red'ade drinks are on me?" Minako said, wanting to treat her new friend after a good fight, and a new friendship formed...

Minako wins via K.O finish.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 4 CxD01fY
Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4