by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra - Page 7 Empty Re: Big Mama vs. Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:43 am

Cougra only chuckled as she would slowly stand back up and say, "Actually, I think you got it backwards. I like this match too as long as I'm the dominant one and I always get my milk." She licked her lips in remembering the creamy deliciousness Aline's breasts had to offer. "You might be low on milk now, but after I beat you, we'll do it all over again and you will give up all the milk I want! All of it!"

As Aline came in close, Cougra had to be on her guard as she knew that her opponent might pull off another trick. Cougra would for sure kiss Alin back, but in turn, attempt to rush forward to tackle Aline to the mat so she can be on top.

If this doesn't work, Cougra will be in deep trouble.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:50 pm

continuing her loving kiss, Aline finally manage to get cougra close enough, and grabs the hand of her opponent, lock with hers. Unfortunately for big mama, the naughty kitty girl manage to push her during the kiss, and Aline was now on the mat, with the greedily girl on top of her. Aline continue to keep her opponent prisoner of her strong grip, she even make her suffer by crushing her hands if she struggle. But she stop the kiss and stare at her beautiful opponent, lying on her.

" I can't be agree with you, but that's the match... and so, now that you manage to put me on the ground, what do you plan next"

for sure cougra has the advantage, but if the little girl waste too much time, she could be sure that Aline will try to roll on the mat and try to flatten the girl under her body

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 am

"It depends," said Cougra as she was grunting from trying to get her hands free. "If you let me go, I can pleasure you some more." She would try to rub her face against Aline's chest to make her opponent feel comfortable though distracted. "Do you have any more milk in your luscious breasts?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:30 am

"don't even try to get your hand free cougra, or I will break them, and for... the...huuu <3...yo...your question... I still have enough milk to drown... drown you... do you...hu <3...get it little girl"

Aline keep the hands of cougra trapped, but only because she see how dangerous are the caress of her opponent. But like this it was more difficult to Aline also, to counter. When cougra start to rub her face against her melons, Aline roll on the mat and try to smother the girl while she take care of her breast. Letting the gravitation make the work, big mama let her heavy tits, fall into the face of cougra and suffocate her enough time to make her feel dizzier.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:43 am

"MMPH!" Cougra moaned out as Aline's breasts began to cover her face and threatening to suffocate her. Trying to get her face to go through, she would attempt to say, "Then, if you still have milk...let me drink...Please...make me your baby before I sleep from your beautiful breasts."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:10 am

"I...I'm big mama... and I always put my babies to sleep with my tits... especially when they are naughty girl like you...so ... be quiet now... while I take care of you...."

Always keeping the hands of cougra, Aline try to put a nipple on her mouth, and let her suck all the milk she want. In a same time, Aline continue to use her heavy body to smother the girl out. Letting cougra head totally being engufled by her incredible breast. So while she continue to stuff her tits with her opponent, Aline use her body to totally flatten the kitty girl, and she continue like this, until the girl pass out. For sure Aline start to be quite tired, and mainly aroused as cougra suck greedily on her nipple... big mama could feel the milk ooze, but she continue, and even if she manage to smother cougra, she will have to make her submit for winning

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:15 am

"Mama...Mama..." Cougra moaned as she opened her mouth in wanting milk like an infant. As soon as the nipple got in her mouth, she would take her time to drink Aline's delicious creamy milk. She would try to raise her hands up to hug Aline as if she were real mama though Aline was holding her hands down. At this point, Cougra also looked ready for a lullaby to be put to sleep as Aline was "nursing" her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:28 am

"sshhh...shhh...cougra.... calm down... I'm here.... enjoy your meal and calm... shhh"

keeping the girl under her, Aline slowly left to the right, rocking a little her tough opponent while she breast feeding her. She keep this position, and calm cougra with sweet and slow words, letting the girl enjoy how she was smothered, under the huge but soft pillow of "big mama", And Aline wait that cougra sleep peacefully

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:39 am

Cougra slowly sucked and drank Aline's breast milk as she was being rocked and comforted like a baby. As Aline's milk was slowly depleting, the cat just couldn't stop until her tummy was satisfied with all the milk the bigger woman had to offer. Cougra was feeling the effect of Aline's breast milk making her a little drowsy alongside the smothering. It probably would take the other breast's milk to finish the job.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:22 am

Aline continue to pant and moan slowly in the ring, as cougra milked her totally. Slowly she try to move and put her other boob in the mouth of cougra, before she pass out from the expert sucking of the young girl. Aline move slowly, and don't give to cougra any chance to breathe, she continue to smother the girl while she suck greedily on her nipple. Aline continue but she feels that cougra is close to sleep.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next