» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tension Tag Titles! Dante & Alessa vs The Gypsy Twins

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tension Tag Titles! Dante & Alessa vs The Gypsy Twins - Page 3 Empty Re: Tension Tag Titles! Dante & Alessa vs The Gypsy Twins

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:49 pm

"A-aah waaah!?" Alessa let out as she realized that Ciarra had pulled her tights down past her butt, exposing her white panties that she was wearing. She would blush very deeply, almost panicking a bit as she turned them around. She felt her continue to pull down her tights, bringing them around her knees.

Alessa would try her best to put some good pressure on Ciarra's legs before she got out. She would quickly crawl away, pulling her tights back up before she would get to her feet. "Uuu..I-I'll..get you for that.."

As Cyalle was distracted by Ciarra's yelp, Dante would be able to get to his feet. Finally, the girl would release him, causing him to stumble forward a bit, rubbing his neck. "Hah..Alright.." Dante would let out, turning towards Cyalle as he would have a smile on his face. "Let's try this again" He let out, charging her before he would try to quickly slip behind her, attempting to wrap his arms around her waist in a squeezing reverse hug.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag Titles! Dante & Alessa vs The Gypsy Twins - Page 3 Empty Re: Tension Tag Titles! Dante & Alessa vs The Gypsy Twins

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Ciarra groaned for a bit as her legs were pressured hard by Alessa, thankfully it didn't last long before the girl crawled away from her. The older twin would rub her legs for a bit before she got up on her feet too, looking at her opponent with a mischievous smile.

"Oohh? What do you wanna do, little girl? Take off my bikini bottom?" she asked in a teasing manner, placing one hand on the afro mentioned clothing. "Perhaps you're curious about what it looks like inside, hmm? Here I can give you a peep show..." she would say as her hand slowly slided her bikini bottom just to tease Alessa without any intention of showing her sex.

Cyalle was just regained her balance when Dante charged towards her. She tried to catch him, but the boy slipped behind her and the next thing she felt was his arms wrapped around her waist in a tight hug from behind! Cyalle groaned as she tried to use her hands to pry off Dante's, while slowly pushing herself backwards in an attempt to unbalance the boy a bit. The squeeze was painful, but the younger twin would endure it as she turned her head to face Dante's before breathing out her moan onto his face.

"Aaahh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:27 pm

"Uwah?? N-no that's n-not what I meant at all!" Alessa let out, waving her hands and shaking her head wildly. She was trying her best to shake the blush off her face that was developing, but with the girl continuously teasing her like she was, she was making it quite a bit difficult for her.

Then, she would see her slide her hand in her bikini bottom, looking like she was going to slide it down after what she said. Alessa would yell out, charging her to try and tackle her down and stop what she was doing,

Dante was trying his best to keep that bearhug locked in as tightly as possible. Cyalle was crafty, and this was a good way to start to weaken her a bit. He felt her hands start trying to pry his arms off, stepping backwards with Cyalle as she did. Soon though, as the girl turned her head to face him, breathing out a moan into his face, He blushed quite deep his hold loosening quite a bit.

"A-aah..heh.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Ciarra laughed as at Alessa's cute reaction and smirked as the girl ran towards her. With her opponent coming towards her like that, the older twin would wait until Alessa was close to her before she would spread her arms invitingly. The older twin was planning to let the girl tackle her, so she could wrap her arms around Alessa's back and fell to the mat when the girl collided with her. Once they landed on the mat, however, Ciarra would try to push Alessa's head to her barely covered breasts to smother the girl, while securing her opponent's body with her legs wrapped around the waist!

Cyalle could feel that Dante's head was loosened after she moaned to his face, and a smirk would appear on her face. The younger twin would then try to swing one elbow backwards to hit the boy's ribcage or something, so she could try wrapping her arms around his head when Dante doubled over. If her plan worked, Cyalle would then drop herself to slam her opponent's head against her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Alessa charged with all she had as she tried to shake the embarrassment from her. If she could take Ciarra down, the girl wouldn't be able to keep up what she was doing, at least t hat was what Alessa thought. As she took the girl to the ground like she did, she was about to pull back up and continue going after the girl, but would suddenly feel Ciarra push her head into her breasts, smooshing them in her face, starting to smother her. Alessa's eyes widened, her arms waving around a bit as she let out a panicked muffled yell, her face as red as it could get. She frantically tried to push away from the girl, fighting her legs wrapped around her waist as she did.

Dante groaned out and doubled over as Cyalle his him in his ribcage with that elbow. He would then find his head slammed into her shoulder in the stunner sort of move, sending him back, falling down onto the mat. He would groan again a bit, rubbing his head as he tried as quickly as he could to regain himself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:20 pm

"Hahaha!" Ciarra laughed as she managed to trap Alessa's head between her huge breasts. "It seems you like my tits more!"

The older twin would try to roll herself as she felt Alessa begin to try freeing herself. She thought that if she could pin the smaller girl under her curvaceous body, it'd put her in a better position to smother her opponent. Once she was on top, Ciarra would shake her breasts lightly, rubbing them all over Alessa's face before she begin to press herself further, trying to crush the poor girl under her body.

"Give it up, Alessa~" she teased. "Just feel my delicious breasts and take a nap!"

Cyalle on the other hand would remain on the sitting position after she knocked Dante with the stunner, holding her waist that was hugged by the boy earlier. Seeing him rubbing his head, the younger twin would smile faintly as she turned around and try to tangle her legs with Dante's own. Cyalle's plan was to prevent Dante getting away from her with a Figure Four leglock.

"Oh... don't go anywhere, sweetie... I'm not done playing with you yet... hihihi..." she would say teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:30 pm

"Mmmnn!!" Alessa let out a panicked muffled yell as she heard Ciarra's words, them causing her to blush even more as she frantically tried to free herself. If that wasn't enough, she would soon feel the girl turn the two of them around, Ciarra now on top as she began rubbing her breasts into her face, crushing her with her body. Alessa kept refusing Ciarra's words, trying her best to push the girl away from her to try and get some room to breathe, but it was quite hard with the girl's engulfing breasts.

Dante would start to try to get away from Cyalle once he was recovering from that stunner, but before he could, he would feel the girl lock him into that figure four, saying what she did. "Aah heh..I'm..not..sure I like this sort of playing." Dante let out, a blush still on his face at her words as he tried to endure the figure four, starting to rock his body to attempt to use the momentum to turn the two over.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Ciarra continued to smother Alessa with her magnificent breasts, although her effort was met with a fierce resistance from her opponent. She pressed herself harder, trying to make it more difficult for the girl to push her away while depriving her air as much as she could. Eventually, Alessa's struggle paid off and Ciarra would roll off the girl. She smiled, thinking that she had already weakened one of the champions enough with that move at the very least.

"Aww~ Feeling a little drowsy~?" the older twin teased as she tried to crawl back and get on Alessa's body again to straddle the girl with her face facing her opponent's legs. "I can make you feel better..." she would add sensualy while reaching for Alessa's crotch with her hand so she could cup it and maybe give it a little rubbing.

Cyalle smiled teasingly at Dante as she squeezed his legs with her own. She sensed that he was going to try for a turnover, and the younger twin would try to maintain her ground as much as possible. Thinking that she needed a way to distract him, Cyalle would turn her head to her twin and Alessa's direction.

"Ah, it seemed that they're about to finish over there..." she said before glancing at Dante. "Aren't you going to help your partner? Oh right, you can't..." she said with a half mocking tone.

All of a sudden the younger twin would give a tight squeeze on Dante's legs, and assuming he was distracted by her little disruption, Cyalle would slipped her legs off her opponent's to avoid a reversal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3