by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sister belongs to me

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sister belongs to me - Page 2 Empty Re: Sister belongs to me

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:19 pm

" This is what you desire from Karina, huh? " She would ask, though fully knowing that Heather could not speak back. She pushed two fingers inside of Heather and with high expertise, she was stimulating Heather with her fingers within her, stroking over those inner walls and thrusting inside in different angles, just to test out what was most sensitive for Heather. Her other hand moved over to Heather's clothed breast to squeeze it firmly, she couldn't wait to make this girl beg and moan for her. " Too bad, such actions are only meant for me! Karina shouldn't waste her time pleasing people like you! Neither of you are worthy of it! You're my bitch now, Heather. "

Last edited by 131 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Heather kept trying her best to reply to Kagura's words, but of course there would be no way for her to do so as they were all muffled in the girl's crotch. As she kept up her work in her sex, stimulating her quite a bit with her fingers, Heather's body was being sent for quite the loop, moaning in different intensities as she went on. She felt her squeeze at her breast as well, making her let out a loud muffled yell as Kagura kept taunting and talking to her like she was. As much as Heather wanted to show the girl how wrong she was, she was beginning to slowly drift off, nearly about to pass out within seconds.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Though Kagura's first intent was to greatly weaken Heather with the smother, she wanted Heather to be out so it would be easier to undress her! Kagura went full into smother, pressing her crotch against Heather's nose and lips to start suffocating her with it. She removed her fingers from Heather's sex and instead brought both hands to Heather's breasts to squeeze them mercilessly, laughing out softly at this girl's predicament. " Yes! Today you're going to be all mine, Heather! There is nothing you can do about it! I win! You lose everything! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm

"Hmnnnph!!" Heather felt in a panic as Kagura would smother her fully, completely blocking her airways with her crotch. She would feel her roughly squeeze at her breasts, sending a ridiculous amount of pain through her as she heard her laughing and yelling out. Heather hated what she was saying and was dying to get up and kick her ass, but her words started getting muffled and her vision cloudy as she slowly closed her eyes. Unable to hold on anymore, she would pass out underneath Kagura.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 pm

After she was sure that Heather was good and out from that smother, she will get off Heather and look down to inspect the girl. " Hmph. She was easier then I thought. " She then went to work, removing each of Heather's clothing until she was completely naked and licked her lips from the sight. " Well, at least she has a nice body for me to play with.. " She turned to head for the desk and check the drawers until she found what she was looking for, taking out a large black strap on that she was saving for this little event.

" Now then.. " She would say to herself, removing her own clothes and letting her breasts bounce slightly, surprisingly her breasts were quite large, confined within her tight kimono, similar what Karina had used before. She strapped her ' weapon ' around herself and soon faced Heather again. She headed to the girl and nudged at her face with her foot. " Wake up, pet. Time for your lesson. " When Heather showed even the smallest signs of waking up, Kagura would lower herself and pick Heather up until she could drape Heather across her shoulders, standing back up straight to put her in a fully secured torture rack, with one hand over Heather's mouth to seal it off while her other hand would thrust two fingers into Heather's sex!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Heather would remain fully unconscious as the girl stripped her down like she did. The fact that her supposed meeting with Karina, something she was sure would end up leading to good things, ended up being fake and now she was in this wild predicament with her sister looming over her. Being unconscious, she had no knowledge of what Kagura was planning until she would feel her foot start to nudge at her face.

"Nnh..wh.." Heather started to stir, about to look around before she would feel Kagura immediately lift her up over her shoulders in a torture rack. It was then that she noticed that she had been stripped naked and by just turning her eyes to the side she saw that so was Kagura, except for the strapon that she had attached to her. Noticing all this, Heather would scream into the girl's hand, slowly turning into a moan as she felt her thrust two fingers into her sex. Heather couldn't help but start to tear up a bit, her eyes watering from the situation as she realized fully what was going to happen.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:39 pm

" You'll make a good sex doll for me tonight.. " She then started to bend Heather painfully, at the same time thrusting a third finger inside of Heather's sex, she was set on making the girl climax in the first hold, licking her own lips in a rather seductive manner as her other hand dipped two fingers into Heather's mouth, she was going to make Heather want this more then anything else in the world. " Suck on my fingers. " She commanded at the poor girl as she kept bending her as long as she didn't behave, moving her thumb a bit so it could press and rub against Heather's clit softly, bringing Heather pleasure and pain to deal with.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:57 pm

"MMMMMNG!!" Heather let out another muffled yell as she felt Kagura really start to bend her in the hold, all the while shoving a third finger into her sex. Her body was feeling like it was locking up, hardly able to withstand the pain and pleasure she was getting. She felt her slip those two fingers into her mouth, demanding that she suck on them. Heather refused for a while before the bending was beginning to be too much, thinking it better just to obey her since the task wasn't all that humiliating. She would do as she said, starting to suck on her fingers as she felt the girl's thumb start to rub against her clit. Heather knew she was just seconds away from bursting with the feeling, her body really wanting some sort of release.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Kagura knew that she was starting to get into Heather's head. No one could go against any pain that was mixed with pleasure and judging by how wet Heather was getting, she knew that she was not going to last much longer. She didn't bend Heather anymore because she was listening to her, pushing her fingers against Heather's tongue to stroke her nails gently over it while her other hand kept pleasuring Heather, the three fingers pushing in and out in an almost automatic rhythm, pressing her thumb against her clit as she spoke loudly with a dark grin on her face. " Cum for me, Heather! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Happy that at least the girl wasn't bending her anymore, Heather's mind was just filled with the pleasure that was being forced upon her. Feeling Kagura's fingers pushing against her tongue, Heather started to give into her reflexes and was thoroughly sucking and licking Kagura's fingers. It was all the worst timing for Heather as she would hear the girl's demand just before she was about to cum. She hated that it seemed like she was fully obeying her every words, but it happened regardless. Heather let out all her juices mere seconds from Kagura's demands, bursting onto the girl's hand.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next