by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I'm not a Heel!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I'm not a Heel! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm not a Heel!

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:40 am

Connor would look over at Heather and then nod his head a bit and then smile at the two girls. He would let out a little laugh as he would then say " Well then I will set it up. Probably be able to book you for the end of the week if You like ? " Connor said to the two and Cecilia nodded to that and then looked over at Heather to see if she could do that. " Well Heats, A photoshoot for the two of us, We'll be the best there ever was at it. " Cecilia said as she would wrap her arm around the girl's shoulder and pull her in a bit.

Connor would smile a bit at the two and then look over at Heather, " You know you are in the rankings as well right ? " Connor said as he would raise a few eyebrows, " It's starting to seem as if you need me more than Cecilia said you did." Connor let out a little laugh as he said it a bit jokingly. " Uh...Here" Connor let out as he let Heather look on at the magazine with Heather as 4th place for Tweener wrestlers. " You've been rising a bit on the Tweener rankings for a while, you were like 25th on Heel before." Connor said as he would hand the magazine for Heather, that had a big picture of Heather and bit of text under her that described the girl and why she had the place.

" Wow Heats! That's awesome ! " Cecilia said with a smile as she would then pat Heather on the back and smile at her, " I've gotta be number 1 right? " Cecilia said with a smile as she then saw how Connor shook his head a bit. He would take the magazine form Heather and flip it a bit and then show Cecilia. " What ?! WHAT ?!" Cecilia let out as she saw what stood on the magazine. Connor would move his hand up to block his eyes a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:48 am

"Yeah alright..sounds good." Heather would let out, unable to keep herself from smiling a bit as the photoshoot was pretty much set in stone. As Cecilia said what she did, Heather would grin, letting out a little laugh before Cecilia wrapped her arm around her shoulder, bringing that blush back to her face. "Aah heh o-of course. Just like we are in the ring obviously."

"Wait..what?" Heather would let out as Connor said what he did before he would joke around about her needing him more than Cecilia said. "Tch...j-just let me see" She would let out before he would show her the spot with her picture and the description under the 4th placed under tweeners. "Hah..look at that then." Heather would let out, grinning a bit. She was glad she wasn't put on the list of Faces, not really wanting to be known as that, but also kind of glad she wasn't classified as Heel either.

Feeling Cecilia's pat, Heather would let out a little laugh before Cecilia would get the magazine. She would hear her reaction causing Heather to look over and try to take a peek. "What?? What's the matter??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:04 am

Cecilia shook her head quite a bit as she was still caught in the surprise at what position she had gotten in the rankings." I'm not a HEEL WRESTLER !" Cecilia shouted out as she would throw the magazine down on the table, open to let people see that she was in the number one spot of Heel wrestlers, and not only that but was tied as number one with Sarah Gatt. Which she could understand that she was in the heel rankings and even more so that she was the first place, but she couldn't understand why she was in the rankings.

" Why am I number one ! And tied with GATT!" Cecilia shouted out as she would look over at Heather and then Connor and shift her gaze between them, " Well...it's because...You know the way you have been acting lately in some matches, the type of matches and all such things. Also some rumors that you have started fights with some girl's backstage." Connor let out as he would then hear Cecilia shout out " What do you mean ?!" Connor couldn't help but let out a sigh.

" Okay, just from the time when you had your first match with Raiye Amikura, You both got bloodied, hurt the hell out of each other and more than that tried to dominant and control each other. The stakes of the match didn't help either. Then it was the way you treated Brittany in your match with her, and more than that you're match against Bullet Ant. The way you treated Sabre in your last match and more. Your style has become rather rough and....it's gotten you placed in the heel rankings." Connor said as he looked on at Cecilia, " You are still kinda loved by the fans...but You seem to have gotten a bit of a different style now and it's gotten you this spot." Cecilia was just about to say something to defend herself before Connor would interrupter her.

" We got your rough fight against Heather who had started to fall into a bit of a brighter category and you into the darker. More than that there are rumors that you have fought with Brittany behind the scenes twice and you have also dominated Megumi in a spar. And you apparently started a fight with Angel. Footage of you and Chisato fighting backstage where you humiliated her and said a few things...It's kinda what has gotten you into this position now." Cecilia slumped down into her chair and let out a low " It's not right, I'm not a heel I'm totally a face or a tweener."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:13 am

Heather would jump a bit as Cecilia shouted out and threw the magazine on the table. Heather would look over at the page, glaring at the picture of Gatt a bit before she would look up at Cecilia. Heather could understand her reaction, though in her mind it was kind of an almost cool position to be in, on top of the heel wrestlers. To her it was a much better situation than being called the top face, but still Heather definitely understood why Cecilia would be mad.

"U-uuhm..relax a bit Cecilia." Heather would let out, shrugging her shoulders as she heard Cecilia's question before Connor would answer her, starting to talk about her backstage antics. Hearing Connor start to list what she's done, Heather would look down, unable to really defend Cecilia against what he was saying. It was all pretty true when it came down to it.

"Uh.." Heather would let out before Cecilia would slump down into her chair, hearing quite disappointed in her words. She would bite her lip a bit before letting out a little laugh. "Honestly Cecilia, you shouldn't be mad about it. It totally fits you. Hardcore champion. Who wants a face hardcore champion right?" Heather would let out, nudging her a bit, hoping that that would bring her mood up at least slightly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:28 am

Cecilia would shake her head a bit as she was listening to Heather and then looked over at the girl, " Whatever..." Cecilia said as she would then shake her head a bit more, Connor however would clear his throat and then say " This is actually pretty good for you. Heather is right the attitude fits you championship, it's a good way to make your popular to another type of crowd and there is nothing you have to do other than be the same as you have been so far, it's an unexpected twist that has earned you a lot better position now. " Connor said to Cecilia as he would roll out and then around the table towards Cecilia. " You see what this means is that you are now tied with Sarah for a position of Heel wrestlers, not just in AFW but in Japan." Cecilia looked on a bit at Connor and then back at Heather.

" So what ? all I have to do is keep on beating down girl's and make dominate them and stuff ?" Cecilia asked and Connor just nodded to her, she would then move up to her feet and then turn place her hand on Connor shoulders and nod the him " Fine! I'll go on with this, and maybe someday soon I will kick Sarah's Ass and be the top heel wrestler." Cecilia said with a little smile as she then would turn around and look at Heather, " Hope you won't feel to bad having a heel on our tag team Heats."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:49 am

Seeing Cecilia turn to her and say what she did, Heather would shrug her shoulders again and tilt her head. She didn't seem to be too happy with what Heather had said, and Heather couldn't help but be a little disappointed before Connor would chime in. She would hear him go on about the benefits of the position for Cecilia and how she should probably capitalize it, causing Heather to smile at Cecilia as the girl looked back at her. It all sounded like it would work out and she was just hoping Cecilia would take it nicely.

Heather would stare on at her, a blush developing on her face as Cecilia would talk about dominating girls. She would blink a couple times before Cecilia would turn to her, saying what she did. "A-ah..n..no of course not! I love the sound of that." Heather would say, grinning at Cecilia and nodding her head, clearly in approval of the decision.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:03 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she looked over at Heather and heard what the girl said, something that made Heather lean in and whisper into Heather's ear " I'll dominate you tonight to start of my own official reign as the very best heel." Cecilia said as she would hug Heather a bit and then bite gently down on Heather's earlobe, all before she would step back and then look at Connor again. " Well Okay then, I'm a heel now I guess." Cecilia said with a smile as she would grin a bit and then grab onto Heather and pull the girl down closer to Connor.

" Now you two make up some kind of deal before I kick both your asses." Cecilia said with a little grin, " Oh and to make it easier for you heats. Sky's the Limit, was one of the best high flying wrestlers that has ever been in a ring." Cecilia said with a little smile and then grinned a bit at Heather. " He's totally the best manager ever and the first thing he might fix is something awesome for you." Cecilia said with a little smile as she then nodded to Heather, " I mean the Hardcore Queen name and Northern Queen came from Connor, he might be able to give you a neat nickname or something like that, and then Interview and photoshoots, public appearances and others stuff, maybe some more matches that suit you." Cecilia said with a smile.

" Sky's the limit, that's a name I haven't heard in a while. You really think that she's so easy to buy ? Just tell her who I used to be." Connor said as he would look over at Heather and then smile a bit to the girl, " Are you ? Cause if it was that easy I would have started with the introduction."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:17 am

As Cecilia would lean in and whisper into her ear, Heather would blush deeply at what she said, shuffling around a bit, trying to hide the slight arousement that she felt just from those words. "A-ah c-cut it out.." Heather would let out as Cecilia would hug her and gently bite on her earlobe, causing her to shiver bit before Cecilia would grab her and pull her down closer to Connor.

"S..seriously?" Heather would let out as Cecilia talked about him being one of t he best high flyers. She would look at him a bit, the nickname now really coming back to her as she could definitely remember hearing about him before during her time in Japan. She would think about it for a few moments before she would hear Connor's words.

"Kh..d-don't be ridiculous..wording it like that.." Heather would let out, crossing her arms as she would look away, sighing. "Look...I..I'll try it..ok? B-but only because Cecilia is so high on it and I don't have anything to lose. Th-the second I don't like it I'm out!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:29 am

Cecilia grinned a bit as Heather did what she did and made a deal with Connor, she would move her hand up to Heather's head and ruffle up her hair a bit. " See that wasn't so hard, Now Connor get to work." Cecilia said with a smile as she would take a step back and lock on at the two of them. Connor would extend a hand towards Heather for a handshake, " don't worry, I won't trip you this time." Connor said with a little grind on his face.

" I'll do the same as I do to Cecilia, 20% alright ? " Connor asked as he was trying to set up his payment, for Cecilia had a pretty generous deal and with it he would do the same to Heather, " First of all we need to get you a nickname, something that we can use." Connor said as he would scratch his chin a little. " I mean we could use Heat as a name. Something like Heather * The Heat* Sunderland might work. But we could find something else, most of the women in AFW has some kind of an Alias and most big ones have pretty good ones." Connor said as he looked on at Heather.

" After that I will have to make some calls and try and set a few stuff up for you. Like Interviews and other things, maybe a photoshoot or two. Some Commercial deals perhaps ? Anything you want really." Connor said as he would look on at Heather and see if anything sounds good for them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:52 am

Heather would wince a bit as Cecilia would ruffle her hair up like she did. She would turn to Connor as he would extend his hand. She was admittedly a little reluctant because of what happened before, but at his words, Heather would shake her head and take his hand, taking him up on the handshake, nodding her head as she did.

She would watch and listen as Connor started to talk about the payment, causing her to cross her arms and sigh. "Yeah Yeah, That sounds fine to me." Heather would say, a little reluctant to let go of some of her payment, but she would give it up, the percentage not being really that bad, a pretty good deal when it came down to it if he did his job right. When he started talking about nicknames, Heather would scratch her head, shrugging her shoulders. "Aaah..I...think we can think a little harder about that sometime maybe."

When he started to talk about interviews, shoots, and commercials, she would stare at him, blinking a few times before she would scratch her head. "U-um..I'd love an interview and..there's something else that I've been wanting to try but we can talk about that some other time."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next