by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pain Princesses (new tag champs) + Era of Hell; Aftershock

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pain Princesses (new tag champs) + Era of Hell; Aftershock - Page 2 Empty Re: Pain Princesses (new tag champs) + Era of Hell; Aftershock

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:48 am

Gabby gave a seductive purr-growl as she watched Zasashi's wiggling hips, her undressing alone being more than enough to make her follow her like a horny puppy.

She tossed her towel alongside Zasashi's, sliding in beside her and letting the water run over her toned, busty body. "Mmmm," she moaned, reaching back to run her hands through her hair and thrust out her chest. Hot water trailed over her chest and dripped off her nipples. "Ain't much that tops this," she sighed. "Hosin' off after a row with a hot choong."

"Don't..." Silvia said softly. "I want you to stay. Just... bear with me if I'm a bit rough."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Pain Princesses (new tag champs) + Era of Hell; Aftershock - Page 2 Empty Re: Pain Princesses (new tag champs) + Era of Hell; Aftershock

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:56 am

Zasashi looked at Gabby from the corner of her eyes, letting a smirk play on her lips.

" True.. And Usually I do that alone but this is quite a good change. "

Zasashi's eyes trailed down to Gabby's chest, still wondering how they were so big, looking down at her own chest.

Shanari nodded and smiled, bringing one hand up to stroke Silvia's hair softly, leaning down to whisper in her ear.

" Don't worry about it.. You've loosened up quite a bit.. I won't let that go to waste... "

She then placed a gentle kiss on Silvia's ear before leaning back to look at her.

" So.. What should we do? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Gabby closed her eyes under the water for a while, then grinned and cupped her tits without even opening them. "Good, huh?" she said. "All real too, luv. Not like SOME people's..."

She opened her eyes, fixing them on Zasashi's perky smaller breasts. "No worries, though. You're not bad at all yerself, mind," she says, giving one a firm but harmless squeeze. "What, C's?"

Silvia loosened up indeed, physically to match as she shivered again at Shanari's soft kisses.

She smiled wryly as she snaked her arms around Shanari's neck. "Maybe you're not as bright as I thought," she teased, pulling her close and forcing her into a deeper kiss. Her talented tongue would softly struggle with Shanari's as her lips kissed at hers repeatedly. As it slowly got more passionate, Silvia's nails would rake lustily over her upper back, moaning now in then in appreciation.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:04 am

Zasashi felt quite relaxed feeling the hot water drip down her body, closing her eyes and letting the few bangs of hair cover them though her body gently moved to the side when one of her breasts was squeezed, making a faint tint of crimson appear on her cheek and finally started to stutter.

" Y..Yes.. T..They are. "

Shanari stared into Silvia's eyes, smirking during their frequent kisses, pulling back and away from the girl's lips to speak up to her.

" Oh but I am.. Two minds work better then one. "

Shanari's own hands gently planted upon Silvia's sides, squeezing the skin softly and massaging it with her fingers.

" Don't you agree, love? "

Winking up at her when she finished her sentence.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:06 am

"Nice," Gabby said softly, rubbing and groping gently over Zasashi's breasts with both hands. "Not all big an' gaudy like some of the gals 'round 'ere, but real nice an' soft." She'd give a firm squeeze of her right breast, moving up close to Zasashi so there was only water between them. "Should show 'em off more," she says softly, letting her breath brush over her neck if she could feel it between the peppering water drops.

"Mm hm," Silvia breathed deeply, squirming appreciatively at Shanari's massaging of what softness there was in her sides. She'd grope at Shanari's ass, pulling her closer against her with their soft kisses. Her hips ground gently against her lover opponent unintentionally, biting at her own lip gently now and then when the heat felt built deep away up in her made her want to scream. A last bit of iron stubbornness kept her from it, and she would bite hungrily at Shanari's lips when she'd pull back. It was tender, but it was also a kind of teasing too. It wasn't what she was used to, and it was confusing her, but not enough to stop her from enjoying it immensely.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:23 am

Zasashi tried to prevent herself from moaning, biting onto her bottom lip as Gabby continued to grope her, her body closing in on hers and finally she started to blush darkly when she felt the hot air against her neck, whispering softly.

" I..I don't really like revealing clothes.. "

Zasashi couldn't seem to control herself much longer, her head tilting to the side and letting a very faint moan come from her lips, her nipples starting to perken and stiff out against Gabby.

Shanari let herself go against Silvia, her lips pressing harder upon the girl's, her tongue occasionally slithering inside Silvia's mouth to play with her. Shanari's hands started to move up instead to give the sides of Silvia's breasts a gentle massage, her eyes staring straight into Silvia's as her lips starting to pull back very slowly, whispering out.

" ..Are you enjoying yourself? "

Shanari could obviously tell that Silvia was much more different then in the ring but wanted to hear it aswell, smiling down at her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:35 am

"It's a shame, that is," Gabby purred as she planted light kisses over her extended neck. "Least you like bein' naked just fine. Otherwise you'd be makin' this miiiighty difficult." She'd press her bare body up against Zasashi, pressing her against the shower wall to brace her up, letting her lips and tongue suckle at her tender neck.

Silvia writhed anxiously, thick breasts quivering between them as her nipples teased over Shanari's skin. She bit at Shanari's lip, holding her momentarily between her teeth as she dug her nails into her lover's thighs. A lust growl escaped her lips.

"I adore it," she said, releasing her lip, her voice thick and her breathing heavy. She'd run her hands up Shanari's thighs and up past her stomach as she hovered over her, pinching her nipples. "I know you're not a dimwit like most of the imbeciles around here, so you must realize what you're getting into. It'll be pleasurable, but I will do things that will blow your mind," she promises lustily.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:56 am

" Maybe I should.. Be Difficult..? Mmm.. "

Zasashi couldn't help but purr loudly, her arms slipping over Gabby's shoulders, pressing back against the wall. Her head tilted to the side, giving Gabby much more access to the side of her neck, closing her eyes completely and releasing a gentle sigh.

" This is.. Quite new for me.. "

Shanari released a gasp when her nipples were pinched, leaning down closer to Silvia and gave her a very soft kiss upon the lips, whispering out to her.

" Aslong as we have fun.. Together, right? "

Shanari winked down at her, bringing both her hands up to gently cup Silvia's cheeks and gave her a much more passionate, longer kiss. After a while she'd pull back, looking into the girl's eyes once more and continued.

" You've been the first to beat me in a mind game.. Plus I think we can understand eachother just fine. "

She started to rub her body down upon Silvia's, her breasts pushed down into Silvia's palms.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:06 am

"Lucky you, it's not for me," Gabby said before hungrily continuing to devour Zasashi's neck flesh. "Just lay back and enjoy it, doll. You'll learn fast enough." She shifted her position to let her outer thigh press into Zasashi's bare womanhood, not yet grinding but firmly applying it to the outside of her groin and pushing gently inward.

Silvia moaned, nearly squealed in a high voice as Shanari kissed her at length.

She nodded at her last statement. "Of course..." she said, squeezing Shanari's breasts tightly and running her thumbnail over her nipples, lightly scratching at it as Shanari's own lovely breasts pressed down and rolled over her own. Silvia would throw her head back and moan noisily. "So good," she whispered, as if resenting saying it. She'd lift up one of Shanari's breasts, allowing it to reach her mouth, suckling and licking at it when Shanari's rubbing brought it high enough.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:45 am

Zasashi pressed back against the wall, letting Gabby do as she pleases, which wasn't exactly like her at all. Her arms wrapped loosely at the girl's neck, whispering at her.

" Mmm...O..Okay.. "

Zasashi was starting to pant softly, closing one eyelid completely, feeling her body starting to fill with arousal, a blush forming on her cheeks.

Shanari was enjoying herself more and more, leaning down to bite Silvia's ear before purring into it.

" You know Silvia... I think me and you are going to go along just fiiinne.. "

Unable to control her own lust, Shanari brought one hand down between their bodies, letting her fingers gently trail down Silvia's stomach and stopping at her sex, stroking over the folds.

" Mmm.. And I'll never hurt you.. "

Shanari winked down at her, slowly travelling a finger through Silvia's folds.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next