by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Prowl like a Red Jaguar

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Prowl like a Red Jaguar - Page 3 Empty Re: Prowl like a Red Jaguar

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:08 am

The girl then blinked hearing about how Angel badly wanted the belt. What were they, chop liver? Rei was suddenly conflicted as she being the hyperactive, go getter that she was, she loved attention. Although she respected Angel very much so as a wrestler and she was definitely worthy of facing off against the champion, she had to speak up. she wanted her voice to be heard and she wanted angel to know that she wasn't someone who wouldn't just accept someone else's authority.

"Oh, yeah! You can count on me!" Rei said cheerfully as then her voice grew a bit more seriously. "But...why exactly do you have to be leader?"

Rei would then fold her arms over her chest, looking at angel with a smile. "I mean... Don't get me wrong Angel sempai, I have heard about your "repuation" but, I'm not convinced. I think the strongest wrestler in Red Jaguar should be the leader, no?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:55 am

Angel was pleased with Mayu's excitement and willingness to help out. She opened her mouth to explain the next part of her plan, but then Rei butted in, spilling her thoughts. The leggy Latina frowned. Someone upset with her leadership already? That wasn't what she wanted, not at all. Still though, she'd fight it head on and see what happened.

She folded her arms slowly over her chest, turning her head to stare towards Rei. "I'm the leader because I have rank, chica. That alone means I'm stronger than either of you three. Got a problem with that?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Rei shook her head, she then stood up from the table and folded her arms across her chest and gave angel a smile. "Hah! I'm sorry but, you need more than a number to tell me you're stronger than me. I only believe in what I see. If you want prove you're stronger than me and respect you as leader. I suggest you fight me..." Rei said nodding her head.

The purple haired girl would walk around the table so, she was face to face with Angel.

"If you beat me, I won't question your authority again." Rei said grinning. "Unless you're scared... Angel-sempai"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:00 am

Angel raised an eyebrow in curious amusement at Rei. Was this girl really going to get in her face like this?

When Rei stepped up and came face-to-face with her, Angel leaned in towards her, standing so that their bodes were almost touching, her face mere inches away from Rei's. "Fine by me, chica...but when I kick your ass, I expect full cooperation from that moment on, got it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:12 am

"My word is my bond..." Rei said seriously as she would then smile at Angel noticing the proximity of their faces and bodies. The girl would even dare to get a little closer so their noses were touching. The cosplay fighter would then glare into Angel's eyes, "You sure ... you want to accept? I'm gonna make you submit for the entire team to see (if they want) and it'll be oh so sad for a ranked fighter such as yourself to lose to some one like me."

Rei liked this tension between her and Angel, this kind of tension is what she loved to expierence during fights it made it that much more enjoyable because how high the stakes were. Rei wasn't sure if this was a fetish or something like that but, it excited her. She was going to have the chance to fight a ranked fighter. Rei would definitely keep her eyes open whey fought, there were probably a lot of things she could pick up from fighting her. After all, they were both submission users and so was Aki. Therefore, a spar between the two of them may be beneficial for the group maybe even for Mayu as well.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:22 am

Angel let Rei speak her piece, smirking all the while. "Nah...it's going to be you submitting to me by the time this is over."

The latina then gave Rei a gentle shove back away from herself, gesturing her head towards the group's other two members. "Now...if you're done posturing, can I explain to the rest of the group what I have in mind?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:33 am

"R-right!" Rei said as she snapped out of it but, giving angel a small shove as she left too not to be out done. She would sit back down in her chair as she blushed a little at the scene she caused.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:41 am

"Alright!" Angel cried out loudly, as Rei finally settled down. "You've heard what we're going to do...beat the hell out of the other teams...but here's the hard truth." She looked over her three teammates, unsure of how to say what needed to be said. "The purple team? They've got three ranked members on it. The green team? Two title holders, and Akashi, a former title holder. Blue team? Not as bad as the others. They have Taylor, she used to have a belt, but she seems by far the best of her team."

"Us? We've got...me. A high ranking member who keeps letting the belt slip away from her." Angel took a moment to sigh, then frown. "I'm not trying to insult you girls or anything, not by a long shot. But, y'know...this is going to be a hell of a battle."

"So!" She yelled again, pointing a finger up towards the ceiling. "We're going to have to fight smart. We're going to have to be clever, and strike where they don't expect us to. Now, I can't plan for you girls. I'll be honest here, I don't know what any of you can do." Again Angel looked over her team, one by one, trying to smile again. "So, I need you ladies to tell me. What can you do to help win this? What matches off that list the management posted are you good at? Once we've got that worked out, we can figure out what to do from there."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 am

Mayu silently watched as the tension between Rei and Angel started rising for a while. She sighed a little, not expecting the meeting to take turn into some sort of leadership contest right from the start. She wasn't really surprised, however, as most people who's involved in competitive fighting often had this "I'm better than yours" attitude. When Rei and Angel finally settled down, Mayu would briefly glance at the blushing Rei, but her face didn't show what she's thinking at the moment.

Listening to Angel's words afterwards, her excitement started to return as she heard the details about the other teams. From the looked of it, it seemed that her team could be considered as underdog. She didn't mind it at all, because being an underdog was fun on its own ways. As Angel questioned their abilities, Mayu would smile as she raised her hand.

"Um, I'm still new here, but I've done a lot of fights before I came here! Mostly only standard matches, though..." she would explain herself to the rest of the group enthusiastically. "But I think I can do well even against boys too! I practiced striking as well as grappling, for the most part, so I guess I can leave the submission matches to you guys? Hehe..."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:14 am

Aki kind of blank stares and listening to everyone, she would get involved trying to stop the two, Rei and Angel arguing but shes kind of afraid of her leader being really really strong like that, but then again she hasnt been in the league for that long so it really isnt her place to suggest anything about the two wrestlers. Sighing as the talking of 'whos the best' done, now back to the serious issues is about their team trying to go for the win.

"Hi ummm, well I haven't been here for long, only had few matches, yay here and nay there, overall its still fun to me!" Keeping her optimistic mood up while she continues talking. "Though I am not into anything dirty or hardcore, but... if theres no other choice, I suppose I could go for it. Oh oh also! I am all rounder so pretty flexible with most situations, but mainly really well with submissions, you can count on me right?!"

Hoping her honestly of being a team player put a good mood and positive upbeat into everyone's mind, not letting any bad tensions nor aura clouding them, or else her team will drop and break apart.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next