by Yori Today at 8:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Natalia vs Tear

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Natalia vs Tear - Page 4 Empty Re: Natalia vs Tear

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Tear couldn't help but smile as she hit NAtalia with the DDT as it seemed that finally things in the match were swinging her way "I'm sorry Natalia but i think its time to put you away." Tear said as she would stand up and move towards the distratced Natalia and reach for her hair "Don't hold this against me ok." Tear said as she would try to pull Natalia over to the closest turnbuckle by her hair.

Tear would pull Natalia close to the turnbuckle before stopping a foot or two from it and then she smiled at Natalia "I think i'm going to try one of my finishers on you." Tear said as she would put herself between Natalia and the turnbuckle before running at the turnbuckle and quickly climbing up it and juumping off trying to hit NAtalia with a flying crossbody splash.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 pm

"Ough ough...nooooo!" Natalia protested as she was dragged by her hair closer to one of the corner. The buzz in her skull keep her dazed and too stunned to stop Tear from placing her in position, her head still spinning as she laid on the mats still trying to recover while Tear ran to the turnbuckles. Natalia was so dazed that she lost track of where her opponent was but she quickly guessed that Tear was coming down on her as she saw Tear's shadow cover her as the girl came crashing down on her. Natalia opened her eyes wide and then braced herself, tightening her abs and gritting her teeth as she prepared for the impact incoming.

"Uuuffffffffffffffffff!" Natalia blew a lot of air as Tear's sexy body crashed on The Dream's tummy making Natalia's head and legs go up as the whole ring trembled with the impact. Natalia's legs then fell on the canvas as did her head, laying limply, shivering from the hit and groaning in pain as she laid under Tear's body.

Natalia vs Tear - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Tear - Page 4 QiougD6Natalia vs Tear - Page 4 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Tear - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Tear - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Tear let out a grunt of pain as she hit Natalia dead on leaving her slightly winded but she knew that that her opponent got the worse part of the deal on that hit "Ok Natalia, i thinks its time i won." Tear would say as she would slowly get up off of NAtalia and move over to whaere the handcuffs were kept. Tear would take her time moving towards the cuffs as she needed some time to recover and she thought that Natalia wasn't going ot get up anytime soon. However, this left Tear basically defensless as she wasn't paying attention to her opponent and she was takign her time to get to the cuffs giving Natalia some time to recover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:41 am

Natalia laid on the mats with the air almost completely knocked off of her. When Tear finally removed herself from The Dream, the blue-eyed cutie rolled to her side and coughed, spitting some saliva, as she tried to recover from the splash. Luckily for Natalia this wasn't a standard match and Tear couldn't win with a pin, otherwise she may have had trouble breaking it, but as it was tear had to go all the way to the corner to pick up the handcuffs and trap Natalia, giving The Dream a bit more of time to recover. The blue-eyed cutie rolled from side to side a bit more before slowly getting on her fours and looking up, only to see Tear moving also very slowly towards the corner and the handcuffs.

Natalia grimaced as her gut still hurt badly from the hard hit she had taken, but she knew she had to act now or Tear would end up with an important advantage. Natalia crawled behind Tear, panting heavy and sucking air back into her sweaty body and right when Tear was about to reach the handcuffs, The Dream stretched her hands to reach for Tear's ankles pulling them hard trying to make Tear fall face first into the turnbuckle.

Natalia vs Tear - Page 4 QiougD6Natalia vs Tear - Page 4 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Tear - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Tear - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:01 am

Tear wasn't expecting Natalia to recover so fast so as she neared the turnbuckle with the cuff by them, Tear smiled to herself as she thought that victory was hers. However, it seemed that Natalia had other plans and as Tear neared the turnbuckle her feet suddenly were gone from beneath her and her head slammed directly into the turnbuckle causing Tear to fall to the mat with her hands over her face as she tried to get the pain to go away.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Natalia winced a bit when she head the impact of Tear's cute face on the turnbuckles; she didn't liked much doing something like that but it was too good an opportunity to let it pass. "Sorry Tear-chan..." she apologized panting heavy as she was still winded. Without releasing Tear's ankles Natalia got up on her feet a bit shaky, and then began to step back, dragging Tear with her to the center of the ring. Once she felt they were far enough from the corner Natalia released Tear's legs and moved up Tear's body, crouching to place her sexy butt right on the middle of Tear's back.

"This is going to hurt a bit..." Natalia warned as she reached for Tear's arms, trying to pull them up over her knees, setting up Tear for what looked like a camel clutch hold.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:02 am

Tear had tears in her eyes as she covered her face with her hands as she tried to ignore the pain shooting through her head at the moment. However, it seemed like nothing was broken or bleeding and Tear was glad about that but before Tear could do anything worthwhile, Natalia pulled on her legs which Tear realized Natalia never let go of and Tear felt herself being dragged towards the center of the ring. "Let go of me." Tear said weakly as she removed her hands from her face to try and grab on to the mat to try and crawl away from Natalia.

However it seemed that Natalia didn't want Tear to get away as Tear felt Natalia sit right down on her back and begin to set Tear up for a camel clutch which Tear knew was going to hurt because she figured Natalia wanted some revenge for what happened moments ago.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:35 am

Natalia secured Tear's arms by placing them over her thighs and then sealed the hold, putting her elbows on her knees so Tear wouldn't be able to slip the arms free. Bouncing a bit on Tear's back just to hurt it a bit, and rub her covered mound on Tear's spine, Natalia then reached for Tear's chin, trying to put both of her hands on it to lift it up, raising Tear's upper body from the canvas, and then lean back using her weight to really start bending her opponent's back.

"You move too much and too fast, Tear-chan... and that is starting to annoy me..." Natalia with a friendly tone as she applied the hold. "But I'll fix that... I'm going to punish your sexy back and you won't be moving much...or at all..." Natalia added giggling cutely.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:50 am

Tear felt Natalia place her in the very painful camel clutch and she had to grit her teeth in pain as Natalia pulled back on her spine bending Tear in ways she should never have been bent. "I will get out of this and i will have you beaten and handcuffed like i almost did moments ago." Tear said through gritted teeth as Natalia continued to bend her back. Tear soon moved her arms up to Natalia's hands to try and pry her hands open to try and free herself from the camel clutch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:28 am

"I don't think so sexy Tear..." Natalia said as she bounced a bit on Tear's back, pulling hard on the girl's chin trying to bend her spine as much as she could. "It is you who is going to end handcuffed and defeated under my feet!" Natalia claimed confidently, but Tear's hands soon began to make things difficult for Natalia and The Dream decided it was going to be better to change holds; she released Tear's chin and instead tried to grab her opponent's hands by the wrist, pulling them as to cross them in front of Tear's own neck so that Tear's left hand would be close to her right shoulder and tear's right hand close to the left one. Natalia pulled back trying to make Tear choke herself as she stood up and moved a leg to place the knee against Tear's back.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next