Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sister Solar vs Carol - Carol's encore.

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sister Solar vs Carol - Carol's encore. - Page 3 Empty Re: Sister Solar vs Carol - Carol's encore.

Post by Harukasan Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:57 pm

"Ah!"

Solar was still far away from fainting but the kick to the head knocked her on her back and she kicked up a fuss grabbing her face.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Sister Solar vs Carol - Carol's encore. - Page 3 Empty Re: Sister Solar vs Carol - Carol's encore.

Post by Jessica Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:03 pm

"Okay...Now the finish my triple combo..." Carol said,and slowly started to climb on the turnbuckle,and jumping,trying to splash right on Solar's belly.

"Maybe you're my fan,but that doesnt mean that I'm going to hold back,you know?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Solar would then attempt to fight back by lifting her knees as Carol came diving down to try and give her an uncomfortable landing.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Carol's belly hit Solar's knees,taking her breath out. She would fall aside of Solar,paralyzed and trying to recover from the last strong surprise attack of Solar.

"Ugggggg...I should have known that was going to happen..." She said,holding her belly with both hands and rolling onto her side

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Solar lay there to catch her breath. Then she slowly started to get up using the ropes for support.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Carol wont be able to stand up for a while,completely paralyzed after that sudden attack from Solar.She didnt notice that her opponent was standing up,just looking at the flashing lights of the roof.

"I've got to....I've got to move...quick..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Sister Solar would move over to Carol's feet and try to turn her over for the boston crab.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:39 pm

"Awwwwww.......! Get off me!" Carol said,feeling how her leg was tortured by Solar's boston crab. She couldnt do much to help herself,but try to reach the rope before Solar really damage her leg.

"I need to reach...it.." Carol thought,slowly approaching to the rope..

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Carol would be able to reach the ropes. Solar pouted but let go.

"Hmph."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Once Solar release her,Carol would slowly stand up,a little damaged in her leg,but nothing serious. If she is able to completely stand up, she will carefully walk closer of Solar,trying to circle her and then round her arms around her waist,attempting to perform a suplex.

"I'm not done yet..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next