by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Scourger X, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ashlee Liller vs. Stonewall (for mikenike684)

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Ashlee Liller vs. Stonewall (for mikenike684) Empty Ashlee Liller vs. Stonewall (for mikenike684)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:42 am

The gym was pretty quite today as Stonewall stepped inside. She wore once again wore a mawashi and an undershirt to cover up her cleavage because she was that sensitive. She decided to practice on her sumo skills from that last match with Great Force. She lost that one, but she was determined to get better at it. So, she got onto the mat and started stretching out her arms and legs to prepare herself. She would even start to practice her punches using a nearby speedbag.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Ashlee Liller vs. Stonewall (for mikenike684) Empty Re: Ashlee Liller vs. Stonewall (for mikenike684)

Post by mikenike684 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:45 am

Ashlee would walk in the gym and spot Stonewall and walk up with a light smile"hello there, i'm new here and trying to look for ones like me. if you couldn't tell, i'm a sumo wrestler" she smiled a bit as she wore a mawashi and a no sleeve shirt

mikenike684

Back to top Go down

Ashlee Liller vs. Stonewall (for mikenike684) Empty Re: Ashlee Liller vs. Stonewall (for mikenike684)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:50 am

Stonewall heard a voice and turned around to see another girl walking into the gym. She looked quite heavy, almost the size of Great Force. But Stonewall would smile and walk up to her and say, "I can tell you are. My name's Ayumi, but you can call me Stonewall. Name speaks for itself." She would offer a hand in greeting. "And you are?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by mikenike684 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:54 am

Ashlee would smile and take the hand shaking it"Ashlee, nice to meet ya" she smiles

mikenike684

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:59 am

"Nice to meet you, Ashlee." After giving a firm handshake, Stonewall would slowly release her grip on Ashlee's hand. "So, what are you here for? Looking any matches?" Stonewall blushed a little for she didn't know if she can win against Ashlee, who was much bigger than her and stood a greater chance of winning.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by mikenike684 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:02 am

"Yep. would you like a match? and if you're worried about me being bigger than you, I can fix that, I have some food on me that can get that weight up a lot, from very little amount of food, up for it?" She smiles a bit

mikenike684

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:06 am

Stonewall was a bit nervous at first, but knowing that she needed to get better, she had to accept Ashlee's offer. "OK, I'm up for it. I'll follow you." And with that, Stonewall dusted herself and prepared to face off in another sumo match. Hopefully this time, she'll pull off a much-needed win to show that she has a great chance in that branch of fighting.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by mikenike684 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 am

Ashlee got in her bag and took out some brownies and some junkfood and gave it to Stonewall with a smile"here, it'll get you to my weight" she smiled

mikenike684

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:18 am

Stonewall smiled shruggingly as she got some food from Ashlee. "Uh, thanks. But to be honest, I don't want to get that big, I want to be strong too." She would pump her muscles a bit to make sure that she's strong enough for a match. Still, she got a few bites from the brownies and junk food.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by mikenike684 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:23 am

"oh, it'll do just that.." she smiled as Stonewall got a bit heavier along with some muscle gain as she was now the same weight as Ashlee

mikenike684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next