Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, BlueMeanie, bricktown, Cy_Man, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Nelv, Novalacrosse, RadiantKarna332, Z.P.

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking: Friction Spar Match

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 am by Yori

Looking for a spar for Alexa.

Howdy, I'm new to the forums and figured I should get my, and my characters toes wet with some good old fashion sparring. It can be a one off, or blossom into something else down the road for a friend/rival relationship. Alexa as a character is a fresh face, and an unrefined talent. I don't mind having someone at her skill level to have an event match, or someone superior to her to have a more one sided bout. I'm looking to use this regardless as a way to build …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

Territorial felines(for Oath)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Territorial felines(for Oath)

Post by Oathkeeper on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:00 pm

"Nuhhh...uh! not until you submit to me nya!" Yuki grabbed her new play mate and wrapped her arms around Alexia's arms as she squeezed her with all four of her limbs. The catgirl gave Alexia a long lick across the face before purring while she rubbed her face against hers.

"Hehe...you're lips are going to belong to me!" She declared.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:09 pm

"Nya!" Alexia gasped as Yuki wrapped her arms around her, and starts to squeeze her with all four limbs. "Nyan~!" She whines out, struggling as Yuki licks at her face, and rubs cheeks with her. "Nyahh... I don't wanna lose a round already!!" She whines, trying to break away.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 pm

"Hehehe..." Yuki giggles as she purrs playfully as she squeezes the other catgirl nice and tight. "Hmmm...."

Yuki growled lustfully as she suddenly became more dominant as she kissed Alexia on the mouth as she had her in her grasp. "Nya~ Alexia.... you're lips will belong to me... and soon you will... if you can't escape this you might as well give up..."

Yuki would lick the other catgirl's lips, to tease her as she purred.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 am

"N.. nyaaa.." She whimpers as Yuki has her nice and tight, and kisses her on the lips again. She mews a little in protest, her cheeks turning a little pink as the new catgirl was overpowering her right from the start.

She would start trying to struggle, hoping to slide out of Yuki's grasp with her well-oiled body. "Nyaaaa..." She groans as she struggles. If she didn't escape with this, however, she would concede this round to her playmate.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:35 am

Yuki let out a hiss as she literally slipped out of her grasp. Feeling Alexia's body slide across her as she would have to quickly try and slip out also not wanting to get smothered by the other girl's breasts. She rolled back onto all fours as she skidded across the oily surface, her eyes look forward gleaming at her opponent's as her tail meticulously waves as she looked like she was ready t pounce much like a feline as she began to circle Alexia.

Yuki would give her a catlike hiss, grinning at her as she did it wanting so bad for her to beat the other cat girl and prove her superiority.

"You don't stand a chance~nya! Submit to me!" Yuki offered as she circled her foe.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top