by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

minako  the brawler - Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88) Empty Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88)

Post by Admin Wed May 23, 2012 5:45 pm

After a recent match and spar with a friend, Minako made her way to the gym lockers with a towel thrown over her shoulder, along with her trusty sports drink, and a cute smile as she went to open her locker, which was highly decorated in Hello Kitty stickers spread all around over the inside of the locker. But upon hearing her cellphone buzz in her hand as she sighed a little tired, Minako answered it with a joyful tone.

Though the gym locker room was a little empty after lunch, she did not mind the empty aura that filled it, after all Suzuka preferred a little peace and quiet after a match with someone, a little time to wind down, think on ways of training her moves in the gym without being bothered. But little did she know, that anyone could approach her, attacking or friendly. "Awww, and I love you toooooo...lobster? but those things pinch ya?! but I kick butt hehe..." she giggled, still on her phone leaned to a locker, "well ok, but remember to get us a nice table with a view, really?! sweetheart! your the best for doing that............y yes...my fancy dress....alright, see you soon, kisses for you!" she said blushing, nuzzling the phone as she finished speaking to her dinner date for the night ahead.

"Well, dinner at nine sharp, what shall I do?" Minako pondered, tapping her chin walking into the main space of the gym, "maybe....I could brush up on my punches a little, that'll get me hungry for later..." she smiled, walking on over to a punching dummy, where she practiced her punches and tackles. Pummeling the dummy on all sides, Minako continued to train in the gym for a while.

Last edited by 1 on Wed May 23, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

minako  the brawler - Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88) Empty Re: Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 26, 2012 6:16 am

Aya enters the gym, stretching her arms above her head, groaning a little as she stretches.

"All right! Time for the best bare knuckled fighter to become bester, bare-er, and knuckle-er!" She says to herself as she steps towards the punching bag, only to see another girl working at the punching bag. She was in her sky blue lingerie, like normal. It was super revealing, but she wore it like every day casualwear. She looked around for a moment, seeing the other bags were out of commission.

"Waaa..." She whines a little, then looks back to the girl, and reaches up to tap her shoulder. "Excuse me..." She says, trying to get her attention in a surprisingly normal way.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

minako  the brawler - Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88) Empty Re: Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88)

Post by Admin Sun May 27, 2012 12:03 am

Minako turned round, brushing her brown locks while punching the air in pride. "Yea!!!! that felt good, knock em side to side then booom! K.O!" she said, blushing embarrassed noticing aya was watching her the whole time.

"Uh uhhh hey! whats up?" she smiled, offering a fist bump to the girl, getting the feeling that aya was a brawl girl too.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Aya meeps as Minako turns around yelling, but then giggles as Minako starts to blush. "Hehe... thought you were alone?" She teased. She tilts her head curiously at her fist extended to her, then it dawned on her. "Ohhh..."

She extends her hand out so that it was flat, instead of in a fist. "Paper! I win!" She exclaims.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Minako raised a eyebrow confusedly, but she couldn't help but play along with this new, gorgeously cute girl in blue lingerie. "Cheater! fist bump fist calls in her partner to flying slam paper!" she giggled, using her other hand out for a high five from below.

"I win!" Minako giggled, treating aya like a sister, "sooooo, whats your name friend? and uh, sorry for scaring ya, my name's Minako..." she said smiling friendly, stretching out as she sat on the edge of the worn out wrestling ring.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 28, 2012 4:58 pm

"Hey! Interference! That's a DQ!" She pouts as her fist gets smacked, but she doesn't say anything else about it, and giggles a little as the girl already addressed her as 'friend' "Hehe, Aya. Aya Kirinmaru. The Bare Knuckled Fistfighter!" She announced proudly, planting her hands on her hips, and looking up towards the ceiling. She then dropped her pose, and smiles goofily at the new girl. "Minako? Hehe, I like that name!" She declared in a cheerful tone. "Nice to meet ya!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Blinking surprisedly and hearing aya calling herself a fistfighter, Minako's face brightened in joy placing a arm around the blue lingerie girl, giggling like a couple of schoolgirls, "cuuuuuuuute name girl, just like my baby cousin!" she smiled.

"So, bare knuckled fistfighter hmm? sounds awesome, I go by the name student K.O! butt whupping of mean highschool bullies!" Minako showed off as she ran and annihilated the practice dummy with her own fists, leaving a little embarrassed shriek seeing the head fall into aya's hands.

"Hehe, guess I overdone that part...." Minako blushed at her antic, but quickly caught a eye of aya's, baby blue lingerie attire. "Now I'm jealous of that cute costume!........where ya get it?" she looked at aya with blinking brown eyes of care.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 28, 2012 9:08 pm

"Meep!" Aya squeaked as she put an arm around her, but she relaxed, giggling a little, until she was referred to as a baby cousin. "Heey, I'm not a baby!" She pouts, her cheeks puffing up for a moment, until Minako tells her title. "Hehe, cool!" She said, then blinks as she punches the dummy's head off, and catches it. "Wooow.. you really are strong.." She nods, then giggles as Minako drew attention to her outfit, doing a full 360 in it. "You like it? Hehe, an old boyfriend of mine gave it to me. Everyone always tells me how cute it is, so I wear it everywhere.. except in public. I got stopped by a police officer when I tried to do that, and he told me I had to cover up. Said it was a crime of.. ohh what was it.. public.. pro fish in sea?" She asked, trying to remember of the name of the hard word the police officer used.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 29, 2012 7:37 pm

"P proficiency the word ya looking for?" Minako said a little confused, but happily as she looked to aya and her attire, obviously jealous at heart of her cute costume, but becoming friends nonetheless.

"Well its gorgeous..." Minako chirped, looking at the sweat gather from punching dummy, blushing red, "better than my vest and warmers..." she sighed, knowing her father was too busy to buy her new clothing.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Aya nods a little. "Eto... I think. It was some big word like that, anyways.." SHe shrugged, then giggled at the second compliment, her cheeks turning a little pink.

"Stop it~!" She said playfully, then frowns as the girl talks about how she dislikes her own clothes. "But, you look really cute in it though! I love the skirt, and the tie. You make red work really well for you!" She chimed.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next