by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Idols vs Brawler

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Idols vs Brawler Empty Idols vs Brawler

Post by Darius Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:02 am

Rika strode into the gym adjusting her baseball cap, and unlike the many other times she entered the gym, this time her expression was all business. Rika only went to the AFW Gym for two reasons: to workout, and to beat up weak and unsuspecting girls. This time, however, she was there for a slightly different reason. The young brawler had been challenged, by team Eclipse.

Rika had actually been expecting this. It wasn't too long ago that Rika had ambushed and ruthlessly beaten Chigusa Yuuki in this very gym, stripping her naked and trapping her in one of the locker room lockers afterwards. She didn't think the proud idol would take it lying down, and was hoping the girl would be stupid enough to challenge her. When the challenge did ome, she was surprised to find out she had challenged her to a handicap match with her long time partner, Megumi Mutou. Rika knew of the Crimson warrior was well. A while back, her friend and mentor Sarah Gatt had mercilessly beaten Megumi in a cage match, almost to the point of ending her career as a wrestler. It had given Rika quite a few laughs. Now she was being challenged by both these girls, no doubt to settle the score.

Rika was strong, she knew that, but she wasn't sure she could take both idols. But she was going to try anyway. She hadn't even told Sarah about this challenge. Rika ould never tell Sarah this, but she was tired of having her fight Rika's battles for her. It was time to settle things herself. So she strolled into the gym, and headed for the practice rings where her opponants were no doubt waiting.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Idols vs Brawler Empty Re: Idols vs Brawler

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:38 am

Chigusa and Megumi were waiting by the practice ring for Rika to come. The truth was, if Rika hadn't gone out of her way to get revenge on Chigusa, and hadn't beaten her so badly, they were willing to let their past hatreds slide. But what Rika did was too much. Beating on Chigusa when she had no reason, when she was completely unprepared, it was too much. This was why they were seeking revenge, because Rika had gone too far.

Megumi wore a pair of thin boxing gloves and light red wrestling boots, along with her red sports bra and a pair of tight shorts, her typical workout gear. Chigusa was dressed similarly, though hers were green instead of red.

"Should we be doing this?" Chigusa asked. She wasn't the type to seek revenge, and was really nervous about facing Rika again. Especially after what Rika did to her.

Megumi gave her friend a stern look. "Even if you aren't," Megumi said, "I will. Do you think I would just let what Rika did slide? For you, I'll get revenge." She turned towards the gym entrance, where Rika had just entered. She stepped forward, out from behind the ring.

"Rika!" she shouted, "Glad to see you here." She pointed at Rika. "So you accept our challenge?" she asked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:57 am

Rika didn't have to searh long for her opponants when Megumi's loud shout turned her eyes to one of the practice rings, where Megumi and Chigusa were waiting, looking ready for action. Rika herself was dressed in her usual street fighting outfit, and had also donned a pair of MMA gloves. Even with the anxiousness Rika was feeling inside, she flashed an arrogant grin.

"Why else would I be here, dumbass?" Rika answered with her trademark attitude as she made her way towards them. "You think I like hanging out with you slut puppies?" Rika climbed into the ring, and the first thing she did was fix Chigusa with an evil smile. "Hey Chigusa. You're looking really pretty today. I guess that swirly I gave you really brightened your complextion." She turned her smile to Megumi next. "And Megumi, I'm surprised you can even show your face around here after what Sarah did to you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:19 am

Chigusa and Megumi were certainly angry at Rika's attitude, though Chigusa managed to hold her composure. She was more afraid than angry, since what happened before between the both of them was more than enough to terrify her. So she hid behind the ring, behind Megumi, jumping a little even when Rika called her name. Megumi however was furious. She was more afraid of Sarah Gatt than Rika, and wanted to use this chance to settle a score of her own.

"Hmph, I doubt Sarah would recognize you after we finish," Megumi said, "I'll beat you to a pulp." She turned around and slid into the ring, waiting for Rika to get in as well. "I'll get revenge for you Chigusa."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:00 am

"Oh scary," Rika mockingly said, removing her ball cap and whipping it out of the ring. "The girl with the big red bow is gonna hurt me! Oh, somebody help!" Rika snickered at her own joke. She waited on her side of the ring for the idols to get ready, and when they were she stepped out, her fists clenhed tightly. "Now let's get this over with. I'm getting kind of tired of seeing you sluts getting beat up."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:53 am

"Hmph," Megumi said, not giving Rika any attention. Chigusa stood on the outside of the ring, while Megumi entered first. She took a few steps towards the center, before settling into a fighting stance. "You've already lost to Chigusa," she thought, "And yet you're still talking big! I'll beat you and get revenge for the both of us!"

She raised a hand, taunting Rika to come forward, while a smirk came onto her face.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Rika scowled at Megumi as she was beckoned on. She was hoping her taunts would trick Megumi into doing something rash, but the girl was surprisingly calm considering her history with these idols. "You want a piece of me? Fine," she growled. With her fists clenched and ready, Rika charged forward at the idol. When she was close enough Rika would suddenly jump into the air, and come back down on Megumi with an overhead punch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:13 am

Megumi's more or less calm exterior was just a front, inside she was furious and couldn't wait to go in and beat Rika's face into a pulp. But she couldn't act hastily; Rika was a strong fighter and a smart foe, it would be difficult to just overwhelm her with power. Megumi had to play it safe and entice Rika to strike first, so she could create openings and begin beating Rika down.

And Rika's attack was perfect. Megumi wasn't expecting her to leap up and try to boost the power of her move that way, but it certainly created a large opening. Megumi quickly dodged to the side, spinning around as Rika fell past her, then raised her foot and booted Rika hard in the bum, hoping to send her crashing to the mat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 am

Rika landed on the mat after hitting nothing with her attack, growling softly in annoyance. She thought for sure Megumi would be caught off gaurd with that attack. Maybe she was underestimating the crimson warrior. Rika was about to spin on Megumi and try something different, when her opponant's kick struck her ass. Rika gasped and stumbled forward, but managed to stay on her feet, the boot not enough to send her to the mat.

Rika spun on Megumi with a growl, apparently angry with that small kick. "You're gonna have to do better than that!" she snarled, and charged forward again. She would throw two quick punches at Megumi's face, but these were just to distract her until he would aim a swift kick directly into Megumi's stomach.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:13 am

Megumi easily dodged Rika's wild punches, though they did serve as a good distraction, and kept her from realizing that Rika was aiming to kick her too. She took the hit directly to the stomach, the blow knocking the air out of her, but it didn't stop her at all. Her hand grabbed onto Rika's foot tightly.

"Gotcha," Megumi said. She twisted off to the side, aiming to force Rika to fall onto the mat. Then, Megumi would hold onto her ankle and pull back on Rika's leg, putting her in a single leg boston crab!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next