by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita - Page 8 Empty Re: Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 pm

"What!? I've lost nothing here!" Victoria would say as she would struggle from within Lolita's hug before she would feel the girl begin to nipple a her neck, causing her to let out a little groan as she shook her head. "N-no! That's ridiculous! I followed you to..get payback! I..Will...make you regret these actions!" Victoria would yell out before she felt the girl squeeze her as hard as she could, causing her to let out a yell of pain as she continued to struggle.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita - Page 8 Empty Re: Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Lolita continued to nibble on Victoria's neck as she squeezed the girl "Now, now there is no need to lie to me. I know why you really chased after me" Lolita said before licking the girls neck "You just want to have some alone time with me, isn't that right?" Lolita said before letting go of her hug and trying to grab Victoria's boobs before the girl was able to try and hit Lolita.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:13 pm

"Gaaah..I'm..not lying!" Victoria would yell out in frustration as the girl continued to squeeze at her and nibble on her neck. She almost regretted chasing after her if she was just walking right into this, but she didn't want to give it up, she wanted her revenge badly. However, as the girl licked at her neck, it would send a shiver through Victoria's body as she would struggle more.

"N-no! That is not right in the..slightest..." Victoria would let out before Lolita would let go of the hug. She would quickly try and retaliate but immediately she felt the girl grab her breasts, causing her to let out a yelp as she would quickly fight to grab the girl's wrist and get her hands off. "Haaahh l-l-let go of them!"

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Lolita would ebgin to queeze and massage Victoria's breats as she stood behind the girl "Now come on you can't deny these feeling forever" Lolita said in a sultry tone "Just let yourself go and let me have some fun with you. I'll make you feel things that you will not forget in this lifetime" Lolita said as she began to nibble on Victoria's neck again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:19 pm

"Hannh..I'm..Not denying anything!" Victoria would let out in refusal as Lolita began squeezing and massaging at her breasts. In reality, the feeling was quite good, but she didn't want to admit that, she didn't want to think that she was getting pleasure from the girl's treatment. "Gh...but..This is not..I will not give..into..you.." She would let out, mixed with heavy breaths and a small moan every now and then.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:43 am

Lolita continued to squeeze and massage Victoria's breasts as she whispered into the girls ear "You know what you say and how your body is reacting are two different things" Lolita said as she began to move one hand from Victoria's breasts down to her crotch "I wonder how wet you are down there?" Lolita said as she would try to slip a finger into Victoria's crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:09 pm

"I-I cannot..control what my..body does. That is...not fair in the slightest." Victoria would let out in response between moans as the girl continued to squeeze and massage at her large breasts. Suddenly though, she would feel Lolita's hand inch towards her crotch. Hearing her words, Victoria would shake her head frantically.

"No no! You..have..already..overstayed your welcome there..d-don't touch!" Victoria would let out, trying to grab the girl's wrist and prevent her from reaching her crotch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:24 am

"Awwh whats the matter, i know you want to feel the sweet caress of my hand again" Lolita said as she licked Victoria's neck "just relax and let me toake control" Lolita said as she fought against Victoria's hand to try and get her own hand down to the girls crotch while her other hand continued its massaging of the girls breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:38 am

"Nooo..haah...this is..horrible!" Victoria would continue as Lolita licked at her neck. However, with the feeling of that lick and the girl's hands at both of her sensitive areas, she could feel her body giving into the arousal, her fighting with Lolita's wrist weakening as she could feel her body, against her will, wanting the girl's touch more.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:11 am

Lolita felt Victoria begin to weaken her assualt on her wrists and soon Lolita quickly pressed her advantage by trying to shove a finger or two into Victoria's pussy while she would rather firmly squeeze Victoria's breasts while nibbling on the girls neck "Thats right just give in" Lolita would whisper to Victoria.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next