by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Guess what I did....?

+2
anegge
mnpinner
6 posters

Go down

Guess what I did....? Empty Guess what I did....?

Post by mnpinner Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:00 am

First off: sorry for not responding in a while...between the forum issues (really not a huge thing) and just family and academic assignments, I've been a bit distracted

Meh...not gonna have you guess: Got an Xbox 360 (not to be played for 3 weeks, i.e. when I'm done this semester)....I need a nice little list of good games to pick up for it (not all at once)...my only rule..no COD or Halo or Battlefield....Here is a list of games I have already decided on to either get this holiday season (whether via wishlist or giftcards or etc. etc. etc.):
Skyrim
Assassin's Creed I to Revelations
Soul Calibur IV (may have to read reviews cause I love the series itself..but I'm not sure if this one lived up to the potential of the others)
Some of the newer Tekkens (see SC for the same thought-process)
Borderlands GOTY (may be non-issue if I complete my run-through on my friend's box)

I'm sure there's others that I intend on playing or have already got on PC cause of steam (Portal 1&2, Halflife 1&2, Arkham Asylum & City, Bioshock 1&2, Trine, just to name a few that I have on Steam)

so any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Guess what I did....? Empty Re: Guess what I did....?

Post by anegge Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:34 am

You forgot to disallow GOW. So GOW?

What sort of games do you like? I'm guessing not JRPGs, because you just bought an XBOX. Or should we just base our guesses off the other titles you chose?

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Guess what I did....? GXChUKwGuess what I did....? 1BElGMIGuess what I did....? UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:01 am

sorry..GOW didn't even cross my mind as a title to care about allowing in my post

I'm assuming that the J in JRPG is Japanese? If so...not a huge fan in all honesty...I mean I'm sure there's a title or two that could grab my attention out there, but generally I like RPGs, fighters, action-y games...I've also been a Nintendo fan-boy my entire life (had every gen of handheld with the exception of 3DS, and currently have a Wii to indulge in my Nintendo love) if that helps describe my gaming preferences...

So between all of that and the list of games, does that help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizzelle Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:02 am

The controls of Assassin's Creed are on par with shit.
Get Uncharted 3. It won Game of the Year every time a new installment came ou- OH I'M SORRY!
Jizzelle
Jizzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:52 am

[quote="mnpinner":7baqugx0]
So between all of that and the list of games, does that help?

Yes.

Perhaps,
King of Fighters 13
Saints Row the Third
Super Meat Boy (XBLA)

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Guess what I did....? GXChUKwGuess what I did....? 1BElGMIGuess what I did....? UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:08 am

I usually don't do this, because I utterly HATE the elitist 'PC MASTER RACE' attitude that most PC gamers have, buuut....I'm going to recommend you get Skyrim on PC and not Xbox, if that's an option. The game has the usual Bethesda bugs and glitches, and the mod community has done a great job so far fixing most of the problems that Bethesda hasn't.

Soul Calibur IV, I can go ahead and tell you doesn't live up to SCII, so. It's good, and that's it. Not bad, but not great either. If you do get it, prepare to rip your hair out facing Yoda, bloody overpowered piece of crap. <_<;
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Assassin creed is very fun... Specially the later ones. The I and II are kind of repetitive.

Skyrim I have yet to try.

You could also play mass effect II

Guess what I did....? 6u0iRWY
Guess what I did....? QiougD6Guess what I did....? TTlOMaFGuess what I did....? 5t0Q5s2Guess what I did....? WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:32 pm

hmm...well:
King of Fighters is a series I've never heard of to be honest o.o..pretty good fighting game?
Saints Row the Third has looked kinda fun, but I'll probably wait until the price dies down on that one.
Super Meat Boy would be something I'd probably end up getting on sale from Steam at some point to be honest. (appreciate the suggestions anegge)

I would get skyrim on PC, I really would, but I'm kinda hooked on my level 13 Dark Elf right now...on a side note: I've done no stealing or anything in Whiterun, yet I'll occasionally be attacked by people as I walk into public buildings...anybody else run into this? (First time that it happened, I walked into the Drunken Huntsman and the shopkeeper attacked me. I ran outside and a Grey-Mane and Lydia killed him.) Gracias Alexandra

I know that AC is fun, or at least it looks fun when I see my friends play. I mostly want to play through I and II for story...mess around in Brotherhood a bit...and then be stone-cold serious in Revelations so that I can get good with the online playing.
As for Mass Effect, I've heard great things about the series and may pick it up...may not be until March when III drops and I can get II for a pretty cheap penny. (Tankies Kitten)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:42 pm

If there were just games with Solid Snake(not old Snake or any such crap) anymore...

F.E.A.R is like the Shawn Michaels vs Scott Hall Ladermatch for me: You book it nearly by default, and something truly awesome happens.
I would also likely give Wolfenstein a try(2009), as Return to Castle Wolfenstein was just pure epicness.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:52 pm

[quote="mnpinner":1779xlmv]
I would get skyrim on PC, I really would, but I'm kinda hooked on my level 13 Dark Elf right now...on a side note: I've done no stealing or anything in Whiterun, yet I'll occasionally be attacked by people as I walk into public buildings...anybody else run into this? (First time that it happened, I walked into the Drunken Huntsman and the shopkeeper attacked me. I ran outside and a Grey-Mane and Lydia killed him.) Gracias Alexandra

Probably a bug or a glitch, either that or you did something and didn't realize it.

And...you've never heard of the King of Fighters series? o___o

YES IT'S AN AWESOME FIGHTING SERIES GO PLAY IT NOW.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down