Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Prerecorded Interview Segment 1

Go down

Prerecorded Interview Segment 1 Empty Prerecorded Interview Segment 1

Post by anegge Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Previously on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/annoucement-by-belinda-leroux-t5334.html:35uz4cpy]Anouncement by Belinda Leroux[/url:35uz4cpy]
Next on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/waterfalls-match-t5336.html:35uz4cpy]Waterfalls match featuring these wrestlers[/url:35uz4cpy]

Brittany "The viper" Luvve
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/brittany-t3415.html:35uz4cpy]Prerecorded Interview Segment 1 Vip912813kl2.jpg[/url:35uz4cpy]

and

Cecilia Northman
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/cecilia-northman-the-golden-queen-t4663.html:35uz4cpy]Prerecorded Interview Segment 1 559145-Y37AJ06.jpg[/url:35uz4cpy]

Last edited by 121 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Prerecorded Interview Segment 1 GXChUKwPrerecorded Interview Segment 1 1BElGMIPrerecorded Interview Segment 1 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Prerecorded Interview Segment 1 Empty Re: Prerecorded Interview Segment 1

Post by anegge Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:26 am

Egge, a tall, white haired man wearing a conservative black suit with a navy blue tie sat in front of the camera, an empty seat facing him several feet away.

Greetings, all. Tonight AFW is pleased to present a series of interviews to help you, the fans, learn more about your' favorite competitors. Our first interview is with Miss Luvve.

He motioned for his guest to sit as he slipped a set of index cards off the table next to him.

Miss Luvve, why do you think you deserve the hardcore belt?

What a silly question. I don’️t think I deserve this belt I know I derserve this belt. Who else but I can look beautiful while beating her opponents head in with a chair. IF you can answer me that question then maybe I’️ll tell you who other than me could have the slightest chance of deserving this belt.

What do you think of your' opponent Cecillia? What advantages do you have over her in this brutal match?

My opponent, ha, I’️ll tell you what I think about her. She is nothing but a bitch who doesn’️t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as me. And as for advantages go I don’️t need one for I am already better than her in every way.

*sniff*

I fear this is a bit blunt but, looking at your' record, you seem to have lost to every woman you've faced so far.
A lot of fans and maybe even your' opponent Cecillia feel that you don't even deserve to be at this event at all.

All those wins against me are just flukes and given the chance I would kick my opponents ass any day of the week. Next question.

If you insist,

Why do you have such an affinity for snakes? Tell us about that.

Ah, why shouldn’️t I have an affinity for snakes. What else looks beautiful but is also deadly? I have always liked snakes from the way the kill their prey to the feel of their scales on my skin. And let me tell you once I have an opponent trapped within my deadly coils there is no escaping defeat and humiliation, just wait until I have Cecilia begging for mercy while trapped in my Vipers kiss because then you will know why I am called the viper.

Alright. Thank you, Miss Luvve. Best Luck in your' upcoming match.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Prerecorded Interview Segment 1 GXChUKwPrerecorded Interview Segment 1 1BElGMIPrerecorded Interview Segment 1 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:36 am

Cecilia was about to go up for her little Interview, she was already wearing her ring gear for the night, her militaristic outfit, she had a custom made Military shirt that had been tied, it was made to reveal her lovely cleavage and the outfit also exposed her midsection as well, so her slim yet quite well toned midsection could be seen, she wore her pretty enticing and small, could be seen as tight fitting skirt with the same camouflage motive on it as her top had, her frame was as lovely as it always was, and she was a welcomed sight, her golden locks, her red eyes, her generous bosom, it was all something that many enjoyed seeing, and her face that carried to appeal of being cute and sexy at the same time, but now she wasn't looking all to happy and nice that she usually did.

Her face carried so much anger tonight and it seemed like something was causing it and making her upset, she looked as if she was ready to punch the first person to annoy her, and destroy the first person who pissed her off even more than she already was.

Egge narrowed his eyes as Cecillia sat down. This particular interview might require some soft gloves indeed.

Miss Northman, How lovely to see you. I just have a few simple questions to ask. It should only take but a moment of your' time.

Firstly, why do you think you deserve the hardcore belt?

When the question was posed to Cecilia she scoffed before she let out an annoyed " Tch.." she took a second before she spoke, it wasn't really a easy question to answer, but Cecilia would try either way, " Why ?! I'll tell you why! I am one of the best damn wrestlers there is in AFW, and since I am not going to give a shit for modesty ! I am probably the most Hardcore of anyone in the rankings! of anyone who I have ever heard of around here! it's true that I haven't gotten many Hardcore matches but can anyone say that they have ? the Hardcore part of AFW hasn't been going to well for a while now ! And I intend to give it it's much needed awakening, I'm gonna revive the what is Hardcore! I'm gonna take that contract tonight and then I am going to take that belt! and there ain't nothing that can stop me! " Cecilia said in quite and angry tone of voice, it was clear to anyone that she wasn't happy, not at all.

Yes, I see what you're saying. You're in just the position to do so as well, so,

What do you think of your' opponent Brittany? What advantage do you have over her going into this match?

" Advantage ? why would I need that against what's her face ?" Cecilia said with a raised eyebrow as she crossed her arm under her chest and looked pretty cocky, yet still she had her angry face to keep the cockiness company, " Serious? what do I think of her ? well she kinda went out an called me a bitch in her promo, but really I don't give any thought to her really, she ain't in my league and she ain't in my sight" Cecilia said, kinda less angry, but the anger was still in her tone, just not that much, and she kinda did seem to not care much about Brittany at all, " I got one advantage over Brittany in terms of aiding me in a match, and that is that I am simply better than her! she's got no chance, and as I said, she isn't worth my damn time!" Cecilia spouted out in her angry tone as she closed of that question, she did seem confident and sure that she wouldn't have any trouble with Brittany.

Boy, this woman was real trouble. Was security still standing by? These questions kept getting worse and worse for Egge.

To tell you the truth, it seems like you have had a lot of out of ring distractions lately.
Do you think you're mind might not be entirely in the game in time for your' Avalanche match?

At the mention of a question such as now, Cecilia did give a facial reaction, as her jaws clenched and her eyes twitched for a second, her lovely face might as well have been replaced with a giant neon sign that said * I am pissed off *, but after a second or two she calmed herself enough to speak, she opened her mouth, but no words came out for now, it took yet another two second before she let her voice be heard, " Heh that's a nice way to put it, but yeah of course my mind isn't on my match ! it doesn't have to be! my opponent ain't worth it, so I am letting my mind think about what I shall do to a certain bitch when I get my hands on her! " Cecilia said as she stopped up for a second.

" Let's just clarify this, for the fans and for the high ups that don't know! The person I am talking about is Sarah Gatt! She's got a fist full or icy north coming her way! I swear it! as it is Gatt has done a lot of fucked up shit to people that I consider my friends! first she and I kinda had our little match and I guess I kinda lost, I wasn't in my right mind and did a lot of mistakes in that match...I will admit that I was being more than a little cocky at that point and thinking highly of myself, trying to play with Gatt in her way...which in hindsight was stupid! but the fact that she felt that she had to humiliate me after our match and to actually go all the way to give me this nice haircut" Cecilia said as she moved a hand to run through her Golden locks.

" That was what made me hate her ! she messed with me ! she messed with a Northerner, and so I did the same, I decided to get a little payback, and I am not gonna say what I did, but she went a head and attacked my best friend for it, hospitalizing her even ! and like that wasn't it ! she sent two of her cronies to attack my good friend Rebecca! and like that wasn't enough, she sent her wonder twins to attack Clyde Gastin! who is a friend of mine! and a person who stands another friend of mine very close" Cecilia said as she then dropped her tone a bit, it got lower as she said " Even if she's totally stealing my match and my opponent" Cecilia sort of mumbled out a bit. " So that is how It is, I am pissed at Gatt and I want to get my hands on her! And if your listening to this Sarah, then know that I'm coming for you! oh..and Heater! you're going after Gatt now ?! Fine ! just know that I am not going to let this slide! but I ain't gonna say much about it, cause you know how much of a bitch move this is !"

Cecilia finished making her strong words and just ended on that note, her anger had bubbled over and she had gone off on her little rant, but now at least three things had been cleared, that she hated Sarah Gatt and wanted to fight her again, why she did it, and how she kinda felt betrayed by Heather, three points made clear in this rant that had been brought about from a vague question, it might not have refereed to her dealing with Gatt at all, but her time with some of the other AFW folks that she had been around, or even her thing with Mamouru, but non of that was really on The Northern Queen's mind.

Yes. Thank you. How, enlightening. I only have one more question, please,

Which wrestler would you most like to have a spar with and why? What rules would you choose for the spar?

Cecilia didn't really know how to answer this question, her anger and rage still had it's grip on her, and it didn't feel like a question that had meaning, not to her, in her angry state of mind that she was in, it felt like such a joke, " Spar?! The Fuck?! I spar with those I like to already! I want a match! against Sarah! I want a chance to even our score a little and pay her back a hundredfold !" Cecilia said before she shook her head a let out a little sigh, it wasn't good to lose her head like this, she tried to calm down, did all the 10 second count thing and stuff, squeezed her arms with her hands, all you could think of, and finally she eased up, if only a little, she still seemed angry, and all, but it didn't look like she would go on a mad rampage and punch everyone anymore.

" Spar with...I don't know, I usually spar with Rebecca, Adrian or Heather.....and.." Cecilia did freeze up after naming Heather, she couldn't stop feeling like Heather was taking what was hers, her match and opponent, and it cause her a lot of pain, anger and sadness even, anger took it's hold one more time, " Ugh..screw it..let me think for a moment" Cecilia said before she went quite for a few seconds.

"I don't really know who I would want to spar with." Cecilia said as she kinda cooled down a bit, maybe? "I suppose if it's gonna be a spar then, I would want to spar with someone strong maybe...maybe the champ, you know Akashi.... I suppose she would be good to have a little spar with, and as for rules, they can be anything from 3 count pin to KO and even to have her cum" Cecilia said as she then laughed a little, very short, but she seemed to try to go back and calm down even more, to be like she usually was, the friendly and teasing girl that people seemed to love, " But that's kinda how it is, I would say the champ and I would say semi erotic rules perhaps" Cecilia said as she put out her tongue teasingly, forcing herself to be the nice girl now, but it was difficult, thank the gods that it was finally over, before she did something stupid like swear to get vengeance on Heather or something like that.

Very well. Thank you, Miss Northman. Best Luck in your' upcoming match.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down