by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson - Page 6 Empty Re: It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:55 am

Emily was still woozy when Cecilia grabbed her by the arm. Blinking, she became dimly aware that she was being pulled up to her feet into a standing position. She swayed a little on her feet, the world slowly coming back into focus for her as the ringing in her head finally stopped.

And it stopped just in time, too, as Cecilia's arm suddenly snaked once again around her head, bending her backwards in an inverted facelock. The Scottish Knight gasped, partly out of surprise, partly due to the strain suddenly placed on her back, and partly because she knew she was in a vulnerable position. Her arms moved on instinct, grabbing for Cecilia's elbows as she twisted her body sharply, trying to reverse the hold so that she was standing behind Cecilia with a chickenwing hammerlock.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson - Page 6 Empty Re: It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Cecilia thought that perhaps things were going a bit to easy at the moment, Emily wasn't the kind of girl to be taken down like this, she's the kind of rival that The Queen of the North had to give tooth and nail to beat and she wondered just what was going to happen, it seemed well enough that she would be able to hit Emily with one of her finishers and that would be good, to manage to one up Emily to have a bit more security in their next round, but as she pulled her into the hold and set her up to perform her finisher, Cecilia noticed how Emily grabbed onto her arm and twisted it around her back " Gah..shit" Cecilia let out as she was caught in the hammerlock by Emily.

" Well..looks like our Scottish Knight was only playing possum " Cecilia said with a snicker as she straightened up and tried to glance back at Emily.

Last edited by 2237 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Emily would have replied, but the truth was, she was still reeling from the earlier slam. She hadn't been playing possum: her sudden counter had been an act on reflex only, and right now she felt as though she was running on fumes.

Even so, she knew she had the advantage, and tried to press it. Taking a deep breath, she would twist on Cecilia's arm and drop down, hoping to take Cecilia down to her front. If she managed this, then she would lie against Cecilia's back, keeping the Swede's folded arm trapped against her body, while using her legs to scissor one of Cecilia's ankles to keep that let under control. With one arm still clamped around Cecilia's wrist to keep her arm folded, she would use a free arm to slide across Cecilia's forehead and lock around her shoulder in a modified crossface. She would hold her breath, trying to lock the hold in good.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Cecilia tried to glance back a little at Emily again but it was then that the Scottish Knight dropped her down onto her front and came up on top of her, she then found Emily's legs snagging up her ankle and the crafty Emily Nelson was starting to lock the Queen of Valkyries in a submission hold of sort.

Cecilia found that Emily was still as amazing as in their first match, probably the most technical opponent that she had ever faced, and one that almost always had an answer for her own moves, Cecilia kept up her resisting ways as she would dig one of her feet into the mat and then use her free hand to start pulling and pushing herself forward towards the ropes, that was until she was snagged up by Emily into the modified Crossface, " Agh..shit..dammit Em" Cecilia let out as she kept trying to pull herself closer, but she was so far away from the ropes at the moment that that might be to difficult of a task.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:42 am

Emily held her breath as she felt Cecilia's golden hair brush against her face. The other girl was breathing heavier under her now as she locked in the crossface, and she felt Cecilia's movements become more laboured as the Golden Queen squirmed and twisted in her grip, trying, slowly but surely, to drag them towards the ropes.

"S' I recall, Cec, ye put me in worse holds in our last match," she whispered into the Swede's ear, barely suppressing a grin as she kept the crossface tightly winched. "Y'give up yet, lass?"

As she spoke, she tried to suppress Cecilia's movements further, reaching her feet back to slide them under Cecilia's ankles, trying to pull them sideways in something akin to a modified grapevine.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Cecilia groaned and growled a little as Emily toyed a little with her on the hold, but Cecilia continued struggling a lot more as she heard Emily whisper in her ear, she couldn't let Emily beat her that easily, while this was just going to give the girl a better chance of winning, the entire match if she won this round, " Gah...dammit !" Cecilia let out in frustration as she tried to push on towards the ropes.

Then Emily locked in her ankles and the only thing that Cecilia could do was very slowly and heavily perform a task of trying pull herself and Emily with just one arm, " I know...gh..I did ! and you lost...gh...remember ?!" Cecilia let out through gritted teeth as she did her best to continue the struggle, after a little while it became apparent to Cecilia that she couldn't struggle her way out of this hold, she had gotten very careless when getting locked into this hold.

" Agh! Fine! I give" Cecilia let out, sounding rather frustrated, she still had it in her mind that Emily had been playing possum, just to get a chance to do this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Truth to be told, keeping Cecilia locked in this hold took a lot more effort than even Emily would have suspected. Even when grounded, the Northern Queen's struggles forced Emily to pour a lot of strength into the hold, just to keep her down. A trickled of sweat ran down her forehead as she winched the hold tightly. After being put through the grinder earlier by Cecilia, Emily was feeling a lot more sore than she was letting on, and she clenched her teeth as she worked the crossface on the Northern Queen. If the Swede didn't give up, then Emily would have to switch holds just to avoid tiring herself out.

Thankfully, however, Cecilia finally said the magic words. Sighing in relief, Emily released Cecilia, unwinding her arms and legs and slumping down, leaning her head against the other girl's shoulder as she caught her breath. "You alright, Cec?" she asked her opponent. "I di'nt go too rough on you, did I?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Cecilia laid down on her front, losing her second round to Emily, there was just something about Emily that she really liked, so far Emily was probably the only person in AFW that could out skill her in a technical wrestling match, at least among those that she had met, there weren't many and maybe that was why she liked wrestling against Emily so much, the fact that they could have really intense and technical matches against each other, although Cecilia was still sure that in a match were they weren't restricted like in this, she could have taken Emily out just like in their official match.

Cecilia breathed out as Emily laid against her in quite the scene as the two beauties bodies just laid against each other at the moment, back to front as Cecilia looked around at Emily's face as she spoke softly into her ear, they were absurdly close at the moment, " Nah...*Huff*... I'm fine, you trying to insult me Emily ? like you could be to rough for me " Cecilia said with a snicker as she would then follow that up by saying, " Looks like you won that one...Ouch...still two more rounds to go" Cecilia said as she laughed out a little and looked up onto Emily's face, leaning in a little with her own, so that they would be a little bit closer, only a mere centimeter away from their noses touching each other, " Hope you didn't plan on walking after the next round...sexy ~" Cecilia said teasingly to Emily.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 am

Emily laughed a little as their noses touched. Whether she won or lost in the end, she was thoroughly enjoying this spar. Cecilia was just a great person to be around, and was incredibly fun to trade holds and blows with. "Me? Walk out, wain I'm winning?" she chuckled. "In yer dreams, Cec." She backed her face away a little. "Although, laits try to keep it profess'nal for now, aye? Don't get me wrong, I don't objaict in the slaightest...but I'm not out lookin' fer a relationship, if you get my meaning."

Though who knows what this match might lead to, Emily thought to herself as she prodded herself up onto her knees, grabbing at Cecilia's hands to help her upright. "I'm runnin' ahead by one now...but I s'pose in a quiet little spar like this, it doesn't really matter in th' end, now does it?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 pm

Cecilia smirked a little as she looked up at Emily as she told her that she was winning, " We'll see how long that lasts !" Cecilia said with a confident smirk, as she tried to get around onto her back and look up at Emily when the Scotswoman got of her of course, " Professional, what ever do you mean ? I am always professional...and how said anything about a relationship " Cecilia said with a little smile as she shot a wink up to Emily.

Both girls seemed to be covered in sweat and their hair being damp and messy at the moment, their tops had darkened from the sweat and they did sort of match...kinda, Cecilia smiled up as Emily offered her a hand, she took in kindly and pushed up to her knees, keeping up a smirk and a little glare at Emily, but when Emily told her that it didn't matter really, who won and not in this little spar, " What ?...of course it does, what matters is winning right? beating your opponent is key ? whether it's a match or a spar " Cecilia said as she was in that mentality, she seemed to have been in it for so long now, so many months and didn't care about much other than winning.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next