» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Felicia Watanabe Vs Sena Iwakura (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Felicia Watanabe Vs Sena Iwakura (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Felicia Watanabe Vs Sena Iwakura

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Felicia Sighed in relief she couldn't believe she won. It took so many different factors and strategy to take down the powerful Sena. It started from her first match against Casia Crimson. She waited for Sena to be wore out by Cass before giving her an offer she couldn't refuse, herself. But she planned ahead more than that, if she wanted to stay in the AFW and keep Drake from being fired for losing all the time she needed someone to break him in. This would kill two birds with one stone because Drake could wear out Sena and in turn Sena would break Drake in.

She had to admit she was surprised that she managed to corrupt Drake enough to make him retaliate with a hentai move but she had a feeling Sena would do anything to get to her. Since Sena succeeded and plowed through her first two opponent she knew Sena had to be exhausted going into her third match one after another. All Felicia had to do was slip the bullet on her and keep Sena pinned.

She knew how great of an opponent would be and so to make a staple in her career she devised and set up the whole thing from the start to make her debut match taking down an extremely powerful opponent. "You know, you're really amazing.... I didn't think I was going to make it even with all of my planning." She said with a smile getting off of her opponent. "Hell with my strategy and planning and you're strength and seductive power I think you would be an unstoppable opponent..." She would put out her hand to help her opponent up.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Felicia Watanabe Vs Sena Iwakura (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Felicia Watanabe Vs Sena Iwakura

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 pm

"U-uhn.." Sena let out as Felicia got up off her. She was a bit embarrassed of the fact that she spent the entirety of the match under the girl's ass, but her words made her shake off her embarrassment a bit. She had to admit, the girl was quite the smart one. Even she wouldn't be able to come up with the sort of plan that Felicia had devised for Sena. Of course, Sena would rather not use toys to lessen the contact with her and her opponent, but it was an extremely smart move nonetheless.

"T-t-take it out..." Sena says as she runs her hands through her own hair, grasping at it, not having the strength to take the bullet vibrator out of her as it was still shooting pleasure through her body.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Felicia sighed missing one small detail in her plan. Fortunately she was able to pull the string from the battery pack to fish the bullet out of Sena. "Sorry about that... now how about a partnership? if I teach and train you with my tactics there should be no limit to what you can do..." She would try to reach out her hand to Sena again.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Sena let out a long sigh as her body arched before relaxing again as Felicia pulled the vibrator out of her sex. She blinks a few times as she lies on the ground, taking a few seconds before she's able to respond to Felicia's words. Sena grins a bit as she reaches up and grabs Felicia's hand, accepting her help to stand. Sena would look the girl up and down a bit, eyeing her bare sex for a few seconds before looking up at her into her eyes. "Well, it sounds good to me...but one thing though."

Sena would rub her fingers gently across Felicia's cheek between her heavy breaths. Even more interested in the girl now after losing to her and then given this proposal. "Just..one thing. How do I know you aren't doing this just to get closer to me hmm? Because if that's what it is, I'm completely fine with that, you can ask me more directly.." Sena says as she licks her lips, glancing down at the girl's crotch for a second again. "You're quite the...tasty one...I'd be glad to...partner up with you. We'd really take the place by storm wouldn't we?"

Sena would move her face a bit closer to Felicia's, her fatigue showing clearly. "A kiss to seal the deal?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Felicia would giggle, "There you go again twisting your intentions and pinning them on me...and a kiss? Well you did get put through a lot...so I suppose...." Felicia said feeling hesitant but shocked she agreed to it at all. She would lean in and give Sena a kiss on the cheek.

Last edited by 5809 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:39 pm

"And there you go again, making me look like the bad person. I'm just offering what you must want deep inside." Sena says, keeping the grin on her face as she hears Felicia's words. Sena closes her eyes, expecting a full on kiss from Felicia, but surprised to get just a kiss on the cheek. She opens her eyes, looking at the girl with a bit of a frown on her face.

"Come on now, that's not how you do it." Sena would say before reaching out for Felicia, trying to pull her head in and press her lips against her's keeping the kiss in for a few seconds if she's able to before breaking it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:42 pm

"Mph! mmph!" Felicia would blush her face turning deep red as Sena locked in the kiss not letting her go. She felt awkward and her heart began to race much like the feeling she got when Sena latched her mouth onto Felicia's backside. She felt herself go weak for a moment before trying to push away.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:47 pm

As Felicia tried to push away in the kiss, Sena finally released it, letting out a satisfied sigh and licking her lips. "Like I said..you definitely are a tasty one." Sena would say, letting out a small giggle, similar to Felicia's from just before as she would keep staring into her eyes. "So, a team right? That sounds good to me. I'm sure we'll work just great together. You and me...and then after each match...we could celebrate our wins."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:50 pm

He face turned red at her suggestions left kind of speechless as she went to leave. Winning the match and gaining an alliance was an all too brilliant plan, but it began to feel as if she were making a deal with the devil herself. At least she had won the match as she left the ring exhausted and still shaky. She shook her head and felt terrible for Drake knowing he became love struck and was going to be heading to her home later that night. "Poor bastard..." She would whisper under her lips as she walked away.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 am

Sena's grin grew wider as she saw Felicia leave the ring without any other word. "I'm..so going to make her want me..." Sena would say to herself as she watched Felicia walk away. She may have lost the match in the end, but Sena felt like she gained something that was much better than a win. She gained a partnership and someone she could work her entire focus on messing with. She was very interested in the girl, and this was just a better opportunity to make herself closer to her.

Laughing to herself a bit, she exited the ring, leaving the arena to the backstage just as Felicia did. A long few sets of matches finally over.

Winner: Felicia Watanabe

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Felicia Watanabe Vs Sena Iwakura (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Felicia Watanabe Vs Sena Iwakura (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3