by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just the New guy training

Go down

Just the New guy training Empty Just the New guy training

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 pm

William T. also known as the incredible hunk, (( http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/the-incredible-hunk-t4535.html )) stood in the ring locked hand in hand with one of the Fem trainers, (( https://2img.net/h/i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/MerrickTerryB/55297-FNNEVO1.png ))) at afw...

they were locked in a test of strength... tho this wasn't a match it looked like it, as William was in his normal wrestling gear.. he started to push the trainer down, she was shaking her head as her muscles tried to push ageist his, but he was able to get to drop to her knees.. she was shaking her head no.. then she head butts him in his groan and william lets go dropping to his knees holding his groan.. taking this chance the trainer tackles him and gets him trapped in a straddle his hands above his head as her breasts over his face. she asks him if he give up.. william shakes his head no and struggles but then his mouth goes up to suck on one of her cloths covered breasts.... she starts to moan and grind her hips to his hard bulge. form anyone watching it would look like it was a hard match.. cause they both looked covered in sweat and they had been wrestling each other for the last hour..

they were both moaning. william was trying to pull his hands free but she just shook her head but then william dose a hard hip thrust up and twists getting them to roll and he was on top tho her legs still had his legs trapped, but his hands were free and he pined her hands down. they both grinning. william started to get his legs free and as she was trying to hold him..

william was forced to kiss her lips deeply and grind his hips to hers to try and weaken her sexually.. the moment her legs loosen he freed himself and get rolled onto her back, locking on a full nelson and rolling them so they both were siting with him behind her, wrapping his legs around her waist. once locked he said "Good Night Lover" that was his finisher and he pushed on the pressure with the full nelson and his legs started to squeeze her hard... if they had both been naked then she could fight back by squeezing his cock with her cheeks but right now all she could do was struggle.... after a few mins she said "I give I give" he let go and lay back breathing hard...

it had been a good long hour of training..... she looked at him and said "you should be fully ready for any of the girls here at afw.." william smiled "I know just need to wait to see if any of them find me man enough to challenge me... I just can't wait for my first match cherry to be popped soon"

the trainer got her stuff and left, as William lay in the ring..

((this is an open challenge to anyone, for any kind of match or just to spar with my new guy))
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down