by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pool Fun ( For Hawthorne )

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pool Fun ( For Hawthorne ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pool Fun ( For Hawthorne )

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 am

Karina could feel a pair of hands on her shoulders, opening her eyes to look up at Lia, at first her blush became brighter since she got a more closer inspected of Lia's body then before, then hearing her, it felt like she was taunting her, she should be yelling and struggling like a mad bull, but she felt the fear kicking in again and left her in place, a whimper came out of her, pressing further back against the wall, which hurt her back a bit. " S-Stay away from me! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:21 am

Karina's sudden fear made Lia grin uncontrollably. Karina definitely looked tough. She was not beaten now... If she was freaking out, it was probably something else. Maybe issues, maybe she actually was a softie deep down. Either way, Lia let herself take a bit of sadistic glee in Karina's fear, "That's a fine line from the girl who swung at me!" Lia winked at her opponent. She then brought her finger up and lightly tapped Karina's nose. "Boop!" She pushed herself up a bit, still hovering over Karina but not quite so close. Glancing down, she whistled, "Ooh, nice boobies, by the way."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 am

Karina shivvered despite being in the hot bubbly water. Her eyes kept locked upon Lia's, the girl's grin didn't assure her of her safety, then she noticed the finger, and as it got closer, her eyes started to flinch closed untill she was tapped on the nose. When she thought it oculdn't get worse, she heard the whistle and then the compliment to her breasts, flushing bright red and quickly bringing her arms around her breasts to hide them. " Go away before I.. Hit you! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 am

"Ehehehe... Go away? I'm enjoying myself, aren't you, Sourpuss?" Lia winked at Karina before bringing her fist up to Karina's face. Slowly and gently, Lia would clutch lightly against Karina's nose with two fingers, then she would release Karina's nose and pull back, sticking her thumb through the two fingers. "Ooh! Ooh! Got yer nose!" Lia would cackle, her rabbit ears bouncing playfully back and forth. She would wiggle the thumb playfully, "Ooh, it's trying to escaaaape!"

Last edited by 241 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Karina flinched when the fist came to her face, expecting a punch but then she felt her nose caught between Lia's fingers, looking back up at her with a confused expression, the heck was this girl doing? Playing with her? This girl was acting completely childish, as if she wasn't taking Karina seriously, which only started to make her upset, both hands now clenched into fists under the water, growling softly up at Lia, despite that well toned body, she wasn't going to get humiliated again in any kind of way, her tone becoming a little more threatening.

" ..I am warning you one last time.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:29 am

Karina's complete lack of resistance was almost pathetic, but her stubborn threats drove Lia on. Lia had no mercy for people like Karina. Bullies, thugs, people who slung threats around. She would not let this girl go until she apologized... and apparently abject humiliation was not going to do the trick, either to best her or to get her in the fight. Time to get a bit rougher.

"Oh, warn me, warn me harder!" She called out, "Warn me really, REALLY well and I might actually leave!"

Lia suddenly grabbed Karina by the arm and pulled her to her feet, standing in the tub. "Aw, sourpuss, I think you just need a hug." She pulled her naked foe close and locked her arms around her waist, hoisting Karina in a tight bear hug. For all her playful teasing, she definitely threw all she could into that hug. She squeezed tightly around Karina's waist, shaking her back and forth a bit to try to work as much air out of her foe as she could. Gritting her teeth, Lia forced a smile at Karina, "Ooh, see, we can be friends!"

Last edited by 241 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:33 am

Karina, not expecting Lia to come get her, was forced upon her feet an then caught in a powerfull hug.her naked breasts pressed against Lia's, her body almost rendered useless in the tight hug, huffing out loudly in the bunny girl's face, her face slowly starting to become red from the pressure and the embarassment from being so close to Lia. " S-S-S-Stop! I-I hate these kinds of holds! " Her hands came to Lia's shoulders, trying to push herself away, it certainly brought different words out of Karina now instead of hostile one. "I-I don't need a hug, thank you! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:44 am

Lia had no intention of letting go, at least not until she had an apology, some act of contrition from Karina. Karina tried to pick a fight. In Lia's eyes, it would only end if Karina surrendered and MEANT it. Her eyes met Karina's, betraying a hint of cruelty in their intensity. Beads of sweat began to collect on Lia's face, both from the heat of the bath water and from the exertion in the hold.

"Awww, and I hate being told where I can't go in public places." Lia teased, more of an edge in her voice now. "HAH!" She grunted as she bucked her legs back a bit and jerked the hold tighter. Lia swayed just a bit, allowing Karina's naked form to grind against Lia as a bit more reminder of precisely where she was.

Last edited by 241 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 am

Karina would normally go into a punching spree to Lia, merciless and full of anger.. But after everything that has happened, there was just no way that Karina could muster it from her current state, she was a little scared, and the power Lia was pulled on her, squeezing the life out of her, it was too much for Karina. When the squeezing became even worse, Karina's left leg came up and wrapped around Lia's hip loosely.

She had trouble breathing now due to the tighter squeeze, her forehead coming to rest against Lia's, whenever she could breathe, it was very loud. Along with Lia, her own face was starting to drip with sweat, it was too hard to concentrate, she knew she had already lost this, she had no idea what Lia was thinking right now, but that glare didn't assure her, was she going to fall again in the same way that Phoebe did to her numerous times? It was hard to tell.. Karina's mind didn't even wonder about it, it was simply too hard to with the restriction of movement she had now, and all that grinding she was forced to do against Lia's well toned body.. Her nipples started to stiffen and press against Lia's chest, she couldn't hide it, not even when she was trying. Phoebe had crushed her before and let Karina's hidden desires pour out after hiding them for so long.. Now the way Lia was hurting her... Her body was reacting freely towards it.. Almost needingly.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:09 am

Karina's tortured breath, the involuntary hooking of her leg, the feeling of her submissive forehead lying against hers, Karina's inability to mount any sort of resistance... It was all like honey for Lia at this point. Lia's sharp, strained breaths would meet Karina's own. Her entire body shook and screamed in exertion as she sought to crush Karina. She would break her spirit, or she would break her body. "Haaah!... heheheh..." Lia hissed through grit teeth. "Apologize... Say... Say sorry... To me... Lia! Say my name! And I'll... release you... Nngh... maybe." Maintaining this hold was getting difficult, but the knowledge of what hell it was for Karina kept her going. Just a bit longer... Karina did not have it in her to keep going. Lia just knew it.

That gentle shifting... that flare of warmth... Lia could not tell if it was Karina's or her own. The struggle was beginning to ignite some passion in Lia as well.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next