Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Looking for Snacks (For ThatOneGuy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Looking for Snacks (For ThatOneGuy) Empty Looking for Snacks (For ThatOneGuy)

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:22 pm

After waking up and failing to find his favorite snack in the vending machine's in the boys dorms he had continued his search in the girls dorms. He found the vending machine pretty quickly and slwoly walked over to it dragging his feet as he went inserting the money he let out a yawn. What would be the best way to describe him at the moment.....Zombie-like He reached his hand up to lightly rub his eyes before pressing the buttons watching as his snack fell down of the rack. He wasn't lucky this time he didn't get two what a bummer.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Looking for Snacks (For ThatOneGuy) Empty Re: Looking for Snacks (For ThatOneGuy)

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Emma had been roaming the halls, she has not had a match for a while, and that wasn't even much of a match! She had been wondering what she should do. She had passed by the boy, and would look back and see a boy in the halls, this was just too perfect! She had the chance to make her own match now! She would walk up to the boy and would tap his shoulder. "Hello there! I would like to have a match with you, and since we are in the Girl's Dorms, I get to make the match, okay?"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Looking for Snacks (For ThatOneGuy) Empty Re: Looking for Snacks (For ThatOneGuy)

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Darren had only really had chance to open his chocolate bar and take a bite of it. Thats when he seemed to be confronted, turning around he cocked his head to the side. Lightly scratching his head Wasn't this like for eighteen plus? Now the blonde was not meaning to sound well judemental but this really didn't feel too comfortable to him. Sure it was the rules and he would accept but he just had to ask "Are you lost? Shouldn't you like be in school or something?" he questioned lazily letting out a small yawn.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Emma was a bit irked at the comment that Darren had made towards her, but she would keep her composure and would smile back a little. "Hmm, it's a common mistake I suppose, but no, I am twenty-five years of age. Now, about our match, I was thinking that we could have a normal match, with some stakes in for the loser, sound good? It should, I get to decide after all. Now, if I win, you get to suck on my toes for as long as I want. What if you win? I'll give you that choice." She would say with confidence.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Darren couldn't help but notice the smile. he cocked his head to the side. "Damn I would never have thought." he said slowly examining the younger looking woman. "I'm sorry." he said apologising for his mistake. Well the match did sound appealing just a normal match nice and simple although although it might just be a little too simple. "Nothing more too it just a normal match?" He questioned. Oh well, the stakes well he wasn't too bothered about that to be honest he didn't think he could come up with something he was feeling too lazy to.

"As for the stakes I don't really mind too much....You have to buy me some more of these." he said holding up his chocolate bar. He wasn't a complicated person to figure out sleep food that kept him happy. "As for the match your room?" he suggested although he couldn't help but notice her confidence he did admire that.

Last edited by 1021 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Emma had cocked an eyebrow a little, candy? Well, whatever floats his boat she thought to herself. "My room sounds good, care to follow?" Emma would ask, walking away now thinking that this match would be easy, she was an arrogent little brat afterall.

They would arrive to her room and would open the door, showing a hint of some regal decor in her living quarters. "So, ready to start?"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Darren took another bite of his chocolate as he was lead to Emma's room. He took another bite as she opened the door about half of it left before offering her a chunk of chocolate he didn't really care if she snapped a piece off or just bit it off. "Yeah I'm ready." he said with a smile. he had to admit the decor that he had seen at the moment was pretty nice. It made her seem like royalty. "Are you like......a queen miss?" he questioned pointing through the door.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 pm

"Hmm? Oh no, but I am wealthy thanks to the family I belong to, so I enjoy this kind of decor. Anyway...." She would pause and would attempting to slap him before backing up into the room completely. "Then let's get this match started Mr.....Mr..... I am sorry, we never introduced, my name is Emma Whipwreck, what is your name?"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Darren nodded lightly. That was understandable. He was soon slapped out of his thoughts now that was a surprise. His hand moved up to lightly hold his cheek before she backed up into her room. "Darren Hopeless." he replied following her into her room closing the door behind him. he turned around and offered a test of strength to start off with raise his arm up although he didn't raise it too far since Emma was a good few inchs shorter than him

Last edited by 1021 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:23 am

Emma wasn't that strong, or that honorable in a wrestling match. She would go up to him and would pretend to go for the test of strength. She would attemptto kick his knee in order to get him on one knee. If it had worked she would back up and would attempt to kick him in the face.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next